[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Jiany is probably too busy reading up on shoes, researching on shoes

and designing shoes to think of men. Boy, that night could be her first!

Yes, the doctor is real cute. Love her to be with Jiany but it's not possible,

right?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yurichin

Oh btw, miss KSA without make up hahaha.. younger JA filled it :)

how could just because of 1 episode my heart change to TK haha, JA and TK seems filled each other, JA teach TK and he learn, TK always a nightmare to JA perfect career and life, made her face a new level of her life that she never have lot thoughts about it before. Love the couple hehehehehe....and btw the ambulance scene is less dramatic, it would be good if it does.
waiting for one week is excruciating *sigh*

Guest donnapie

Any links for the preview for episode 5?

Gahhh... i really can't wait for the sparks to fly between Ji Ahn and Tae Kang.

As in the romantic kind.

I am just imagining it in my head but i bet the jealousy scenes would be epic.

What, with Tae Kang's impulsive, youthful passion and the doctors dry wit and sense of humor.

I bet this will be a battle for the girl that would be the talk of this forum for ages. :)

Guest flora47

My favorites scenes:
JA and ES at the hospital:JA and ES  are eating together at the restaurant.He is talking  and is happy but she doesn't listen .She is thinking about her meeting with the chairman .The chairman told her not to worry because she will fire him.JA apologizes to ES and says that she has an issue Someone is suffering because of her and she did nothing.And now ,she feels bad .he says that he can do something.They go to the hospital to see the babies.He tells her to come .She doesn't want but finally agrees.ES:how is it?i think she says they are like worms and they look the same for herhe says that he comes when he is free and it makes him feel goodhe introduces a baby ,he's his favorite ,he was born at 7 monthsJA:will he die?ES says that the baby is very strong  and he will grow up ES makes her held the little finger of the babyES:when he was born ,his weight was (i think 1,5kg) and he had a hard time to breathe but now he is fine JA tells him that she have to leave ,she has to find a solution before something bad happensJA meets the chaiman and tells her not to fire TKJA:we are all the equals and i don't want to use my authority .The chairman agrees

alodia i like your analysis regarding the age difference, actually i was wondering that myself. i couldn't  figure what was JA's exactly age range. in my opinion althought i would like her to be her first time i doubt it. maybe she was always so wrap up in her work that all her boyfriends ( if any, at least one) couldn't sustain the relationship and ended up leaving her, thus giving her bad memories. well it doesn't have to be the first time for her to mean something special ,regardless if it actually was, i think that it was the first time she opened up to a person and she wanted to feel that warm. he didn't know who she was, so she knew in that moment that if any connection was going to be stablish ,it was due to JA the woman and not JA the designer, the boss, the medusa that you so much have to impress to get into her good list.for me the relationship with the doctor is much more of a best friend, i can tell you anything and i fell good around you because you lift up my spirits. the doctor might be a good man but in a way he's so much like JA . they need different people to not only touch their bottons and make them thick,but to make them want to make different   choices in life. im not even sure that TK will be the person to promote this change in JA , if someone will be the motivator it will be the baby. i read somewhere that this story is not a cinderella type of story . the heroine doesn't need any saving, she's strong on her on( the guy is the one that needs orientation, i can't blame him his young and still doesn't know what he wants to make out ,out of life)what JA needs is a remainder that he best things in life don't come in shoe boxes, and that sometimes the simplest things, the most common activities such as cooking ,cleaning, raising kids.... can be the most interesting and worthwhile that you will ever find yourself doing  in your entire life. life is about making connections ,it truthly is about getting to know people and to learn ,and bicker with them and in the way making use of your talents and learned talents to  make a living. the most important thing is human interaction and professional proficiency that uses such interaction. that is a successful life. people that know this do well in all aspects . the baby will bring this new perpective. cooking and cleaning is no fun, i know that ,but it becames something else when you see family caming all together , when you can relax in your spik and spam place, when they tell you you gotten better at cooking or that your cooking is best that their moms. you this things not because they are fun but because even if they dont verbalize and tell you that they appreciate your efforts, this is a way to care for your loved ones. rasing kids is also the hardest thing, but when they come back to you all grown up with smiles of yesterday and today  and tell you they need you, they love you ( because such connections will never end) they you know this is the best long term project you can embarck yourself in.  

Guest flora47

The doctor was so cute He asks a favor to his colleague .He denies that it's for a girlfriend He says that he will get married soon!!

Guest flora47

I'm not sure about JA and TK's argument :He gets slapped by her She reproches him for telling about them She regrets that she drank taht nightAnd what did she say after that because he is shocked.?He asked her if she is sincere and tells her that it was him who  was spreading rumorsBut i love him when he said that he will not leave even if she treats him badly Did he said that he slept with her that night because  he wanted it?Does someone heard what they said about that night ?????? [-O<

Guest NUNAAA

damn am loving doctor SE more now wth TK has to show me more ....... she actually looks good with SE hes the cutest ever omg shizz 2nd lead syndrome waeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  

Guest Hanachio

After seing the episode 4 I still feel she´s only with the doctor cause that is the correct thing and for her parents but she feels something more with TK!!
I love pasionate stories.... the doctor is very calm for my taste :/

Guest jordi

FULL RATINGS
4th episode
AGBNationwide: 9,0% (+/-0,0%) - 3rd in this ranking in slot 21:55-23:10Seoul: 10,3% (+/-0,0%) - 3rd
TNSNationwide: 8,1% (-1,1%) - 3rdSeoul: 9,5% (-1,2%) - 3rd

KBS2 Bridal Mask leads - AGB: 15,6% / 16,7% ; TNS: 14,8% / 14,9%SBS Ghost - AGB: 11,8% / 12,3% ; TNS: 14,2% / 17,3%

Guest *alodia*

^ makes me want to check out bridal mask to see our competitor.sigh! maybe because the show is not your 'typical' kdrama, that's why.... oh well.
gummimochi's recaps for ep 2 is up: http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/06/i-do-i-do-episode-2/so is ockoala's 4th (and last? huhuhuh!)http://koalasplayground.com/2012/06/07/i-do-i-do-episode-4-recap/
ockoala says: "This might be my last recap for I Do I Do since I’m liking it more as a watch than writing about it." ----> not sure whether i'll be happy about what she wrote or not. :( happy that she's liking it (as much as I/we do, sad she might not recap it anymore - i'm enjoying her recaps!!!)
---------------------I was too tired yesterday literally walking back and forth our 1,200 acres university to register for classes, thus was too tired to post anything while watching (was surprised i even understood the episode even if my brain's not in a good condition) and slept right away - on my most fave episode ever!!!! :( now i don't have the torrents yet, can't even review the last sequence! :(
but maybe since i retired earlier than what i want/used to, i dreamed of Ji Ahn... but not Tae Kang. I dreamed of Ji Ahn and Eun Seong and Ji Ahn was trying to look for a quiet place to tell Eun Seong she's pregnant - only i'm my dreams the father's Eun Seong. Haha. I told some friends I was ok with how the story flowed last night - the dinner date not happening and all. I love Eun Seong and JI Ahn, but I feel that it's just right about time to start shifting gears, because if not it'll be more difficult to get on the Ji Ahn Tae Kang if we have such a cute coupling too with Ji Ahn and Eun Seong. Nonetheless, it seems my subconcious hasn't moved on and still rooting for JI Ahn and Eun Seong. See? If I don't write about my thoughts after the episode, I'm going crazy - literally. :)
Have to head to school again for another killer registration day. I can't wait to go back home and spazz some more for I DO I DO. :)

Guest reedtrip82

I read the recap of eps4 while patiently wating for the sub, so far im loving it and i have to admit the doctor is sweet but i cheer for TK more be because he the daddy lol. I pray nothing will happen to the baby later on like king2heart. Any spoiler from the novle?

Guest anjoloveskirby

I think when TK said to JA if that incident don't matter to her because to him it is. i think for the coming episodes we will get a flashback to what really happened before they woke up naked in bed the next morning. I think for TK he really connected with JA that night and for him it's not an embarrasing experience.
Im excited next week for TK and JA reaction knowing that they will be parents soon hehe...

Guest ayumikoshiro

Somebody save me not even cutie Lee JangWoo can save me from Second Lead Syndrome. I need some serious help what can I do about this I don't know if I can take having me heart broken again. TT.TT

Maybe if Yoo in-Ah and Ji Hyun Woo becoming a irl couple it can make up for it (but I doubt it)

Guest -yuoi-

Made M has posted bed scene with a separate cut on its YT account. And OMG, there are some unseen shots >.< When, when this cruel drama will show us a REAL bed scene between Tae-kang and Jian? 
1-3.jpg
The video screenshot is from (MBC can block it though): 

And seeing this shots, I guess, we can understand why Tae-kang keeps saying that it was more than just one night for him, and why Jian looks so vulnerable hearing those words.

Archived