[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Guest *alodia*

Hi guys, 

does anyone have the eng sub for Jianyi version?  been looking but can't find it.it seems like a sad song so i was intrigued..

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *alodia*

I Do I Do Novel

x9788901147130.jpg

Yey!

Yey!

YEEEEEY!!!!

A book!!!

I've been thinking what kind of book shall I get when I go to Korea. Books are relatively less expensive in Korea (we can't get hardbound novels here as cheap as the hardbound novels in Korea). Maybe I'll get Momo and probably Anne of Green Gables (all were references for my Suna Unnie's drama)... but it doesn't excite me much.

And now here! I Do I Do novel!

Can someone enlighten me on this one though. I know my My Name Is Kim Sam Soon was originally a novel written by Ji Soo Hyeon (지수현) and was first published in 2004. It was later adapted for television by Kim Do Wo and aired on television last 2005.

I've read on the news that I Do I Do won first place last 2010 on some competition of Korea Creative Content Agency.

'아이두아이두'는 2010년 한국콘텐츠진흥원 신화창조 프로젝트 수상작

that is awesome to hear alodia, i wish i could purchase one but what's the point of having one when i cannot read korean lol nonetheless that's a quick way of knowing where this fantastic drama is going . i'm hook and i'm going to stay around in the hood to see what happens.  ( i really love the chemestry between the 2 leads,and let us not forget momma's boy ;he is hilarious. my favarite scenes so far are the soju restaurant confrontation and the laughing histeria of lee jang woo the morning after the event that will bring changes to all of our leads.

Guest *alodia*

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Sorts Mill Goudy', serif; font-size: 33px; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.3em 1.4em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 41px; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; word-wrap: break-word; " class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Sorts Mill Goudy', serif; font-size: 33px; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.3em 1.4em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 41px; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; word-wrap: break-word; "[노래] I DoJun4

*I love love love this song to death and I also love the lyrics. Attempted to translate again, but this is extremely difficult than 꽃보다 그녀 so I may have dozens of mistakes here… don’t trust my translations!

331412.jpg?w=300&h=300

I Do

Park Ji Yoon 박지윤

I Do I Do OST part 2

거짓말처럼 아플거래
Like a lie, they said it’ll hurt.
얼마못가서 두 손 든대
They said soon I will give up.

이상하지 더 힘이 나
But strangely, it gave me strength.
같은 꿈을 꾸는 너만 보면
When I see you who’s dreaming the same dreams.

때되면 나을 감기같은걸
Just like a common cold, it will get better soon.
뒤돌아 한숨 쉬진마
So don’t turn back and sigh.
내 눈물 봐도 모른척해
Even if you see my tears, pretend you didn’t.
널 믿고 약해지지않게
Without hesitations, I believe in you.

그래 I do 나답게 I do
Yes, I do. I’d say I do.
내 가슴이 아직 뛰잖아
My heart is still racing.
세상 보란 듯이 넌 날 옳다 말해줘
Letting the world see, please tell me I’m right.
날 믿어줘 Say me I do
Believe in me, tell me “I Do”

막다른길이 보인데도
Even if I reach a blind alley.
뒷걸음치진 않을래
I will not turn back.
슬픈 기억도 언젠간 끝날
Sad memories will end too.
훗날 함께 웃게될테니
Someday, together we will smile.

그래 I do 나답게 I do
Yes, I do. I’d say I do.
내 가슴이 아직 뛰잖아
My heart is still racing.
세상 보란 듯이 넌 날 옳다 말해줘
Letting the world see, please tell me I’m right.
날 믿어줘 Say me I do
Believe in me, tell me “I Do”

부디 흔들리지마
Please don’t waver.
잡은 꿈을 놓지마
Don’t let go of your dreams.
값진 삶이니까 괜찮아
Because life is precious. It’s okay.

널 위해 영원히 I do
For you, forever I do.
아파도 후회는 없어
Even if it’s painful I have no regrets.

다시 I do 매일 I do
Again, I do. Everyday I do.
어제보다 가까이 왔어
I am a step closer today than yesterday.
우리 한 곳만을 보다 이뤄지는 날
A day will come when we’ll both be together.
꼭 안아줘 Say me I do
Please hold me tightly, tell me I do

as posted in Mykoreancorner

Guest *alodia*

EPISODE 3 PREVIEW

더이상 누나 앞날에 방해되지 않을게요!
From now on, I will not meddle with Noona’s affairs anymore!

지안은 구두 리폼 컨테스트에서 대상을 받은 태강이 지니킴에 입사하려하자 이를 비웃고, 태강은 사람들 앞에서 지안을 난처하게 만들고 사라진다.

Ji Ahn grits her teeth and scoffs at the fact that Shoes Reform Contest Grand prize winner Tae Kang attempts to enter Jinny Kim (Shoe Company). Tae Kang embarassed Ji Ahn in front of many people and disappeared.

한편, 태강이 지안과 미묘한 관계라는 소문을 듣게 된 나리는 디자이너 명단에서 태강을 발견하고 회심의 미소를 짓는다.

Meanwhile, upon hearing the rumor of Tae Kang and Ji Ahn’s “complicated” relationship Na Ri grinned mischievously and put up Tae Kang’s name on the roster of the design team.

as posted in Mykoreancorner

Hmmmm, what happened to the pages?

Jotted down Pg 46 to download the drama

with Chinese subs but where is that page now?

OMG! JA is pissed off! lolz very evil NR.... cute TK but still prefer the Doctor for JA, heheheh I don't know why I suddenly this past few months some of the drama I watched 2nd guy are more hotter..lolz
oh by the way on the synopsis it says the doctor is the old love of JA right? but how come when they met during blind date they haven't talked about it , or did I just missed that..?

Thanks, Eja. Looks like I've to go through the pages again

to find those links - going backwards?????

Agree, forever girl, the doctor is pretty goodlooking. But both

of them were obviously not interested in a marriage but ..... I

think he's taking a liking for Ji-an after the honest talk.

Guest -yuoi-

I dunno how this scene will turn out in the drama, but friggin sexual tension  =P~
20120605123055_203751_600_800.jpg
"I Do, I Do" Kim Seon-ah and Lee Jang-woo about to get highly dense
Kim Seon-ah and Lee Jang-woo seem like they are going to get close in the MBC drama "I Do, I Do".
Lee Jang-woo has Kim Seon-ah's arms in his in an enclosed space and she is staring right into his eyes with no expression and they are close enough that they could just lean in and kiss each other.
In the third episode of the drama, Park Tae-kang is about to reveal recklessness and potentials of a younger man unlike the blood pressure rising character he's been to Hwang Ji-an so far. Many are wondering how she will respond to this when he has her pinned and unmoving as she was always charismatic and spiteful.
Netizens say, "I have to catch this on TV", "Hwang Ji-an is going down!", "Are they allowed to be this close already?", "Lee Jang-woo is like a man" and more.
Meanwhile, on the second episode of the drama Tae-kang accidentally spilled Coke on Hwang Ji-an's face when he went to her company for an interview.
"I Do, I Do" will air on June, 6th at 9:55 PM.
source: tvreportcredit: hancinema
More stills from iMBC:
idoido_photo120605103539imbcdrama0.jpgidoido_photo120605103554imbcdrama0.jpgidoido_photo120605103604imbcdrama0.jpgidoido_photo120605103613imbcdrama0.jpg

Guest shin mi rae

hello everyone.  i'm back. sorry i was out of the loop for a while.  but i sure miss everyone. looks like the sisters in sun ah (cityhallers and soawers) fanship are here, Dia, anitrak, sueyip, eichmiko... where is sister jastinel???  i am glad to be home in time for unnie's I do I do.  i've seen the first two episodes and unnie is rocking it as Ji-Ann.  I hope the korean people notice this and watch.  second place to bridal mask... really??? Sun Ah Unnie is bringing her acting to a whole new level.  since i am late in the loop again, can i just ask where you guys are watching this? (am I allowed to ask this???) are you watching via imbc?  see you tomorrow!!!

They spent a lot of money on the shoes, and on KSA's wardrobe, but I wish they would have spent a little more money on the soundtrack and editing. I find the soundtrack very daily drama-like - there is little interstitial music, just the theme songs tacked into places. I just find the music, the editing, and the "look" of it - outside of the props and trappings - very low-cost and slapdash. I hope everyone starts bring their A-game - so far, KSA seems to be the only one really acting her heart out. Her parents, and his dad, are right out of a weekend family serial right now, and the comedy feels forced and cheesy (for example, the whole parents visiting the gynecologist scene and the ending scene where she gets sprayed with soda). So far, I have to say I am disappointed.

Hi, shin mi rae, it's really nice to see you here again.

Hahaha, you'll definitely see me here since this is

KSA's drama. Am enjoying the drama so far, and loving

it more after watching the 2 episodes again with English subs.

Suna is real awesome. She can take on any role and does it

so convincingly. I love her wardrobe too and wish to see her

in hot pants more often. Wow, her lovely legs!

Archived