[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Guest xopo17

on page 62 or 63

Kayana20 posted : " I don't know but I also am wondering why Ja still has not told Tk she is prwegnant with his baby? Sigh we are at Ep 9. I really hope the MBC curse is not starting up again. This drama only has 16 episodes.By now the OTp is supposed to realize they are falling for each other so by 12 they deny it. Then 13 to 15 is them staying apart until episode 15 & 16 they realize they want to be together, save the company, and live happily with the baby. Writer focus please I love this OTP please do not mess it up with the 2nd leads who are okay but need to find love elsewhere...."

I Think, Kayana20's prediction is going happen based what i've read on recap ep.9 on vingle.net

so sick of it
:-&

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest see-T

By the way, does anyone know if that actress who acted as Jian's

friend is the same person who acted as Samsoon's sister in My

Lovely Samsoon?

Guest sie85

the scriptwriter and the director please help me......i'm so frustrated...why is the kiss didn't happen??? why..why..why???????? 
~X(  ~X(

Guest Yurichin

About JiAn, Love her so much, especially she's my lovely actress Kim Sun Ah.

After watch this episode made me come to conclusion that someone which is witch on the surface doesn't mean he/she is witch inside and vice versa. old words : "don't judge a book by it's cover"
That what the mistakes how people seen about Jian and NR.

Guest xopo17

@ beldaran :  i realized it, that perhaps TK not know how long ES n JA having relationship. but it just come onnnnnnnnnnn, 8-X  for a god sake, on ep. 7 or 8, the scripwriter gives us some clue that TK might realized that JA pregnant with his baby, such as, TK  tells his worries with his best friend about JA's baby, n Tk always bring pork soup (dont know the exact name), TK take a bir when NR asked JA to drink it on karaoke room. But suddenly, the lovely damm scripwriter gives me  BOM  that TK thinks ES is the baby dady on tonight . it just what the heckkk is it !!!!! >-) :-q X(

if this is going to end on 16 ep. but now is 9 eps, many main problem haven't resolve yet, but the scripwriter created new missunderstanding like TK thinks ES is baby dady, n NR in love with TK. Then when the main problem gonna be resolve?? don't tell me, it going to happen on 14 ep. [-X #:-S

like TK realize that CEO is his mother ( i'm sure about it, since NR is her stepdaughter).

But the main problem is: when JA accept TK as a Grown up man. 8->  becoz, what i'm watching so far, the main problem why JA still consider TK as a kid or boy ( not a man), coz the scripwriter doesn't give a TK change to prove to JA that TK is a Man that JA can count it.  besides Tk gives sweet action to JA like on karaoke room, bring her bag, etc its just a sweet n nice thing but not strong enough to prove that he is a capable man that JA could count it, and i have to considered it with characteristic JA as a strong woman.

Guest Yurichin

oh btw who fix NR shoe??? Bong Soo?
the shoe's cute ^_^, will Bong Soo helping JiAn in the future??
TK should learn harder, I'm being fooled, thought that TK has the talent :)

love Jian and her mother scene too, *crying*, Kim Sun Ah is god for crying, touching scene ^_^
and how she describe why call the baby 'ankle'...the baby is the beautiful things for her :)

Guest xopo17

@ NUNAAA , jastinel Suna4life/Philippines

i couldn't agree more.

count on me, L-) because i wanna to give nuclear bom to scripwriter if this storyline going worst, X(

i need the storyline of TK n JA that growing n more romcom, since this is drama rom com, not daily drama, that every episode give  missunderstanding problem.

scripwriter : where is romcom on TK n JA n when they gonna going to the next level of their relationship?

hope tomorrow, there is going to be a better episode than tonight . hopess [-O< 8->

Guest jastinel

Lovely Samsoon?

Guest xopo17

sueyip

said:

Lovely Samsoon?

Nope, its the different actress. samsoon's sister is not having a role play on I do I do's drama.

i'm sure about it ;;)

NR got so excited when she saw her recycled shoes. She thinks it's TK's work. She has no idea TK does not have that type of skill yet. There's only one person who can rework a pair of shoes like that.. JA!!!!!!  Jake is too smug and full of himself to admit that the shoes were redone beautifully.

Guest kayana20

on page 62 or 63

kayana20

posted :

" I don't know but I also am wondering why Ja still has not told Tk she is prwegnant with his baby? Sigh we are at Ep 9. I really hope the MBC curse is not starting up again. This drama only has 16 episodes.By now the OTp is supposed to realize they are falling for each other so by 12 they deny it. Then 13 to 15 is them staying apart until episode 15 & 16 they realize they want to be together, save the company, and live happily with the baby. Writer focus please I love this OTP please do not mess it up with the 2nd leads who are okay but need to find love elsewhere. ..."

I Think, Kayana20 prediction gonna be happen n true, based what i've read on recap ep.9 .

so sick of it

:-

Guest Yurichin

kayana20

wrote:

»

It's like JA feels guilt towards ES but for what? They were not married and only just started liking each other.He also puts her on an unrealistic pedestal. In life everyone makes mistakes but to me Ja becoming pregnant was a miracle and blessing. Also with TK as the father it was meant to be. He grew up in a broken family, always had his dreams taken from him or lost, and now he found this amazing women who can make him into a man he can be proud of. Now it seems like the writer is getting confused on what the purpose of the drama is. 2nd leads are just that and these 2 have not touched any of us enough to care how they feel.NR is a useless block but for her to start having feelings before JA is dumb since we will have to resolve it instead of focusing on the bond between JA and TK as he unknowingly protects her and their unborn child.

Everyone please say a prayer that they don't ruin such a good drama.The story is good but too many unnecessary stories we don't need instead of what is the main focus. The romance between JA

Guest jastinel

off topic:
@xopo17, U have a very cute baby their in your siggy!
I`m always visiting the house of my in-laws just to see my 8 months old niece, KC. My youngets is already 9 yrs old, so I really miss to have a baby in the house.

I want to see the preview of Ep. 10, that might give me some relaxing vibes.
I wish the writer is watching every Ep. of this drama and she will realize her mistakes.
It`s a good drama and if only it will last for 6 months I`ll be happy with it, cause the writer has enough time to tackle every issue, but no!
After tomorrow there are only 6 Ep. left. I do, I do needs extension, even i don`t want KSA to get over exhausted, I want her to work for this drama
cause it`s one of the best.

Guest kayana20

kayana20

wrote:

»

It's like JA feels guilt towards ES but for what? They were not married and only just started liking each other.He also puts her on an unrealistic pedestal. In life everyone makes mistakes but to me Ja becoming pregnant was a miracle and blessing. Also with TK as the father it was meant to be. He grew up in a broken family, always had his dreams taken from him or lost, and now he found this amazing women who can make him into a man he can be proud of. Now it seems like the writer is getting confused on what the purpose of the drama is. 2nd leads are just that and these 2 have not touched any of us enough to care how they feel.NR is a useless block but for her to start having feelings before JA is dumb since we will have to resolve it instead of focusing on the bond between JA and TK as he unknowingly protects her and their unborn child.

Everyone please say a prayer that they don't ruin such a good drama.The story is good but too many unnecessary stories we don't need instead of what is the main focus. The romance between JA

Guest xopo17

off topic:

@xopo17

, U have a very cute baby their in your siggy!

I`m always visiting the house of my in-laws just to see my 8 months old niece, KC. My youngets is already 9 yrs old, so I really miss to have a baby in the house.

I want to see the preview of Ep. 10, that might give me some relaxing vibes.

I wish the writer is watching every Ep. of this drama and she will realize her mistakes.

It`s a good drama and if only it will last for 6 months I`ll be happy with it, cause the writer has enough time to tackle every issue, but no!

After tomorrow there are only 6 Ep. left. I do, I do needs extension, even i don`t want KSA to get over exhausted, I want her to work for this drama

cause it`s one of the best.

It's amazing how Kim Sun-ah always manages to apply her her magic touch on her male acting partners!Lee Jang Woo is just getting better and hotter with every new episode! I can't see anything but him in this drama. You know, usually in all her dramas KSA is shining and her partner just try to keep up with her, doing his  best. Now it's the same- but , probably, LJW will outshine her this time!I don't know how she manages to do this. I wouldn't say she is that very very beautiful, especially in this drama. I find her hair horrible ( dead like a wig), her skin too pale. Her wardrobe is fine, though, but wouldn't it be more kick if she was more freestyle, like a surfer girl, with tan and shaggy cut hair down to the shoulders? She has got this image of an amazon , she has to explore it- it would suit her just fine.But her acting!!!this is really something special. Even in this drama, where there is basically nothing to act, she is great. But I miss her sharp tongue and cute clumsiness of her previous roles.

Archived