[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

Guest *alodia*

I Do, I Do Episode 1 Ramblings

http://mykoreancorner.wordpress.com/2012/06/02/%EB%93%9C%EB%9D%BC%EB%A7%88-i-do-i-do-episode-1-ramblings/

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest united06

Hi Everyone,

I Do, I Do Episodes 1-2 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

image-BE25_4FC4B899.jpg

I Do, I Do Episodes 1-2 English Subtitles can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4762-i-do-i-do-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest NUNAAA

GUYS FOR ANYONE THAT CANT VIEW VIKI.COM IN THEIR REGION I WAS LIKE THAT TOO UNTIL SOMEONE TOLD ME TO DOWNLOAD HOTSPOT SHIELD.......... IT HAS TO BE ONE WHEN YOUR ON VIKI.COM ....... I WAS SO HAPPY THAT I CAN WATCH IS ON VIKI COZ IT WAS MY FAV SITE ....ENJOY   :D;)

Guest *alodia*

I wrote this I Do, I Do Episode 1 Ramblings before reading any recaps or reviews of I Do I Do's first episode... and now that I'm reading what others have written I'm really glad to know that most of us shares the same thoughts. :)
-----I'm missing another recapper though... is seoulrebels (cadence) not doing I Do I Do? :'(
*Woah! We can now edit posts!!! yeah!*

Guest *alodia*

From donnapie

What i love about this series is that the characters were not written in broad strokes wherein you still have to gauge what they have underneath their sleeves or wait a couple more episodes to learn what makes them tick.Here, everything is laid bare from the get go.

Awww, couldn't agree more!!! <3

GUYS FOR ANYONE THAT CANT VIEW VIKI.COM IN THEIR REGION I WAS LIKE THAT TOO UNTIL SOMEONE TOLD ME TO DOWNLOAD HOTSPOT SHIELD.......... IT HAS TO BE ONE WHEN YOUR ON VIKI.COM ....... I WAS SO HAPPY THAT I CAN WATCH IS ON VIKI COZ IT WAS MY FAV SITE ....ENJOY  

:D;)

I love Kim Sun Ah, and so far, Lee Jang Woo is pulling his own weight in this drama. I was kind of worried that his performance will be lacking, but so far he got all the cuteness, immaturity, and recklessness down (How can he sell a house and Beyonce for such a low price?). And as much as I love each of the characters--the doctor is hilarious--I can't help but feel that the plot is lacking and is missing some substances. Nonetheless, this is always the first drama I watch when I come back from work to get my drama craving down.

Guest chocolattee

I have to admit, I am fairly curious to see if Kim Sun Ah can pull it off once again. I don't doubt her abilities - she is a fine actress, and could generate "chemistry" with a celery stalk if the story called for it - but I am not really getting much from her little co-star in the promo stills. He looks like Justin Bieber, to me (NOT a good thing). I am hoping he has some acting chops, and that the story is good, or we are looking at another When It's At Night.

Guest chocolattee

Who says only my guys can do a shower scene? It's my turn! - Kim Sun Ah

ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

shower.jpg

thanks bananaleaf for the screencaps.

:)

Guest luffyfan

Park Ji Yoon (Park Ji) - DO (I Do OST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJpX_bag8us

거짓말처럼 아플거래
얼마못가서 두 손 든대
이상하지 더 힘이 나
같은 꿈을 꾸는 너만 보면

때되면 나을 감기같은걸
뒤돌아 한숨 쉬진마
내 눈물 봐도 모른척해
널 믿고 약해지지않게

그래 I do 나답게 I do
내 가슴이 아직 뛰잖아
세상 보란 듯이 넌 날 옳다 말해줘
날 믿어줘 Say me I do

막다른길이 보인데도
뒷걸음치진 않을래
슬픈 기억도 언젠간 끝날
훗날 함께 웃게될테니

그래 I do 나답게 I do
내 가슴이 아직 뛰잖아
세상 보란 듯이 넌 날 옳다 말해줘
날 믿어줘 Say me I do

부디 흔들리지마
잡은 꿈을 놓지마
값진 삶이니까 괜찮아

널 위해 영원히 I do
아파도 후회는 없어

다시 I do 매일 I do
어제보다 가까이 왔어
우리 한 곳만을 보다 이뤄지는 날
꼭 안아줘 Say me I do

cre: youtube
and i can't translate it, who can do that plz 

Guest -yuoi-

Here are the Making vids posted on iMBC: both are from Episode 1 - Taekang and Dad in the family registration office, and Taekang and Jian riding the bike. OMG, love both of them! Both are LQ so if anyone is able to share version with higher quality, it'll be much appreciated.

- Taekang and dad
- Taekang and Jian
I just love all scenes of Taekang and his dad, and love to watch interactions between Jangwoo and Park Young Kyu, in this BTS you clearly SEE how Jangwoo is actually learning from his sunbaenim. And how funny was Kim Sun Ah running away from the motorcycle like from the hell? And sweet Jangwoo suggesting to piggyback her. Ha. Enjoy! 

Yes, the bike ride must have been real hell for Suna.

Boy, she must have been extremely scared. Wow, see how

spoilt she is and our sweet sweet LJW offered to piggy back her -

perhaps for another "take" of that ride? Poor Suna!

Guest *alodia*

ANNOUNCEMENT! I DO I DO Special Event!
From Kim Sun Ah's Official Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/OfficialKimSunA
576668_470195486330949_205644586119375_2

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=470195486330949&set=a.428480657169099.119756.205644586119375&type=1

[ENGLISH TRANSLATION (by alodia)]
Hello! This is King Kong Entertainment ^^
Not too long ago, (famous) soccer player Park Ji Sung cheered Actress Kim Sun Ah for the pilot episode of "I Do I Do". Not only that, he also gave signed soccer balls for Kim Sun Ah's fans! Warm hearted Captain Park cares for Kim Sun Ah's fans too! Also, you can feel their close friendship for his 'sensible' cheering message for his close friend Actress Kim.
So! Today the "Soccer player Park Ji Sung signed-ball event" that Kim Sun Ah mentioned before starts!
Write Kim Sun Ah's famous lines from the drama "I Do I Do" in the comments below. 6 people will drawn. The first prize will receive a soccer ball signed by Park Ji Sung while the the rest of the winners (5 people) will receive a poster signed by Kim Sun Ah.
It seems difficult because there are too many famous lines~^^
The event will run for one week. From June 2nd (Saturday) to June 8th (Friday) 6:00pm. Announcement of winners will be on the evening of the 8th.
We are asking a lot of fans to join! Let's all "I Do I Do"!! ^^*

oh geez it was funny though sometimes get pissed off to that young man,, lolz his cute anyway, but too bad she will ended up to the young man right? for me I would prefer the DOctor, I find him cute too! lolz, 
KSA still have the figure even though got skinnier , much prefer a little weight...
can't wait for next week

Guest *alodia*

ACK!!! KONGRISH again??!!!I was trying to translate I Do when I read "Say me I Do" ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Before it was SO BEAUTY, and not we have SAY ME I DO.What's wrong? :(I'm not trying to be boastful or anything... and god knows how much I love Korean... and I understand that mistakes are inevitable. I have made mistakes and still continuously committing mistakes in both Korean and English... but this is for a production. Seriously, don't they have any editors? -.-

Guest anitrak

Hi guys, 
does anyone have the eng sub for Jianyi version?  been looking but can't find it.it seems like a sad song so i was intrigued..

Archived