[Drama 2012] Dr. Jin 닥터진

Admin

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest senyae

This is the rendition of the original Japanese characters and their Korean counterparts in 'Time Slip Dr. Jin'.

*quoted image*

It looks great^^, But I think Jin Yi Han will play as PMY's brother in Time Slip Dr. Jin (The First guy on the left of Dr. Jin Japanese version)

Also Jaejoong's character didn't exist in the japanese version :)

SSH facebook updated!! :w00t:

어제 촬영장에서 찍은 한컷~!! ^^

Yesterday while filming~!! ^^

54830244288780240344133.jpg

source: http://www.facebook.com/OfficialSSH

[FANPIC] SSH & PMY at the filming set ^^

20120426131806.jpg

source: http://www.cyworld.com/tae666666/13484866

Kim Myungsoo, Dr. Jin’s Cast, Talks About Jaejoong

Kim Myungsoo will play Kim Daegyun, Kim Kyungtak’s half brother in ‘Dr.Jin’. Kim Daegyun is the legitimate son while Kim Kyungtak is the son of a concubine.

Kim Myungsoo said, “I had the script reading with Kim Jaejoong. I think that he’s good in acting. I’m very excited (about acting with him/acting in this drama).”

(Parts unrelated to Jaejoong are omitted.)

Source

TV Report | Translation by: Hannah for PrinceJJ

Shared by: JYJ3

Guest Roro_Tae

Park Min Young saying hello from a shooting set: “It’s Yoo Mina from Dr. Jin”

20120430_1335775607_92438700_1.jpg

The series is based on a Japanese popular manga, and it tells a story of Korea’s best surgeon, Dr. Jin Hyuk (played by Song Seung Hun), as he time-travels back to the 1960s during the Joseon Dynasty.

Park Min Young plays a competent physician Yoo Mina in the present time, but appears as maiden Hong Yeong Rae of a falling noble family in the Joseon Dynasty. The two characters appear similar but hold different charms.

Netizens who saw the picture reacted: “Are you in the middle of shooting? I’m definitely watching it and looking forward to it.” “Still looking cute.” “The cast of Dr. Jin seemed to be spectacular. Cheer up!”

Kim Jaejoong is reported to begin the first shooting of the promotional drama poster for 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' on May 4th.

Guest snowflakesj16

Stills of Song Seung Hun and Park Min Young in upcoming drama, ‘Dr. Jin’, released

pkdance from Allkpop

oTjBT.jpg

Stills from the first scenes filmed for MBC‘s new weekend drama, ‘Dr. Jin‘, starring Song Seung Hun and Park Min Young, have been released.

The stills are from the scene of the first meeting between South Korea’s best surgeon, Jin Hyuk played by Song Seung Hun, and a surgeon at the same hospital, Yoo Mi Nah played by Park Min Young.

A writer of ‘Dr. Jin’ commented on Song Seung Hun and Park Min Young, “Since the first filming, they both showed a very natural and comfortable relationship with each other. To create the best scenes, they studied their lines and monitored themselves on screen during rest periods, which impressed the staff that were present.”

‘Dr. Jin’ is based on the Japanese manga of the same title by Murakami Motoka, and is a medical drama that tells the story of the best Korean surgeon in 2012, who travels back in time to the Joseon Dynasty in the 1860s.

‘Dr. Jin’ is set to air its first broadcast on the 26th.

Guest Eja

Was worried how JJ would look like in a sageuk costume but hey... that pic he tweeted... he doesn't look bad there. :D

Archived