[Drama 2012] Strongest K-pop Survival

Guest babyfaceyoochun

Guest everybodysays.

Hi all <3 I visited stalked this thread so much lately.

Just drop by to say thank to Animeuver for subbing, semi-fly for providing the raw and all of you for updating <3

I really appreciate it :wub:

The drama is getting more attention. YAY. It totally deserved it. Love WH - SY interactions. WH is so cute with his denial and SY is such an awesome tomboy. The supporting casts are good as well. Who else is in love with the guitar guy? I like his voice. Can i ask if he's in a band in real life or not :unsure: 

And KrDrama has updated episode 7 already ^^ but it's on Dailymotion. Check the link here

edit: ^ her twitter update, Go Eun Ah is so beautiful *__*

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest everybodysays.

^

^

I do not think so. he is a c-jes artis http://www.c-jes.com...ut.asp?artist=5 there are not much inf about him. 

Thank you <33 Oh, so Cjes has 3 members participating in the same drama :o And all of them can sing pretty well.

I need time to remember all of the casts' names @.@

Hi everybody~ I wonder if you guys see these pics and I don't know if it was aired in today's eps. first EunJung's twitter Update:

20120409_eunjung_jewelry.jpg

Jewelry‘s Eunjung transformed herself into a beautiful bride.

On April 8th, the singer shared the photo above and wrote on her Twitter, “I  got to wear a dress while filming for my drama. I was excited so I took  about a hundred photos. I want to upload them all but I’ll stop here.”

The photo shows the singer in various poses, while wearing a beautiful strapless designer dress that showcased her slim figure.

Netizens wrote, “The white dress makes you look even more like an angel“, “The dress looks very good on you“, and more.

Meanwhile, Eunjung is currently playing the role of Oh In Young in the channel A drama, ‘Strongest K-Pop survival‘.

And the other one which ouri lovely SeungYeonie shared

qa2gsn4b8b25ocxlqka8.png

저결혼해요..흑..다들안녕~ 여자인내가봐도인형같은은정언니랑~ 잘데리고살께용~♪♥ㅋㅋ

sth which I understand from this tweet: I get married ... black...Hi every body~ ..... with doll like sis,EunJung ...  I can't understand the rest!!! kekeke

What are these? O.o is it just for a photoshoot between SY and IY ?! O.o or ...

Maybe they will expose SY being a girl, so she will continu to sing solo or duet with IY....I dont know, but I want her to continu in the M2 with the guys, and her still being a guy...:(/

I really cant wait for tomorrow!!

Maybe they will expose SY being a girl, so she will continu to sing solo or duet with IY....I dont know, but I want her to continu in the M2 with the guys, and her still being a guy...:(/

I really cant wait for tomorrow!!

I don't think so. she seems as a groom here~ like a guy O.o 

Guest Oanna

남장여자 고은아? 이번엔 화사한 봄 처녀!

여자로 돌아온 고은아 ‘사랑스러워’

다양한 에피소드와 생동감 넘치는  캐릭터로 시청자들의 관심을 받고 있는 <K-팝 최강 서바이벌>에서 남장여자 지승연으로 분해 중성적인 매력을 절묘하게  표현해내고 있는 고은아. 귀여운 선머슴 지승연으로 열연을 펼치고 있는 그녀가 이번엔 팔색조 매력의 ‘여자 지승연’으로 돌아와  화제다.  

‘고은아, 여자 맞네 맞아!’

백색 천사 고은아, 숨겨둔 성숙미로 매력발산!

남 장까지 감행하며 ‘m2 주니어’ 연습생으로 합류해 온갖 위기를 극복해온 지승연(고은아). 그녀의 연습생 생활은 아슬아슬하기만  했다. 해병대 지옥 훈련 과정에서 여자라는 사실이 발각될 위기에 처했을 뿐만 아니라 우현(박유환)과 부딪히며 가슴에 커피를 쏟아  압박 붕대가 들킬 뻔 하면서 또 한번 큰 위기에 놓였던 것. 이렇게 매번 시청자들의 가슴을 조마조마하게 만들던 승연이 이번에는  숨겨왔던 여자로서의 매력을 당당히 드러내 큰 관심을 모으고 있다.

공개된 스틸 속 심플하지만 봄의 화사함을 전하는  백색의 원피스는 지승연을 한층 더 아름답게 만들었다. 유일하게 자신이 여자라는 것을 아는 ‘m2 주니어’ 멤버인 지우(곽용환)  앞에서 완벽한 여자의 모습을 보여준 승연. 새로운 그녀의 모습에 지우는 물론 시청자들 역시 깜짝 놀랄 것으로 예상된다. 또한  앞으로 승연과 지우와의 관계에도 새로운 변화가 생길 것을 예고해 본편에 대한 호기심은 더욱 증폭되고 있다.

고은아의  새로운 변신에 많은 누리꾼들은 “은아 언니, 너무 예뻐요! 숨기려 해도 숨길 수 없는 미친 미모!”, “남장한 모습만 보다가  여성스러운 모습을 보니 새롭네요~”, “이 모습을 우현이가 봤으면 어떨까ㅋㅋ”, “하얀 원피스와 짧은 숏커트가 완전 잘  어울려요^^” 등의 댓글을 남기며 뜨거운 반응을 보이고 있다.

Can please someone translate a bit from this???:((

Source: http://tv.ichannela....0409/45396394/1

btw...this drama is wonderfullllll:x:x I'm inloved:p

I used google translator, and it says she will reveal being a woman:O :o

here it is:

Goeunah transvestite? 이번엔 화사한 봄 처녀! Spring time gorgeous girl!

여자로 돌아온 고은아 '사랑스러워' Women returning to goeunah 'Lovely'

다양한 에피소드와 생동감 넘치는 캐릭터로 시청자들의 관심을 받고 있는 <K-팝 최강 서바이벌>에서 남장여자 지승연으로 분해 중성적인 매력을 절묘하게 표현해내고 있는 고은아. Episodes and a variety of vivid characters, viewers' interest in receiving seobayibeol> <K-pap strongest annual transvestite Tremble decomposed into neutral in a sense represented goeunah exquisite charm. 귀여운 선머슴 지승연으로 열연을 펼치고 있는 그녀가 이번엔 팔색조 매력의 '여자 지승연'으로 돌아와 화제다. Cute as a hot-rolled open seonmeoseum Tremble expand palsaekjo attractive in this time of her 'girls jiseungyeon' back to the topic.

'고은아, 여자 맞네 맞아!' 'Goeunah, women's right's right!'

백색 천사 고은아, 숨겨둔 성숙미로 매력발산! One thousand and four white goeunah, hidden charm exudes maturity maze!

남장까지 감행하며 'm2 주니어' 연습생으로 합류해 온갖 위기를 극복해온 지승연(고은아). Transvestite, and ventured to the 'm2 Junior' crisis who have all joined as a trainee jiseungyeon (goeunah). 그녀의 연습생 생활은 아슬아슬하기만 했다. Her trainee was simply breathtaking. 해병대 지옥 훈련 과정에서 여자라는 사실이 발각될 위기에 처했을 뿐만 아니라 우현(박유환)과 부딪히며 가슴에 커피를 쏟아 압박 붕대가 들킬 뻔 하면서 또 한번 큰 위기에 놓였던 것. The fact that women from the Marines training course Hell is discovered, as well as crisis starboard (bakyuhwan) and pour the coffee in the chest compresses budithimyeo the cover of almost one and another was placed in a major crisis. 이렇게 매번 시청자들의 가슴을 조마조마하게 만들던 승연이 이번에는 숨겨왔던 여자로서의 매력을 당당히 드러내 큰 관심을 모으고 있다. So every other sensation was making the hearts of viewers highway, this time as an attractive woman who hid proudly reveals has attracted great interest.

공개된 스틸 속 심플하지만 봄의 화사함을 전하는 백색의 원피스는 지승연을 한층 더 아름답게 만들었다. Still open in conveying simple but the white radiance of spring dresses beautifully made Tremble further year. 유일하게 자신이 여자라는 것을 아는 'm2 주니어' 멤버인 지우(곽용환) 앞에서 완벽한 여자의 모습을 보여준 승연. Knowing that only a woman named 'm2 Junior' member to clear (gwakyonghwan) showed the appearance of a perfect woman in front of Seungyeon. 새로운 그녀의 모습에 지우는 물론 시청자들 역시 깜짝 놀랄 것으로 예상된다. Clear in her appearance as well as new viewers, too, is expected to be a surprise. 또한 앞으로 승연과 지우와의 관계에도 새로운 변화가 생길 것을 예고해 본편에 대한 호기심은 더욱 증폭되고 있다. In addition, highway, and the clear relationship between the future lead to new changes that would correct their course and usher in the original - is amplified even more curious about.

고은아의 새로운 변신에 많은 누리꾼들은 “은아 언니, 너무 예뻐요! Koh 's new album are a lot of netizens, "Eun sister, it's beautiful! 숨기려 해도 숨길 수 없는 미친 미모!”, “남장한 모습만 보다가 여성스러운 모습을 보니 새롭네요~”, “이 모습을 우현이가 봤으면 어떨까ㅋㅋ”, “하얀 원피스와 짧은 숏커트가 완전 잘 어울려요^^” 등의 댓글을 남기며 뜨거운 반응을 보이고 있다. Even if you can not hide the crazy beauty hide! "," Namjanghan moseupman is more feminine look - I'm new "," How about we'd like this image of the starboard ㅋ ㅋ "," You look great in a white dress and complete the short syotkeoteuga ^ ^ ", and leaving comments are showing a hot reaction.

기발한 미션과 풋풋하고 신선한 러브라인으로 시청자들의 눈길을 사로잡고 있는 <K-팝 최강 서바이벌>은 4월 9일(월) 밤 8시 50분 채널 A를 통해 7회가 방송된다. Mission and fresh love quirky freshness and grab viewers' attention in line <K-pap the strongest seobayibeol> Mon, April 9 20:50 Channel A will be broadcast through the seventh inning.

Its not 100% accurate LOL

Guest Oanna

marie67,  thx:d, but wouldn't it be brilliant if we had something to translate it perfectly.......i'm dying waiting for tmr episode:P

btw....marie67, have you seen the picture too? the one from the site, in wich she's dressed in a wite dress..... she looks completly  gorgeous

maybe tomorrow we will see her as a woman :o:O...woooooooww..........i cannot wait anymore:((  :D

marie67,  thx:d, but wouldn't it be brilliant if we had something to translate it perfectly.......i'm dying waiting for tmr episode:P

btw....marie67, have you seen the picture too? the one from the site, in wich she's dressed in a wite dress..... she looks completly  gorgeous

maybe tomorrow we will see her as a woman :o:O...woooooooww..........i cannot wait anymore:((  :D

Yes I saw it too :) She truly is a beauty. Maybe she will come to the showcase as a woman...and not as a man. Cuz in the showcase they will decide who is gonna win etc. So I think its better for her to expose herself now, instead of later cuz of antifans maybe?

Or maybe its a condition of her dad? telling her she can go only if she goes as a girl?

Anyway I cant wait too....

i just watch the raw. And I was LOL-ing at how much Junior like to read what people talking about them online XD Or.... maybe that's what all artist do? XD

Honestly I really really curious what happen to Taekwon. He's so sad when talkin to CEO Jang right? :(

The times when WH ans SY do KakaoTalk....... cute!

Still mad on the ending -.-

And yesseu, Eunjung and Go Eunah looks soooo much pretty with wedding dress!

I forgot who said this before, but it really looks like WH imagining they both got married LOL

PS:

Whenever I see JaeAh, I always screaming and stuffs. Argh this guy ><

waiting for recap p ep 7... Its seem that this drama gonna start the angst part. I would have never thought that SH parent come into the picture up until a few episode to the end but it look like SH parent might be the one to leek the story of SH being female. I wonder which one of the M2 junior member (beside JW) would find out first. Or would it be WH is the 1 who find out about it since he's trying to get SH to participate in the showcase/audition.

There are so many possibility of the person who might found out about SH being a female. I find it more interesting than ever...

Guest sarangwo

And the other one which ouri lovely SeungYeonie shared

*quoted image*

저결혼해요..흑..다들안녕~ 여자인내가봐도인형같은은정언니랑~ 잘데리고살께용~♪♥ㅋㅋ

sth which I understand from this tweet: I get married ... black...Hi every body~ ..... with doll like sis,EunJung ...  I can't understand the rest!!! kekeke

What are these? O.o is it just for a photoshoot between SY and IY ?! O.o or ...

It's either SY and IY having a photoshoot making WooHyun more jealous or WooHyun imagining(or having a nightmare) of them being married. :)

Wouldn't it be funny if SH appear as a woman and WH doesn't give it much thought cos he have seen SY pic wearing a dress before. WH would thing SH was playing around again... not really considering that she might actually is a woman/girl

Guest jordi

AGB Nielsen Korea

7th episode:

Nationwide: 0,21% (-0,13%)

Seoul: 0,30% (-0,19%)

In the same time (20:45-22:00)

jTBC "Syndrome" - 1,64% / 2,37%

Tv Chosun "Saving Mrs. Go Bong Shil" (repeat) - 0,84% / 1,57%

MBN "트로트가 간다" - 0,46% / 0,77%

Archived