[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Actor Jo Jaehyun Praising Xiumin’s Acting [Kim Seon Dal]

Translated by Elly and Jay

Source: ‘아빠’ 조재현, 엑소 시우민 연기 칭찬

▲ Take Care Of My Dad

On Take Care Of My Dad, Jo Jaehyun praised Xiumin from the group Exo.

On episode 18 of SBS ‘Sundays Are Good - Take Care Of My Dad’ which aired on the 19th, the audience was able to see the parent-daughter relationship between Lee Kyunggyu-Lee Yerim, Kang Seokwoo-Kang Daeun, Jo Jaehyun-Jo Haejung, Jo Mingi-Jo Yoongyung.

That day, Jo Haejung asked her father Jo Jaehyun about the movie he’s acting in. Jo Jaehyun replied that “Go Chanseok is there too, and Ra Miran is also there”, to which Jo Haejung added “Exo is there too”.

Jo Jaehyun then tried to say Xiumin’s name but pronounced it wrong, drawing laughs. Jo Jaehyun said that though he’s not sure about Xiumin’s name, his acting was “pretty good. He suits the role well” and praised him.

[40 Hearts]

1. [+78,-1] Thank you for looking on him favorablyㅠㅠ

2. [+63,-0] Thank you, please take care of himㅠㅠ

3. [+54,-0] Thank you for the complimentㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+46,-0] I’m really anticipating Kim Seon Dal!!

5. [+43,-0] I hope Kim Seon Dal hits daebak!!!!!!!

6. [+15,-0] Uwah, Minseok got praisedㅎㅎ I’ll look forward to it, Gyeon-ah~~~♡♡-

7. [+15,-0] Thank you for the kind wordsㅠㅠ I’m really looking forward to the Kim Seon Dal movie!!

8. [+14,-0] Jo Jaehyun-nimㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kim Seon Dal seems like it’ll be goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+13,-0] He looks pretty cupping his face like that, I’ll look forward to the movie~

10. [+12,-0] Kim Seon Dal looks like it’ll be good ㅋㅋ Anticipating it! 

2. ‘TAKE CARE OF MY DAD’ JO JAEHYUN PRAISES “EXO XIUMIN, HIS ACTING IS PRETTY GOOD”

Pann: '아빠를 부탁해’ 조재현 “엑소 시우민, 연기 곧잘 하더라” 칭찬

http://entertain.nav...&aid=0002634800

tumblr_inline_nrqwjv1cgM1t1hbiu_1280.jpg

http://entertain.nav...&aid=0000497148

Overall: [+114,-0]

1. [+40,-0] There was an account saying that during the movie’s first reading, Minseok got praised for his acting! I thought it was something I needed to take in as a passing comment, but seeing today’s broadcast I guess it was true ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since he said on the show that it was when they were practicing, I don’t think he’s talking about the first reading

Reply 1: [+1,-0] So there was a fan account, daebak, as expected of our meticulous Minseok-ssi

Reply 2: [+1,-0] Ah, you’re right, looking at this comment made me remember seeing it before

Reply 3: [+4,-0] You’re rightㅋㅋㅋI remember reading that account where Minseokie got complimented at his first reading♡

Reply 4: [+0,-0] Was there really such an account? I feel so touched~ㅠ

2. [+31,-0] I usually don’t watch a lot of TV, but since there are a lot of artists having a comeback right now, I turned it on to listen to some of the current songs(?) while doing something else and I happened to see this; my fangirl heart that was suffering from a lack of activitiesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ From what I hear, Jo Jaehyun-nim hasn’t said a lot of good things about idols acting (he doesn’t like them..ㅠ) and he probably knows that [Minseok] is an idol even if he doesn’t know his name.. But since he said good things about him, my face exploded into a mother’s smileㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+29,-0] I’m so happy I think I’m going to go crazy. To think we hear praise like that from Jo Jaehyun-nim ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m going to stop worrying now, because to be honest I was really worried ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+16,-0] http://m.sbs.co.kr/t...id=22000006908pgm_build_id=8702&pgm_mnu_id=30811&filename=22000136611& mda_id=22000136611

An article with the video is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. [+16,-0] I can imagine how hard Minseok must have practiced; my fangirling for him is on fire right now

6. [+15,-0] I’m so xiuproudㅠㅠ [Jo Jaehyun-nim] is someone who looks on idols acting negatively, so I’m happier that someone like him gave praiseㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our Minseokkie is working hardㅠㅠㅠ I’ll always support youㅠㅠㅠㅠI love you♡ 

tumblr_inline_nrqwjePp6i1t1hbiu_400.jpg

7. [+14,-0] I hope the movie will be released soonㅠㅠㅠㅠ Though I wasn’t worried since Minseok is someone who does well no matter what it is, seeing him getting praised like this I feel all xiuproud; it’s niceㅠㅠㅠ Anyway, let’s go for the movie release!!! I’m seriously going to watch the movie every dayㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Reply 1: [+1,-0] I’m going to make sure to do the sameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋand when the DVD comes out later, I’m going to buy that as well

8. [+11,-0] I was holding on even with the lack of activities since they say no news is good news, so this good news is like rain after a droughtㅠㅠ I wasn’t worried since Minseok always works hard and always exceeds expectation, but I was very curious since this is his first movie; and as expected Minseok worked hard to prepare himselfㅠㅠ Kim Seon Dal who has the strongest visual trio, hit daebak!!! (t/n: You can watch the video in the notes to understand this reference)

9. [+11,-0] Hul, seriously, I heard often that Jo Jae11hyun-nim doesn’t look kindly on idols who act, so I was worried that maybe [Minseok] would get lectured a lot butㅠㅠㅠㅜ Good job good job, Minseogi

10. [+11,-0] Minseokkieㅠㅠㅠ Gyunnieㅠㅠ Seriously, I was just watching this so I’m really happy Xiumin was mentionedㅠㅠ He got praised for his acting.. I’m looking forward to it, Gyunnie♡ Xiuiting!!♡♡

11. [+10,-0] I heard Jo Jaehyun-nim doesn’t like idols very much so I was actually really worried..
What a reliefㅠㅠㅠ Minseok did well!! Looking forward to the movie>.<

12. [+9,-0] L-s (t/n: as in Exo-Ls)~~~ You all know Minseok is a hard worker, right? Most likely.. he put in an incredible amount of effort. We’ll be seeing the fruit of his efforts now~~~ Minseok-ah~~~Just like this~~~~Work hard~♡

13. [+7,-0] Jo Jaehyun-ssi is someone who really hates idols acting, so [his praise] surprised me since he’s not the type of person to say these things without basis

14. [+6,-0] Since he’s a kid who works hard and gets praised no matter where he is, you end up not worrying about Minseok~ My idol who makes me proud >.<

15. [+6,-0] Jo Jaehyun-nim is an actor who is known for his acting, so it feels really good to hear from him that [Minseok] is pretty good

16. [+5,-0] Since it’s his first movie, it’s okay even if he doesn’t have a lot of parts. As long as he acts well!!!!! (^.~)

17. [+4,-0] What do I do I’m so happyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The video makes me feel emotionalㅠㅠㅠ I knew our Minseok would do well, I think I’m going to cry when I watch the movieㅠㅠ I’m totally believing that he’s doing well, so even if I’m curious, I’ll try hard not beㅠㅠ Fighting, my babyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

18. [+3,-0] Xiuriㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyways, such a reliefㅠㅠㅠㅠ

19. [+3,-0] Uwah!!! I’m thankful towards him for complimenting our Minseokie~^^

20. [+2,-0] I didn’t see the broadcastㅠㅠㅠㅠJo Jae Hyun-nim. Thank you for complimenting our Minseokie~

21. [+1,-0] Sob, I couldn’t see the broadcastㅠㅠㅠㅠ

22. [+0,-0] Ha, Minseok isn’t someone you should worry aboutㅠㅠ

23. [+0,-0] Kim Seon Dal, I’m cheering on for you~

24. [+0,-0] Our Minseokie is really…really frighteningly coolㅠㅠ(crying noises) I want to cheer you on my whole life

25. [+0,-0] Minseok needs to hurry and see these articles and videos…ㅋㅋㅋ Minseok, an even spirited fighting~!!! I’ll always cheer you on!!!11

26. [+0,-0] Thank you so much for always giving your bestㅠㅠㅠㅠ

27. [+0,-0] Hul, to hear Jo Jae Hyun-nim give a compliment ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI’m really happyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠto our always persevering Minseokie, fightingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

t/n: Jo Jaehyun is casted as Seong Daeryeon on Kim Seon Dal, and is an actor with seniority known to take acting very seriously. He’s well-acknowledged in Korea. It’s been mentioned on an interview that he doesn’t look on idols acting kindly, which is why so many fans are happy that Xiumin was praised.

곧잘 is like saying though someone may not be exceptional, they’re not bad either. More or less ‘pretty good’ when looked on positively.

You can watch a video of the section in Take Care Of My Dad below:

Jo Haejung: That’s right, you’re in the middle of filming, right Dad? Is it fun?

Jo Jaehyun: Yeah, it’s fun. There’s Go Changseok and Ra Miran, it’s fun–

Jo Haejung: And Exo’s there too. Exo.

Jo Jaehyun: Yeah, I uh, Sawoorim–

Jo Haejung: (laughs) Sawoorim– it’s Xiumin~

Jo Jaehyun: Xiwoori? 

Jo Haejung: Xiumin!

Jo Jaehyun: Xiumin. I saw him acting, and he’s pretty good.

Jo Haejung: You saw him?

Jo Jaehyun: Yeah, he was there when we were practicing together. He suits the role well.

Jo Haejung: That’s right, he’s never acted before.

Jo Jaehyun: Yeah, but he suits his role well.

Jo Jaehyun: You know what I said? Yoo Seungho, Xiumin, and me– we’ll be in charge of looks.

Jo Haejung: (laughs) What’s with that~

Jo Jaehyun: Xiumin, Yoo Seungho, and me, like this we’re a trio.

Jo Haejung: (laughs) What are you saying~

CR: XPT

• Like 1

sis@exora that video of them changing clothes is just beyond cuteness! the pink tshirts are adorable and they changing and being half naked is so funny. we can tell some are nervous! so so cute! thanks! :D

• Like 1

sis@exora that video of them changing clothes is just beyond cuteness! the pink tshirts are adorable and they changing and being half naked is so funny. we can tell some are nervous! so so cute! thanks! :D

Your most welcome dear, i bet your grining to see more of it LOL

Luhan IG

• Like 1