[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest luehoney

Hello sisters!!
So as you all know, our boys are going to make their comeback soon.... Let's give them our full support this time okay!! I promise to buy their album once it comes out! and I will support them with any way possible.
Sisters.. what concept would you like to see in their next comeback??
The rumors as of now are mask and phantom concept. I would be quite okay with that. 

Morning sisters. ;;) >:D<

Biases change all the time with EXO because they make us fall in love with all of them. Sometimes its hard to just choose one. Kris was my favorite before he left,along with my Xiumin. But,they are all very handsome and they have given an "overdose" of love

:x  Welcome back sis@luehoney,we are all looking forward to our guys comeback,my concept would be something mysterious,dark,dangerous. I would love to see Kai as a vampire (bite me!) and Xiumin as a "dark" angel. Chanyeol as a warrior,with long hair. Suho,Chen and the rest can be masked men. Oh I just love them regardless the concept but I want it to be different from last year.

Sis@Exora  I also follow Kris and Luhan,they are still,in my heart,part of the group. They have done very well indeed and have grown to be more handsome!

Beautiful Luhan

tumblr_mt0jiiV3nF1sqxnhho1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_nitkqkvBuv1rkekcoo1_500.png

CHANYEOL 

tumblr_nitdv3ASVh1rxv75ko1_500.gif

tumblr_niusrjb7hU1qhmxnlo1_540.jpg

tumblr_niusltOaQh1qhmxnlo1_540.jpg

tumblr_niuslgrfVd1qhmxnlo1_540.jpg

tumblr_niusckWMjQ1qhmxnlo1_540.jpg

safe_image.php?d=AQC2BRvQRPaAALuB&w=470&

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/luhan-expresses-possible-regrets-becoming-idol/

Sis @Exora,I made him stay home that day,he and I had business to discuss. Then he might have been in China with Heechul.

B-)

https://twitter.com/Global_EXO12

http://www.tumblr.com/search/gaon+awards+2015 

Truth is...I have no clue where he was.

:))

Guest luehoney

Hello sisters :)
Ah, I hope Xiumin will get well soon.. Today he's gonna have a radio guesting with Chen if I'm not mistaken, so I hope he's well enough to go. If not, I hope he will get more rest..
and did you guys watch their performance yesterday???
My heart sank when I heard the fans chanted Kim Jongin instead of Zhang Yixing during Lay's solo... but unfortunately they changed it afterwards when they realized it was Yixing...
Korean fans really tried their best to comfort Yixing though.. I guess they felt bad..
They chanted his name at the end of the award ceremony, and they also flooded his IG with apologies and encouraging words :)
I hope Lay will read all the messages..

@luehoney maybe those fans expect Kai to do dance solos before so yeah lol, and somehow their mistakes kinda understandable tough~  ;))
Anyway here's fancam of LAY Solo dance yesterday 

• (As you guys can hear clearly they chanted for Kai 1st then immediately change to Lay)

Guest danielle92

long time no see :)
Yesterday night was fantastic: exo, fan chanting, all was perfect. Did you miss a Tao spazz? here we go ;)
5b5x0l.jpg280uooh.jpg
aubkgl.jpg

CHEN & Xiumin @ Sukira KTRB8hebwoCYAA-5LD.jpg:large

• [*]
Chen is singing and Xiumin is lipsyncing
[*]RY: Xiumin, How is your condition ? Xiumin : I'm fine now, Yes yesterday I'm sick 
[*]Chen sang 'At Gwanghwamun' song[*]RY : Your fav food? Chen : Samgyeopsal RY: Lets have it together ^^[*]Chanyeol told Ryeowook that he will come instead of Xiumin because he sick.. but Xiumin come ^^[*]RY: Why Kim Brothers ? (김형제) Chen: EXO has lots of Kim.. We Are Kim Brothers for Mandarin (EXO-M) 
 Xiumin "Everyone! Don't worry, I had recovered >~< !!" B8hzpzzIAAAICrI.jpg:large

150129 Sukira: Who are the top 5 most good looking members of EXO  
  • [*]
(Xiumin picked)   1. Chanyeol  2. Sehun 3. Tao 4. Kai 5. Chen
150129 Sukira: Who are the top 5 most good looking members of EXO  
  • (Chen picked)   1. Xiumin  2. Suho 3. Sehun 4. Lay 5. Kai150129 Who are the members you don't wanna date (if they're woman)  
    • Xiumin = 1. Tao 2. Sehun 3. He doesn't know 
    • Chen   = 1. Kai 2. Sehun 3. Tao

Sehun IG update
  • "Don't think of coming back home, I dislike it too".... <LOL he's so funny XD
B8hwu7QCEAAWylQ.jpg:largeB8h1BwICAAECdkB.jpg:large
And Then he's manager commented: "Sehun The Best" LOOL