[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest dhebbie2t

Lee Jung Hyun chooses Tao as her favorite EXO member

EXO-EXO-M-Tao-lee-jung-hyun_1409409506_a

Veteran singer and actress Lee Jung Hyun chose Tao as her favorite EXO member on KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay'!

Lee Jung Hyun met up with 'Entertainment Relay' on the set of her photo shoot for the cover of 'K-Wave' magazine and spoke on the record-breaking success of her movie 'The Admiral: Roaring Currents' in the box office, "It's a production that is such an honor for me to be a part of and it feels surreal. The director told me that my character didn't know how to do sign language from the beginning and ended up not being able to talk due to her tongue being cut off due to the Japanese military aggression. He told me to make up a sign language that the viewers would be able to understand. I studied a lot so that the viewers would be able to understand [my character] well."

When also asked who she would like to recommend as the next cover models for the magazine, she replied, "They're already big stars, but it's EXO." When asked if there is a member she is fond of, she chose Tao.

Guest dhebbie2t

Shinhwa give EXO tips on how to do well on variety shows on 'EXO 90:2014'

EXO-EXO-K-EXO-M-Shinhwa-Minwoo-Hyesung_1

EXO met up with variety show kings Shinhwa, so of course, they couldn't leave without getting some pointers from the veteran idol group on 'EXO 90:2014'! 

Chen recalled how he grew up watching Shinhwa on TV, "I grew up watching 'X-Man' and 'Love Letter'. Honestly, we are still lacking in variety skills. But at that time, Shinhwa was everywhere on variety shows. I want to learn what one needs to be good at variety shows."

Minwoo gave his advice, "The most important thing is that you leave a history [of footage] when you do something funny. So don't be afraid of that 'dark past'." After showing a screen capture of Hyesung's cross-dressing on 'SNL Korea', Minwoo commented, "That one-piece [that Hyesung was wearing] sold out in stores." Hyesung also gave them his advice, sharing, "Once you get used to it, then everything becomes easier."

Chen revealed that he still remembers Hyesung's 'crab dance' and 'buy me that' dance to this day, and Hyesung demonstrated his 'crab dance', 'fighting dance', and 'buy me that' dance in response.

danielle92 said: sexy

enjoys teasing Tao.
Baekhyun is a pretty smart guy, with charm, but he fell in the 11th place of my bias list after I saw that episode with exo at hunted house. He screamed like a girl inside, but still had the guts to mock Tao when T came out terrified from the hunted house :)
I want him and Tao in a celebrity fighting show exchanging some punches ;))

Tao isn't really mocking Baek. Mocking is Baek's mode of expression !
No, Tao is more on a teasing mode ! Trying to annoy Baek to make him react. I'm thinking about an interview where Tao is teasing Baek with a lollipop. Sorry, I can't find the link anymore... Tao can be quite annoying too ! ;)
I think that's why they get along well together !! A love-hate relationship. Or Tom and Jerry's mode (a bit like GD and Seungri in BigBang)...

As for Baek, I see him as the kind of person who is too shy to show his affection and skip to the "mocking mode" to express his feelings. Therefore, the more he bullies, the more he likes ! :)

Guest danielle92

malamolly said: No, Tao is more on a teasing mode ! Trying to annoy Baek to make him react. I'm thinking about an interview where Tao is teasing Baek with a lollipop. Sorry, I can't find the link anymore... Tao can be quite annoying too ! ;)

Guest danielle92

He's not evil, but sometimes doesn't realize is better to be quiet. Everybody's got a small malicious side :P

A guy who acts like this is not evil, but naughty :)) I think is devlish Baek ... or Chanyeol.
fw5zx0.jpg

By the way, did you see this? http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/29/soompi-k-pop-idol-rap-battle-quarterfinals/
EXO-Ls, if you like Tao lets vote for him and help him to win THE IDOL RAP BATTLE  :) I didn't vote for him in the second round, I think Zico has a better flow so I abstained from voting, but now, between him and Amber I choose him without any remorse ;))

VOTE here: http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/29/soompi-k-pop-idol-rap-battle-quarterfinals/3/
Amber is currently leading.

A real nice fan cam of Xiumin dancing to Overdose.     

tumblr_nb70ns0HN71rv8rjpo1_500.png

tumblr_nb70ns0HN71rv8rjpo2_500.gifcall me crazy but he looks so hot as the bad angel!

Also, what is going on with Baek and Tao? Why is Baek so rough on Tao? Is this how Baek plays? Is he really a bully in disguise with that angel face of his?Anyone knows why he is like this with Tao? How can this be part of the show?

tumblr_nb6o22uasl1ttrx9xo1_500.gif

tumblr_nb6o22uasl1ttrx9xo2_500.gif

tumblr_nb6o22uasl1ttrx9xo3_500.gif

tumblr_nb6o22uasl1ttrx9xo4_500.gif 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

tumblr_nb781c17no1qhfeino1_250.gif.tumblr_nb781c17no1qhfeino2_250.gif

tumblr_nay68jsZe91smj3mro1_400.gif

Baekhyun liked a fan's post on IG (@blondiekai)

but he unliked it after. He must of accidentally liked it haha. I've done that too. Seems like he still checks his IG

10492175_10201609313033824_5110441482676

140901 SBS-TV Inkigayo PD, Kim Joo Hyung Twitter Update with Baekhyun, Suho, Lee Yoobi and Kwanghee for Kwanghee's Birthday Celebration

cr: PDjay

10600516_782445168474137_881182041342722

Guest dhebbie2t

Hello again everyone
I am glad to see that their were a lot of sisters visited the thread today

I'll do my greetings now
sis @kimsoyeon82 :-h
sis @malamolly :-h
sis @danielle92 :-h
sis @Exora :-h
sis @HildaP :-h
oppa @redhill :-h