[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest danielle92

Singapore, the eye contact test - D.O vs. fans
311nuww.gif  
23t1qmb.gif 
;)) cr: tumblr

I think D.O has more fan boys + fan girls than any other exo member.

Guest dhebbie2t

seems like the sisters are a bit busy
I haven't provided my answer yet into that Knowledge test thing

Because my lyrics that I dedicate to KyungSoo and Yixing are in Hanggul
kekeke
short and straight to the point
here we go

to KYUNGSOO:  Ijae marijwo, Ige saranghaegamyoen

to YIXING: Baby, It's my turn to cry, Naega Halkaeyo!!

I wanna sing that song to Yixing when he cried in Happy Camp

Guest dhebbie2t

@danielle92 thanks for this
when I saw this in twitter it really crack me up
that's what I like on him
his unaware cuteness and innocence

and I agree with you sis that Kyungsoo has a lot of fangirls and fanboys
for fanboys he has the most numbers in EXO
not being biased but during the poll thing in tumblr
thousands of fans joined the poll
and he got the most numbers of votes for Most Popular
then of course aside from that they were a lot of  questions not just as a popular

Guest dhebbie2t

Sisters CART TRAILER is out
No one posted it yet here
Have you seen the trailer sisters
It's goosebumps
the trailer itself can move your heart
His name there is TaeYoung

lavenderose said: @malamolly Bonjour!^^ lol feels good to speak French in here! :D hehe

@redhill Chanyeol is actually climbing up the bias list!^^' don't ask how!

I wanna watch It's Okay It's Love now that I am done with all the packing but I guess I'll do that tomorrow once I reach the dorm. I am flying tonight.

I'll catch you from China lovelies! :x

Guest HildaP

@danielle92  thank you sister for the video about Tao...I loved it. It made me look at him in a different way.He is so strong in many ways and so innocent in others. Most of them are that way too. But knowing his personal struggles just made us love and admire him more. He never disappoints me, he is Tao ,beautiful, talented, caring Tao. My #3 bias. I wish we could see more videos like this on each of the other guys. Im sure that they have a very unique story to tell.

I want to know more about Xiumin,his family,his likes,dislikes...his struggles to become the person he is today. I know he also went through hard times because of his pre-debut looks. He was a diamond in hiding. He had to go through the fire to become the diamond he is today. Im very,very proud of him,his sacrifices,his desire to succeed,his love for singing,dancing,performing.And he has a plan for his future, barista. I can see him opening his own coffee store,café. After EXo, after all the hollabaloo is over,he will have some more success in his life. A family,beautiful family. And there he will be,making coffee. I can see him doing that too.

Lets love our guys while we can sisters...nothing last forever but as long as they are EXO...we will be EXO-L

tumblr_nav0uvRtgO1spwfcso4_500.jpg

tumblr_napzcpvYGZ1rkekcoo1_500.png

tumblr_molfx9cB6G1rl1mjeo1_500.png

Guest danielle92

HildaP said:

@danielle92  thank you sister for the video about Tao...I loved it. It made me look at him in a different way.He is so strong in many ways and so innocent in others. Most of them are that way too. But knowing his personal struggles just made us love and admire him more. He never disappoints me, he is Tao ,beautiful, talented, caring Tao. My #3 bias. I wish we could see more videos like this on each of the other guys. Im sure that they have a very unique story to tell.                                                                                      

Guest dhebbie2t

Boys except Kyungsoo (again) are in Guangzhou right now
bb Kyungsoo might be filming today that's why he need to stay again in SoKor alone
bb Kyungsoo Hwaiting

Guest HildaP

Morning to all! @dhebbie2t  hello sis...thanks for the greetings in the other page. I usually come to see the posts late at night when I can't sleep. I look and puff go away =P~  I also love your sense of humor sis...that was some funny photos of Suho and Kris...SPONGE BOB and Kai!

sis @danielle92 ,the "inept attempt" as you called it...its beautiful. The song is fantastic and it matched Tao just right. Thank you sis,it just made me love tao more and I see him as a awesome young man. I applaud your first video sis. I wish Tao could see it.

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Can't leave without posting a photo of my beloved Xiumin. And I let a scream...MAMACITA!!! QUE GUAPO ES MI AMOR!!!!!

tumblr_nayesr4zbM1qh1cveo1_500.png