[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

It is here! and it is awesome! 

​LOOL yahh thats it im sure they gonna slay with that song, but somehow i wish they'll also promoting 1ST LOVE

please SM, dont tell me they only promote LOVE ME RIGHT on stage urghhh  :angry:

Oh yes yes yes please! SM please hear this! I would be soooo happy if EXO promoted First Love! :D 

• Like 1

Guest HildaP

GOOD MORNING SISTERS!!!!! WOW...our guys have another million seller!!!!! Its great and the music is easy to dance to...even if you can't dance(lol) They look fantastic,I guess they lost the football game and are hoping not to loose the girl too.Some of it I do not understand but seeing my Xiumin just made it all fine. How I wish Tao was there!!!!! I miss him.

Sisters,you guys been busy this morning! Thanks for posting all the wonderful photos.

CGf6qnsUYAAASDy.jpgwoohoo

Guest HildaP

@Sis Exora...yesssssssssssssssssss of course its my hand:rolleyes:ooohhhhhh how I wish! But you made me smile sis and that is precious to me,thanks! I love the video and Im sure that all of EXO-L will too. In my opinion,they are so different from Big Bang,the are both unique and talented groups. Both of them have huge follwers but  to me EXO will beat them if they go hand to hand with their videos.

Not a lurker here tho.... Not a fan. I don't like nor hate them.

​DONT RANDOMLY POST AN OFF TOPIC IN THIS EXO THREAD.... HUH~ I CAN JUST REPORT YOU KNOW? :mellow:

​Its not off topic... maybe? I forgot to put "off topic" ;p 

I was just thinking of posting here because it has names of Tao and Chen.. And I thought that you would find it funny and cute... And btw, I already know about the news of Tao...

I don't want to be rude... :( I am not saying that EXO is crap. I don't hate EXO... I don't wanna bash them...

If my post looks uncomfortable to you guys, i will delete it immediately... Mianhae~

BTW, EXO FIGHTING! :3 

Edited by xoxo_yanna98

Guest HildaP

OOOOHHH I just love this new song.

tumblr_npccbzjNj51s5ritzo1_500.gif

And Im more and more lost in his eyes! AAARRRGGGHHHH

tumblr_inline_npbsjs6P5q1tukmlz_500.gifOH yeah!

tumblr_inline_npbsk2ingh1tukmlz_500.gifGo baby!

tumblr_npbyvupNhF1soct44o1_500.png

tumblr_npbzdxEDuo1sgwmq0o4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_npc0oi8l0f1sc35b4o3_540.gif

CAN ANYONE EXtumblr_npbzvxhHPk1uok16mo1_540.gifPLAIN THIS PART TO ME?

tumblr_npbzvxhHPk1uok16mo2_540.gif

tumblr_npbzvxhHPk1uok16mo3_540.gif

tumblr_npbzvxhHPk1uok16mo4_540.gif

MAYBE HE IS MAKING A LOVE POTION!     Love me right,aha aha!

Guest HildaP

IM DEAD...PLEASE DO NOT RECUCITATE!

tumblr_npc7dlJxWi1r76b9fo1_r1_540.gif

tumblr_npc7dlJxWi1r76b9fo2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_npc7dlJxWi1r76b9fo3_r1_540.gif

:wub::wub::wub::w00t::w00t::w00t::o:o:o He takes my breath away. Want to touch him and with my fingers get his hair away from his eyes. Someone please help me!!!!!:tears: