[Drama 2012] Glowing She 자체발광 그녀

06skull06

Guest kayana20

Yay but I wish everyone would stop picking on Viki because they always find the best drama's before they come out. Now only 2 more episodes to go all I want is my happy ending.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greenhotchilipeper

Far away OST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKeiP12shko&feature=player_embedded#!

K2

Guest altinneen

So Lee Hyeon played that absolutely gorgeous 2nd female lead in Gloria. She looks so so different in this show with this hair style. She's playing a completely different character I know but it's crazy how they were able to change her so completely.

I preferred her hair style from Gloria. 

Guest jollygrin

I think viki is getting ready to sub Glowing She

Sorry to cut your post. It is already subbed 'til episode 10 in viki.

Sorry to cut your post. It is already subbed 'til episode 10 in viki.

Link? I believe that channel in ViKi is not available to non QC though, nothing comes up (it's hidden) smile.gif I don't think the license issues were worked out yet. 

Guest jollygrin

Link? I believe that channel in ViKi is not available to non QC though, nothing comes up (it's hidden) *quoted image* I don't think the license issues were worked out yet. 

Sorry, my bad. You're right, it's only accessible to QCs.

Sorry, my bad. You're right, it's only accessible to QCs.

Thanks jollygrin! smile.gif I appreciate it. I really wish this was being subbed faster but I'm trying to be patient. (LOL) I think we only have 4 episodes subbed that are available to us so far and I don't think Dark Smurfs is working on this one at all. I hope ViKi releases subs eventually. w00t.gif

Guest kayana20

Thanks jollygrin! *quoted image* I appreciate it. I really wish this was being subbed faster but I'm trying to be patient. (LOL) I think we only have 4 episodes subbed that are available to us so far and I don't think Dark Smurfs is working on this one at all. I hope ViKi releases subs eventually. *quoted image*

Tess cheer up by the time subs get released we will have like 6 shows that are subbed to watch. I wanted subs but as soon as Kang Min and Ji Hyun end up together at the end with a hot kiss I can watch it raw.Licensing issues are becoming a pain too it's downright ridiculous.

Does Jung Ji Hyeon love Kangmin or not? Next week is the last episode? From the preview

it doesn't look there there will be too many lovey dovey scenes. Only Jun Ji hyeon showing anguish, and trying to avoid Kangmin!, hope it will be better than that.

Guest vereelimee

Just finished the raw of ep 11! Spoilers if you haven't already seen it!

At least it seems that crazy psycho knows what's going on.  She seems to want to help them get together.  Finally, she becomes useful-ish.

I don't understand JiHyun anymore!  I know that I'm missing probably half of what is said but still! He said he'll take care of her!

Argh.  Why is she being so stubborn? He's basically told everyone how he feels about her!  And from what I can tell she isn't believing him or thinking it will work out.  I mean the guy tries to take care of you and wants to take you to the hospital, but no act stupid stubborn.  I am so angry with the writer, that was the perfect point for her to change her mind, but they had to have the ex show up.  So, she's stressed out from scandals/being in the news, it doesn't mean KangMin can't take care of her.  She won't let him do it!

I would just like to say that this feels really unrealistic.  I mean is this woman a saint?  I kept wondering how she could just say no to KangMin.  Not that I mind seeing more abs.  I don't think they could have made these any more obviously fan service scenes.  Close up and all.  blush.gif  It's not like he's a bad catch.  He doesn't have any horrible flaws, I mean he's a star but it's not like it's the first time a star has had a relationship with a non-celebrity.  Really, that's not such a bad situation to be in.  As far as relationship problems go and he said that there weren't any other girls.  So, I'm not sure what her problem is.  So, she shows up in the papers and on the internet and maybe has some anti-fans, but she had some of those already.  

So, she's unsure of him and worried, but the man loves her. It's a lot less complicated than her ex weirdly taking care of her and her letting him because it's safe and familiar.  That was an extremely awkward scene, I have no idea why she agreed to go there.  It's fairly obvious she doesn't have feelings for him anymore.  I mean, we all saw that kiss on the street! 

I get that she has some issues/worries to work out with KangMin, but she should just be mature and talk to him, instead of blindly pushing him away.  I just wish that a kdrama would end more balanced.  I get that we need some angst, but turning our characters into immature idiots is frustrating! Especially since the preview means there'll be at least half the last episode of angsty drawn out solitary moping.  With more awkward scenes btwn her and No WooYoung.  Ugh.  I'm not entirely confident that this writer can pull off the happy ending.  It's the same weird scenario with our leads punishing themselves and then all of a sudden they'll get together.  

I just want a sane ending where there is a completely normal and healthy relationship.  Not one where I'm worried that after the end, our couple will break up because they reverted back to their emotional immaturity.  

They'd better be giving us more brooding ab scenes if they're going to pile on more angst.  

Guest greenhotchilipeper

I guess she will choose Kang Min but on 12th ep preview I guess Kang Min said something bad and hurt Ji Hyun

*quoted image*

@eizra: yeah, i read from the Nate that KHJ and SYH flight to Hawai to shoot some last scene, hope that :D

KHJ 'acting better and better, it's so wonderful the 1st time seeing him on screen as well as 1st time his acting, so natural and beauty, Kang Min has some arrogant, and naughty, he 's cute and doesn;t know how to express his feelings to J.J.Hyun. He such a baby boy

Are you sure that is KHJ and not the other guy right? Anticipation is killing me!! I hope it will be HEV!!!

Guest eizra

another 2 days before it going to end....i really wish she could end up with top star Kang Min.....

like seriously.......come on....can't stand if she ended up with that PD nim... fury.gif

Guest altinneen

Thanks for clearing it up for me!  I hope it wasn't too much of a bother.  *quoted image*

The sequence has been a tad annoying.  I keep thinking wait, why is she talking with this person?  What is the point of it?

The plot is moving too slowly, IMO.  Writer doesn't know what to do with conflict, because there is some good stuff like the continuing arm twisting of KangMin, but it's dragging.  

Each episode ends with a weird cliff hanger.  Not the usual levels of suspense I'm used to from other dramas.  Like Ep 6 she just walks away.  Not what I expected.  

I wonder how much time the actors spend checking their noses.  At least they're clean! *quoted image*

Hep B is also very infective compared to other viruses like Hep C or HIV. The innoculum needed to transmit the disease 10 and 100 times smaller respectively

Archived