[Drama 2012] Glowing She 자체발광 그녀

06skull06

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys do you know where i can read recaps and watch this drama with  eng sub?

thanks a million in advance...

Only the first 4 episodes so far have been subbed with English. You can watch them here:

http://www.kimchidramas.net/2011/12/glowing-she.html

No one is doing recaps for this drama and the subs are taking a long time. (I think it's a fan group doing the subbing, none of the major sites are) You can also go back to the first page of this thread and just start paging through to see where links have been posted or information about each episode. biggrin.gif

Guest greenhotchilipeper

Kim Hyung Joon Leaves for Japan to Promote "Glowing She"

by: jbarky on Feb 26, 2012

1ae7252f52045b9a3e8d2a6140f7ccf4_large.jpg

Kim Hyung Joon left for Japan on February 27 to promote “Glowing She.” As we reported earlier, the drama will broadcast on Japanese KNTV beginning from March 10. Kim Hyung Joon will stay in Japan for two nights and three days.

The drama “Glowing She” was broadcast on the “KBS Drama” cable channel and was the first self-produced drama on that channel.

After news broke out that “Glowing She” would broadcast on KNTV, the drama quickly rose up the ranks for “Drama that you would like to see the most.”

On February 28, Kim Hyung Joon will visit the Japan-Korean embassy Korean Culture Center. There he will have a drama press conference and fan meeting. Also he will hold interviews with different companies.

In the drama, Kim Hyung Joon played “Kang Min” who is a top star that has a rough personality but irresistible charms.

Guest greenhotchilipeper

Huyn Jun Baby also said beside bed scene, half naked body onscreen he 1st time shooting kissing scene, i guess he made it with the girl he loved Ji Hyun , hope so

Guest kayana20

I am skipping out till episode 12 I cannot take Ji yeon stupidity over this guy right now. it makes no sense especially since she feels an attraction for Kang Min.Annoyed at the episode 10 screencaps.Do not like PD he doesn't even like who she really is just is jealous Kang Min likes her.

Guest vereelimee

I like this drama and i watch up to episode 4....and i read your comment here...it's look like  the ending will going to be like I NEED ROMANCE ! ... I'm telling you guys that i never watch 2 last episode of the I NEED ROMANCE i hate the ending and i hate the cheater ! if the problem in the relationship other than cheater i can accept the ending ......and if the ending just like I NEED ROMANCE .....i really hate the writer.....is this the same writer??

Glad to know I'm not the only one!!  I couldn't bear to watch them either.  From what other people have said at least it seemed more reasonable our situation.  

I mean No PD actually cheated on her and then married the woman too!!! It certainly doesn't help his case that it was her friend!  It's not like he admitted he was wrong and tried to make up for it.   Or at least not that I have understood so far, my Korean isn't that great yet, so it's possible he's trying to make up for it and I just don't know. 

At least we all know that we're sane enough not to take back a cheating jerk.  happy.gif

*fingers crossed* that she picks Kang Min!

I am looking forward to KHJ/JHB doing more dramas! 

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

screencap ep 10

NO NO NO!!!! What's this?! DON'T LIKE IT!!!!!! HONESTLY why so many scene with No PD?? Don't make me hate the writers..

But something good for today:

Sunshine%2520Girl%2520OST%2520Part.2.jpg

Tracklist:

01 자체발광 (Ft. 만성) - Rania

02 Faraway - K2

Release Date: 2012.02.29

The begining and the ending song! ^_^

Now waiting for 3rd part, KM's song in ep 8! :wub:

Wow episode 10 is WONDERFUL, I think Jihyeon also has feelings for him but thinks it wont work out because of his fame, and his playboy image:P She doesnt believe him or trust him but she definitly has feelings for him:) In ep 11 they kiss but she pushes him away and she gets hardships in her work. Now KM has to protect her :) He confessed to her publicly OMG...He told her: saranghee OMG in a public place while fans were taking pictures of him and then he kissed her :) WOWWWW Cant wait.

Guest kayana20

I am glad she spoiled it for me thank you. Yay I love when people see it before me. So happy the richard simmons doesn't win over the heartthrob. I now can watch the episodes knowing she is going to start anew withKkang Min. How will she let her ex down though? :wub: :wub:

Guest shahin

I'm glad to know that ep. 10 is good but where can I watch it raw?

first time posting; hello everyone :)

you can watch it here :)

http://liezle.blogspot.com/2012/03/vids-full-ep-10-of-glowing-she-hyung.html

Guest greenhotchilipeper

120202-d8.jpg?type=w2

120202-e6.jpg?type=w2

From the pics, i hope Kang Min get the girl Ji Hyun - he sad, me too sad - that's the very good job acting from JHB :wub:

Archived