[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest h.hajar

[quote name='sakki ^_^' date='13 May 2012 - 05:16 PM' timestamp='1336958201' post='17766917']

. . . my KBS 2 on iOnAirTV is having some problems  tears.gif  what I'm gonna do?  tears.gif

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Sakki! *waving* Have you tried Solive?  I've never had problems with that one. Go here for instruction on how to download & install (it's really simple) - 

http://flowerboyands...oy-band-shut-up

EDIT: OMGosh, is that another kiss? Thanks for the pics, h. hajar!  *quoted image*

~ geee, THANKS a lot, I have installed it without problems and the program itself was good . . . have less buffering . . . ^_^ *waving too* . . . and i think that's another kiss :lol:

u can watch here

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/crypst or here http://www.wix.com/kpopstream/streams#!justin_tv|cxom

~ THANKS for the links and the pictures as well :)

Annyeong LR chingu deul *waving*

How's everyone's weekend? My weekend always pass by as if its a dream because of Love Rain *laugh*.

Thanks for the latest pics. Gosh more crying tonight and there will be a kiss too. Cant wait to see that. Will watch LIVE at Crypst too and hope my connection is good.

Aja-aja hwaitting chingu deul :)

Guest nancylee15

Seriously I don't understand why people are bashing Hana for her supposed "indecisiveness". Hello! The girl has just fallen in love and then to realize that your first love is actually the son of your own mother's first love is quite a shock. Not only that, Hana loves her mom and grew up seeing her mom being so lonely. She even took the initiative to reunite them in Japan by meeting with In Ha. At the same time, of course Hana is going to be broken-hearted. She tries to put on a smile for her mother so behind close doors, she will break down for her own love as well. Is she supposed to just forget everything and move on just like that?! No, she was really in love with Joon, it's not going to be easy. I think she's so brave to break up with Joon but even he is not helping either with the situation because he is always "there". Seeing him is killing her but she's putting on a brave front for her mom, which is to be admired.

I had a feeling In Ha would continue with the wedding and I feel for him too but I think I'd love him even more if he can put his own wishes aside for Joon. Even Joon deserves some happiness; after all, he was the innocent party between his parent's love/troubled life. I just wonder what will happen when Yoonhee finds out about Hana and Joon, will she be able to continue with the wedding?

Guest mind.love

^Thanks for posting the link to the style. I love the backpack.

Im happy the episode is tomorrow but sad that just mean the show is coming to an end soon.

I've been lurking this thread for a while and hmm.. I don't get about something lately, why do I feel that some are angry at Hana? (kind of surprisingly cause I think I don't see this happens with k-netizen on bestiz nor dc) But tbh, in my opinion, it's Joon who keeps changing his mind back and forth, one day wanted them to be strangers, another day asked her to eat more, one day asked her to move out, another day carried her to bed. Joon is just like Hana but I don't see anyone here have problem with Joon character, you seem to understand him very well unlike Hana who seems to irk you at everything she does lately. Now I would like to see people's reaction if Hana didn't accept Joon in tomorrow episode, you guys would angry at her again?

I like what Yoonhee said about Hana here "I think Hana is going through something, but she won't tell me. She told me that she had a boyfriend. She is careful in her decision, and she gets scared easily. So she normally keeps them as friends and she never really went out with anyone. She was really excited but I don't know what happened, she won't speak about it anymore. I think it's really hard on her. She says that us being happy is her being happy. I feel bad, I think she's going through a lot."

Inha keeps coming to Yoonhee's place, seeing her mom smiles happily, hurts Hana a lot. I wonder what Inha feels when he sees Hana's (fake) smile since he already knew Joon and Hana were dating.

couldnt agree more with you ^_^

the positive things about this discussion is, finally i found that this drama is indeed reaching out more to international viewers as this thread is moving quite fast. i'm not trying to compare but before this, this thread has the same page as FK but now this page has move about 10+ pages more than the other drama. though we lose in ratings, but in terms of international viewers this drama is getting people attention :D

I cant wait for tonight episode. (though my assignments are piling up somehow i cant just let go of this drama just like that... XD :sweatingbullets: )

somehow i can feel that the only person that can make it right for Hana and Joon couple is only Yoonhee cause right now she's the only one that didnt know about Hana and Joon yet... i just hope writer-nim is saving best ending for this drama... Please... ;)

Jang Keun Suk Vows to Protect His Love for Yoona on ‘Love Rain’

2012-05-14 14:17  l    CJ E&M enewsWorld  Stewart Ho http://enewsworld.mn...s.asp?idx=6648#

Love Rain’s Hana (played by Yoona) and Seo Joon (played by Jang Keun Suk) are experiencing trials in their love.

Newly released preview still cuts ahead of the May 14 episode are showing it may be a tear-jerking episode for fans, as Joon shows his determination to protect the love between him and Hana. Despite the hurts the two have experienced over the course of their relationship, Joon tells Hana, “I’m not going to avoid it. I’m not going to budge,” letting her know he will not give up on their love until the very end.

In particular, the images are carrying the scene’s emotional punch as a teary Yoona can be seen tightly clutching Jang Keun Suk and another mage shows him giving her a kiss.

http://upload.enewsw...ts/96867449.jpg

Love Rain’s production shared, “In the 15th episode, Joon will express his unwavering feelings for Hana. Please be in anticipation to see if his earnest feelings will be enough to help the Seo Joon and Hana couple to start over again.”

The episode will air on May 14.

Guest mind.love

Such a cute bts. I didn't notice that Joon was carrying Ha Na's purse.

I glad that Joon is fighting for Ha Na. First it was Ha Na doing most of the fighting, now it is Joon turns to back up Ha Na eventhough the situation is almost impossible with the parents marriage.

I finally got around to reading majority of the posting in the last couple of days. I am too surprised by the disagreement with the way Ha Na actions.

Guest lukalee

Love Rain ep 15 LIVE RECAPS here starting soon, 10pm KST, oh gosh CANT WAIT... http://goo.gl/STzFE

640_1336985659.jpg?1336985658

In Ha just told Seo Joon he knows about him & Ha Na and asks him to give him some time? Why did he ask that? Why does he need time? For what? (now I DO believe Yoon Hee must be dying!) 

Oh! Yoon Hee can't see! She thinks the lights went out - her vision keeps blinking to total black.  Now it's going back and forth. And the party we saw from the preview isn't a wedding party, it's In Ha's Birthday party. 

Awww...Seo Joon just toasted and congratulated his Dad on his engagement. What an awkward party! Chang Mo and Dong Wook are clueless and trying to match Seo Joon up with Mi Ho and Ha Na up with Sun Ho. crazy.gif You can tell In Ha feels guilty towards his son and he keeps looking at Ha Na sadly too. If he keeps that up, Yoon Hee will figure out something is wrong. 

Yoon Hee's vision is getting worse - she just had another "black out" - the doctor just told her she'd be completely blind in 6 months to  1 year. OMG, the way In Ha looks at her in her wedding dress... My heart is just breaking.tears.gif Ha Na just walked out on dinner with her Sunbae (that was a tiny bit rude)

In Ha told Yoon Hee he wanted to call off the wedding because he doesn't want to give up on his son. 

I think In Ha is begging for a little time with Yoon Hee because she is sick. He wants to be able to spend as much time with her, the only one he loves all of his life. Joon and HaNa can still get together since they are still very young have time to spare.

OMG I wish I knew what InHa just said at the end ......

*MiHo is so ugly ... her face look so bloated during her date with Joon.*

Guest DorkDork

I think In Ha is begging for a little time with Yoon Hee because she is sick. He wants to be able to spend as much time with her, the only one he loves all of his life. Joon and HaNa can still get together since they are still very young have time to spare.

OMG I wish I knew what InHa just said at the end ......

*MiHo is so ugly ... her face look so bloated during her date with Joon.*

He said, let's call off the wedding, I cannot give up on Jun.

Archived