[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

I know it is a sin to ask about english sub here... I know my forehead could be stamp with the word "Subber Pusher", "SUB REQUESTOR" ... :(:tears: .. I dare take the risk.... oh dear lord forgive me for asking the sub...

Err.. here it is....

I have a problem with eps 7 and eps 8 sub....

My sub still goes like this (btw is latest sub from Darksmurf for eps 8)

So chest always feel that awkward to end that time send so conflagration. - :huh:

How can anyhow crumple other people face? :huh: :huh:

(Darksmurf MC translation - eps 7)

Though sometime I am a genius and can figure out the gibbrish (combined with listening to JGS and Yoona) but most of time I end up bitting my nail and pulling my hair trying to figure out that alien language (not that I am being picky - I thank god for darksmurf sub at least I get the gist of it all - but you know being human and all - enough is never enough ^_^)

Help me please Is there any other version of english sub? other site (I know about vikii, but I am looking for softsub)?.

Anyone? Anyong? Otoke?

Chaeeeeeeeeeeeballllllllll

Pssstt Seproast - I push the "+" button for your sub post ... hehe err... may be you have eps 7 and 8 too? B)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ANYBODY INTERESTED IN JGS WALKING THE RED CARPET AND GOING AWAY WITH THE BEST MALE ACTOR AWARD- MOVIE CATEGORY(YOU R MY PET) @ THE 48TH BAEKSANG AWARDS 2012, HERE'S THE LINK FOR THE LIVE STREAM

PPTV

The ceremony will take place at the Jamsil Olympic Hall on 26th of April at 6.30 PM KST.

JGS FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@aisnsd - You are a lifesaver ............ unfortunately the video cannot be viewed in my country (off topic - I wonder why some video cannot be viewed from some country?).

Anyway thank you so much for the information.

I love you.. ^_^

OK, ..... this is when the yoga breathing technic I learned is useful. Episode 10 make my heart shrunk into tiny raisin...

21825246.jpg

This the right expression of guy feeling contented because he has just had a mind blowing kissing session. Can you see the smug, the –you’ve-fallen-for-me expression SJ giving Hana? This is a face of an experience playboy (in love). This face is saying – you are mind – Dekko nya.....

This is the thing I like about JGS – he can sure pull off something like this easily.

And I like this director (BTW he evolved a LOT – wow – what a kiss scene err compare with all the “pecks” in all of his season dramas), this is how a guy kiss a girl in real world – OK? Geddit???, Don’t be fool with the peck on the lips (which considered as kiss in KD)... totally misleading.. ^_^ (18SX post – with parental guidance – beware)...

The kissing scene is realistic (SJ pull Hana for second kiss – this is what mostly happen when a kiss is interrupted and did not end by it own course ^_^). JGS can sure kiss eh? :wub:

And the SMS scene - SJ smiling at his phone, exchanging message – this is all soooo true and happen to everyone and everyone can relate to this scene......

I wonder why the rating so low, Love Rain deserve more than 5.6%. Come on Korean, help Love Rain... it is a good drama which deserved more than 5.6% (I hope this won’t demotivate the director and JGS/Yoona – they did a good job – it’s just that some ppl didn’t realize it). I feel so bad for them.

Another favourite scene

93319884.jpg

Do you want me to come over?

Thanks to Seproast who posted the sub now I know what he says with that cute expression. Yesterday when I watch using Darksmurf sub it says something like – Now again make a trip to the. Go? my genius mind sum all that up and interpret it all as – SJ asking Hana to go somewhere with him :huh:.

When he say Ka nya – I come over? ... I squeeeaaallll .. omomomo... shweeeettt... I am melting...

I was alone so I can squeal all I want and my fangirling mode at that time was at full power and I lost count how many time I squeal.. :huh: I even clap my hand like the J3 in Rooftop Prince, with the same expression I tell you :huh: Seriously.... I clap my hands like an idiot...

39605255.jpg

This has to be my most favourite JGS moment.. whahahahaha... a playboy like him feeling embarrassed?? Kekekekeke... so so so shweeet.. Like a small boy caught stealing cookie...

BTW Those that happen to read my comment and have not yet started Love Rain – please please do so. Episode 10 is OSSEM POSSUM MASSUM.... trust me... go watch you won’t regret.

JGS is OWH-SEM ... :w00t:

BTW – SJ character suit JGS... he is the right person for this role.

OK, ..... this is when the yoga breathing technic I learned is useful. Episode 10 make my heart shrunk into tiny raisin...

I was alone so I can squeal all I want and my fangirling mode at that time was at full power and I lost count how many time I squeal.. :huh: I even clap my hand like the J3 in Rooftop Prince, with the same expression I tell you :huh: Seriously.... I clap my hands like an idiot...

BTW – SJ character suit JGS... he is the right person for this role.

I was doing the same thing. Cannot stop myself from giggling when watching this episode. I really enjoyed it very much. It is so cute to see SJ acting the way he is acting. He is suppose to be a player but he has not dated before and it is fun to see the change in him. My complain is still the wardrobe and makeup. I hope SJ wear lesser makeup, because he definitely looks better that way.

Ha Na is a cheerful girl and i think she is the right girl for SJ. He definitely needs a girl like her to make him understand the meaning of love. i saw him drunk the next ep, i am sure he is going to be very upset because of his parents again. Hopefully, he will not find out the truth of their parents' relationship too soon. I want to see the two of them being happy together.

Ha Na is a cheerful girl and i think she is the right girl for SJ. He definitely needs a girl like her to make him understand the meaning of love. i saw him drunk the next ep, i am sure he is going to be very upset because of his parents again. Hopefully, he will not find out the truth of their parents' relationship too soon. I want to see the two of them being happy together.

I think he found out already and may be that the reason he was drunk. I remember that he did see Hana's mum a couple of time before? if I am not mistaken - in eps 9 (when he confessed that he likes Hana, Mom came out and Hana ran over to mom) So I guess he saw her?

And In the preview of eps 11, He stopped his mom from slapping Hana's Mom. So I am sure he look at her and must have recognize her....

:vicx: Owh I am a pervert... I want to see some more skinship... hahahaha..

I think he found out already and may be that the reason he was drunk. I remember that he did see Hana's mum a couple of time before? if I am not mistaken - in eps 9 (when he confessed that he likes Hana, Mom came out and Hana ran over to mom) So I guess he saw her?

And In the preview of eps 11, He stopped his mom from slapping Hana's Mom. So I am sure he look at her and must have recognize her....

:vicx: Owh I am a pervert... I want to see some more skinship... hahahaha..

Not sure whether he saw his mom clearly. I hope not.

I want more kiss scenes too. but i think many fans will be upset. some fans still cannot accept their idols are having kiss scenes. JKS is a good kisser. I enjoy watching his kiss scenes. His kiss scenes are getting hotter and hotter. From MMM to You're my Pet and this. i like that korean drama kiss scenes are changing.

One of my favorite song

밀크티(Milktea)- 수줍은 고백송 [Love Rain OST] unreleased

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59jHtk_XcUc&feature=g-u-u

at last the song that didnt appear in ost,thanks for posting it

the song is like theme of jun and hana,first played when they watching diamond snow together

also in some scenes like in last eps when joon give her a necklace

Guest DorkDork

Anyone can read korean ?

Moviejoy.com critic analysis of the drama.

http://moviejoy.com/TV/e_view.asp?db=TV&num=850

Jang Geun Suk Won 2012 Baeksang’s Most Popular Film Actor Award

RELATED ARTICLE

CR:ASIAN-DRAMA.ORG

CONGRATS JGS!!!! FIGHTING!!!!!

Congrats.Yah, he rushed down to receive the award because he was still filming Love Rain. He missed the red carpet because he was late and he apologize to his fans because they were waiting for him at the red carpet. When he received the award, he immediately rush back to film set and did not stay for the rest of the award presentation ceremony. I hope one day he will win his acting award and not just popular award.

Guest dramalover12

I am not sure if most drama lovers have noticed this, but it seem like most of the dramas that have become popular in Korea are based usually  on revenge,  mysteries and most of them are very dark type of dramas.

The two most popular dramas right now in Korea have a lot in common:

---The Equator Man:  Revenged, thriller and add romance.

---Light  and shadow:  Revenged, somewhat of a thriller , and romance

---Both of these dramas are very dark and  mostly based on revenged.  They are appealing because there is a lot of mysteries and this leave the viewers hanging and anticipating. It seem like the Korean public are more interested in this type of dramas. This is one of the reason why historical period dramas are usually popular with the Korea public. They are usually based on revenge, mysteries, with an add romance.  Dramas like Love Rain seem like things of the past. People are just not interested in light romance  mixed with a  melodrama.  It really sad that this type of dramas seem like things of the past.  Love Rain was made a decade late. But I think that this drama will be really popular internationally. I can see it being appealing to the Japaneses,Chinese , Taiwanese public  and a lot of Asian countries.  I  always knew that it would be an uphill struggle for Love Rain to appeal to Korean public. They are just not that interested in this type of dramas any more and  I don't think that drama doing bad is because of Yoona nor any other actors. Actors are very important in  a dramas success because they are ones portraying the characters and bring it to life, but they are not the most important things for a drama success.  As a fan of Jang Geun Suk and somewhat of a new fan of Yoona, I am worried about how this will affect their acting career. Will the drama production team be less willingly to recruit  Jang Geun Suk in new dramas because they are afraid that he can't bring the viewers rating ? Also, how would this affect Yoona acting career, would the  drama production team be less willingly to give her a lead roles because they are also afraid she can't get the viewers. She is still somewhat a new actress and with Love Rain, she has been able calm some doubters about her acting, but she still have a long way to go before she can convinced some people that she is an actress and  that she is good enough. I hope that Love Rain will not have a serous affect in both Jang Geun Suk and Yoona acting career.

Archived