[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

prettyyoungthing - Thanks for posting all the pretty pics! And Gasp! Those posters! Pretty pretty!!!! I want I want ... And for those promotions in Japan, will Yoona and JGS going to promote as well?
Seeing those clips, looks like the international release will include more scenes from the 70s? Some scenes were already different than the domestic run. Lucky viewers! Though I felt the original 4-5 eps of the 70s is enough for the storyline, it will definitely be interesting to see the unaired scene will add or take away from the story. Any word as to when the Japanese version will be available for purchase? I don't buy many series but damn it, this series is just too good to pass up!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eeldeerlove

@prettyyoungthing - Thanks for the link and photos.. I'm really glad that my favorite on-screen couple are still supporting each other's individual project after Love Rain.

Its a good news that Love rain team will promote in Japan.. Will JKS and Yoona be there too? I just hope so. :)

prettyoungthing ~ thanks for the link . . . so, its seems that gonna be a different version of LR being aired in Taiwan and maybe in Japan too .  .. now, this makes me more firm in my resolution - BEING PATIENT - waiting for the director's cut

Guest DorkDork

Q:このドラマのオファーが来た時の気持ちはどうでしたか? 
ユナ:「ラブレイン」に出演するまで演技活動に2年のブランクがありましたが、いい作品に出演したい意欲に満ちた時期でした。スタッフの方々も監督や脚本家出演者などすべての面で本当に魅力的なドラマでした。それで出演を決めました。 

Q:初めて台本を読んだ時は? 
ユナ:台本を読んでさらに意欲が高まりました。とても美しさと温かさを感じられる台本でした。あらすじに書かれていたある文章にとても感激したんです。“心に残るドラマを作ろう”という言葉が心にぐっと来ました。私が演技をするときにも他のことを考えたりせず、あとでこのドラマを見たとき大事な思い出にしたくなるような、自分自身にとってもそんな作品にしたいです。 

Q:久しぶりに女優さんとしてドラマに出る心境は? 
ユナ:今回の作品が初めてではなく、多くはありませんが数作品に出演しているので、2年のブランクがプレッシャーにもなっています。演技力を向上させるには十分な時間だったのに、これまで待っていてくれたファンの期待に応えられるか心配もあります。でも一方では意欲を高めてくれる力にもなっています。とにかくベストを尽くして撮影しています。 

Q:二役を演じられていますが、それぞれの人物はどんな人物でしたか? 
ユナ:ユニはですね70~80年代に青春を送った世代で、保護本能を刺激する女性でした。可憐なイメージで積極的ではなく、他人を傷つけそうなら自ら引き下がるようなそんな性格の女性でした。現代に生きるハナのキャラクターは、積極的で明るく前向きな性格ですがハナの母親がユニでハナはユニの姿を見て育ちます。女らしさや他人に配慮する心などを見ながら育ったので、そのような性格を内面に持っている女性です。ユニと比べて少し積極的で活発なそんなキャラクターだと思いますね。 

Q:それぞれと自分が似ているところはありますか? 共感できるところと共感するのが難しいところは? 
ユナ:まずユニのほうですが、好きな人に素直に表現できない姿が私とは少し違うようです。私はハナに似ている面が多いと思います。ユニは私より控え目です。私がユニのように生きたら、猫をかぶってると言われるでしょう。でも、ハナのほうはそのキャラクターがエネルギーに満ちて、こだわらない性格。そんなところが私と似ているような気がします。それなのになぜかハナを演じるほうがより難しいです。楽かと思ったんですが…。周りの人は普段どおりにしろと言ってくれますが、自分で自分の姿を見て感じることはできません。私は自分を他人の目で見られないので難しく感じるようです。 

Q:ジュンのような男性はどうですか? 
ユナ:魅力的です。インハという人は誠実ですね。ひたすらに純愛一筋のタイプです。 
ジュンはそれと違って、現代的な悪い男と呼ばれるスタイルです。私はそんな男性に魅力を感じるようです。変ですけど、とげのある性格なのにたまに見せる優しさに心惹かれますね。ジュンのような性格の人にインハのように愛されたいです。

Q:子作品は二世代にわたる運命的な愛が描かれていますが、それについてはどうですか? 
ユナ:私は運命というものがあると信じています。それで本当にある人が運命の人ならいつかは必ず出会うし、今は会えなくてもそれが運命の人なら、どんな状況でも必ず会えると思っています。このドラマでさらに運命はあるんだという思いが強くなりました。私が思っていたことがドラマで表現されているのを見てさらに興味深い仕事になりましたが、それを正確に表現できるかどうか考えながら演技をするようになりました。 

Q:1970年代の雰囲気やファッションはいかがでしたか? 
ユナ:面白かったです。撮影現場のセットの小道具から人物を含めて、すべての環境が70年代に合わせて作られていました。私が実際に70年代を生きることはできませんが、私が生きてきた環境とは違う世代を経験できました。興味深くもあり、不思議に思いながら撮影しました。 

Q:ユニのスタイルが気に入りましたか? 
ユナ:はい。幸いユニは…礼儀正しく清純な女性なので、清潔感のあるスタイルで本当に模範生のような感じでした。 

Q:ユン・ソクホ監督とお仕事をした印象はいかがでしたか? 
ユナ:私が以前から好きだった監督の作品がいくつかあります。美しい映像を撮る方ですからとても期待していました。撮影時にモニターで見ると、色彩感覚や風景が生かされていてきれいな映像に仕上がり、満足しました。それで演技に集中できています。「秋の童話」が大好きです。「ラブレイン」のような現代感覚のドラマも好きですが、私は穏やかで美しい感性を見せてくれるドラマとして、初めて見たのが「秋の童話」です。 

Q:チャン・グンソクさんについて教えて下さい。 
ユナ:初めて会ったときからこれまでずっと変わらない人です。どんな人か不安でした。私と演技の呼吸が合うかと心配しながら会いましたが、最初の読み合わせのときからいい雰囲気を作ってくれ気さくな性格の人なので、すぐに親しくなりました。今でも、よく面倒を見てくれるので、グンソクさんのおかげで楽しく撮影しています。明るい性格が魅力を感じさせる人です。 

Q:北海道のロケはいかがでしたか? 
ユナ:とてもステキでした。以前にも日本でのインタビューで、北海道へ行きたいと話していたんですが、今回 撮影で行くことができました。美しい風景も雪もたくさん見ました。美しい場所で撮影された映像が楽しみです。雪がずっと降っていました。寒くて苦労もしましたが、一緒に撮影した仲間とおしゃべりをして雰囲気も盛り上がり、頑張って撮影しました。北海道はずっと雪が降るので、静かな所ですね。音もなく美しいというか…とても気に入りました。 

Q:北海道でおいしいものを食べましたか? 
ユナ:日本の食べ物はいつ食べてもおいしいです。日本の料理が好きです寿司やラーメンも食べましたし、北海道では乳製品が有名だと聞きましたのでヨーグルトや牛乳、チーズを食べましたが、本当に味が違います。ラベンダー茶も飲んでみました。私は花のお茶が好きなんですが、美しい雪のように、美しい食べ物も多いですね。 

Q:最後にメッセージをお願いします。 
ユナ:「ラブレイン」というドラマが皆様の美しい思い出とこれから経験する愛を通じて、一層大切な思い出となるドラマになればと思います「ラブレイン」を通して美しい感性を感じていただけたらと思います。ぜひ見てください。 
http://navicon.jp/news/15248/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prettyoungthing

The latest on LOVE RAIN:

LOVE RAIN OST Tops Survey (i'm not sure)

http://w21.datanews....120718110122647

Posted Image

KBS drama “Love Rain” banner in Shibuya, Japan

Posted Image
Source:ponycanyon_kdp, Yuristic.tumblr 

The paper fan of drama "LOVE RAIN" was distributed today in Tokyo for the promotion in Japan.
cr haljung/kino_kino
Posted Image
Posted Image

Drama Love rain has been posted AD at Asahi newspaper named of “Moved back from 10 years ago Winter Sonata”.

Drama Love rain will be aired at Fuji TV Wed. 25th July. Plz support us and, if u are a true fan of drama Love rain, Also U should do bookmark ofwww.sarangbi.jp

This is Love rain official page by Yoon’s color. It will open at 25th July.

Posted Image

credit:love rain official fb 

Guest prettyoungthing

[iNFO]  LOVE RAIN Updates:
YoonA is going to Japan for the promotion of her drama "Love Rain" (cr: _Yunie108)
"Yoona comes to Japan for the promotion of "LOVE RAIN".  She will appear at Fuji TV variety show with Jang Geun Suk tomorrow.
SNSD schedules in JP aren't really informed at all. Even enthusiastic fans of Yoona didn't know her arrival.....
So J-SONEs are expecting the Event Concert of "LOVE RAIN" as well as "Athena Concert" (Jan) or "Dream High Concert" (Sep). Yoona & Tiffany!!
With the popularity of Jang GeunSuk (& Yoona too), ”LOVE RAIN" will have a great success in Japan for sure.
LOVE RAIN will start be broadcasted on Fuji TV on 25 July. http://bit.ly/MRXe7i  (cr: haljung)"

YoonA leaving for Japan @ Gimpo Airport
http://news.nate.com/view/20120723n29935

Unseen Cut from Hokkaido in Taiwan's Love Rain EP 07credit: devilyoong@ssf

[iNFO]  LOVE RAIN Updates:
YoonA is going to Japan for the promotion of her drama "Love Rain" (cr: _Yunie108)
"Yoona comes to Japan for the promotion of "LOVE RAIN".  She will appear at Fuji TV variety show with Jang Geun Suk tomorrow.
SNSD schedules in JP aren't really informed at all. Even enthusiastic fans of Yoona didn't know her arrival.....
So J-SONEs are expecting the Event Concert of "LOVE RAIN" as well as "Athena Concert" (Jan) or "Dream High Concert" (Sep). Yoona & Tiffany!!
With the popularity of Jang GeunSuk (& Yoona too), ”LOVE RAIN" will have a great success in Japan for sure.
LOVE RAIN will start be broadcasted on Fuji TV on 25 July. http://bit.ly/MRXe7i  (cr: haljung)"

YoonA leaving for Japan @ Gimpo Airport
http://news.nate.com/view/20120723n29935

Guest eeldeerlove

Yahoo!! My favorite OTP will reunite today for Love Rain promotion. Please post photos or any links on their Fuji TV variety show appearance. Thanks! :)

Guest prettyoungthing

YOONG and Jang Geun Suk

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

ラブレイン!日本でもよろしく! そだね~え??! pic.twitter.com/HP3WwV1j@AsiaPrince_JKS  
AyjGqkeCUAABCnJ.jpg#twimg

More ... more ... photos ...

6b349027gw1dv80zu8bsbj.jpg6a67dfa1jw1dv81uow3r3j.jpgcredit: as tagged/cruz.orion@ssf

Posted Image

@AsiaPrince_JKS

근데 둘 다 졸려.........あくび!! http://pic.twitter.com/564M8kX0

#JKSTweet Translation: 

But both of us are sleepy...yawns..  

wah, prettyoungthing ~ thank you so much for the pictures . . . YoonA looks so beautiful and JKS so handsome . . . they are in their 70's attire . . . will always LOVE the two of them . . . GOODLUCK GOODLUCK for LOVE RAIN in JAPAN

Guest prettyoungthing

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "Jang Keun Suk reenacts Love Rain with SNSD’s Yoona

July 24, 2012 9:00 pm hannacha

2012072418521569642_2.jpg

Recently, actor Jang Keun Suk posted a self-portrait taken with SNSD’s Yoona.

On July 24, the star tweeted a picture with the comment in Japanese, “I ask for your support and love in Japan!”

In the picture, Jang and Yoona are staring at the camera in a friendly pose. He is dressed in a neat brown suit showing off his sense of fashion with a leopard printed tie while Yoona looks like a princess in a red dress with a thin hair band.

Netizens who saw the posting commented: “They both look gorgeous.” “They make such a cute couple.” “Yoona looks very pretty. She looks like a princess.”

Jang and Yoona shot KBS 2’s drama series Love Rain together.

Presscon Photos by: eaga.com

Posted ImageImage 3 - eager to love Yuna "Girls" Gunsoku & analog

Posted Image

Posted Image

credit: twiteettay@tt

Guest prettyoungthing

사랑비(LoveRain, KBS2, 2012)
어떤 노랑색 item을 좋아하세요?? 사랑비 노랑 우산?? 윤희의 다이어리??
노랑색 금메달도 좋겠네요!! ;-)
런던 올림픽의 모든 선수들을 응원합니다.!!!!

どんな黄色いアイテムが好きですか??ラブレインの黄色い傘??ユニのダイアリー?
黄色い金メダルも良さそうですね!!
ロンドンオリンピックの全ての選手たちを応援します!!!

Which yellow item do you prefer? Love Rain Yellow umbrella? Yoon hee’s yellow diary??

It’s good for yellow gold medal! ;-)

We will cheer all of athletes for London Olympic.

어떤 노랑색 item 을 좋아하세요? 사랑비 노랑 우산?
윤희의 다이어리? 노랑색 금메달도 좋겠네요!
;-)

런던 올림픽의 모든 선수들을 응원합니다... Like any yellow items? Yellow umbrella ラブレイン?
The diary of the uni?
It is a good yellow gold!

Support the all London Olympic athletes! Which yellow item do you prefer? Love Rain Yellow umbrella?
Yoon hee ’ s yellow diary? ’ It s good for yellow gold medal!
;-) We will cheer all of athletes for London Olympic... (Translated by Bing)어떤 노랑색 item을 좋아하세요?? 사랑비 노랑 우산?? 윤희의 다이어리?? 노랑색 금메달도 좋겠네요!! ;-) 런던 올림픽의 모든 선수들을 응원합니다.!!!!  どんな黄色いアイテムが好きですか??ラブレインの黄色い傘??ユニのダイアリー? 黄色い金メダルも良さそうですね!! ロンドンオリンピックの全ての選手たちを応援します!!!  Which yellow item do you prefer? Love Rain Yellow umbrella? Yoon hee’s yellow diary?? It’s good for yellow gold medal! ;-) We will cheer all of athletes for London Olympic.
I think this article pertains to the DISMISSAL/DENIAL by the court of the INJUNCTION filed by the PD of "THE CLASSIC" for copyright infringement against LOVE RAIN PD.http://news.nate.com/view/20120727n31943

Guest prettyoungthing

Monday, July 30, 2012

[NEWS] Jang Keun Suk and Yoona's 'Love Rain' drama show will not be banned from broadcasting

It has been announced that the drama show received a file of complaint regarding the copyrights of the drama show. 

Posted Image

Some Company has filed a complaint on the drama show having some similar details from the movie 'Classic' in the past.

Because of the similar triangle relationship, and the theme, they said that they dont have the copyrights to do this show, but thankfully the program show is not going to be banned since there are a lot of similar drama shows in Korea, this complaint is not going to happen, said the court.

The drama show has been released in 12 different countries and it is gaining a lot of attention all over Asia.

It seems like this is going to be another hit maker in Asia. 

credit: topstarnews 

I think this is a positive report on how Love Rain is doing in Japan ... :coffee: 

http://news.nate.com.../20120731n16343 

Archived