[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest nileyfan1

I really like this drama it was a good story line :D yay that the younger generation finally got to be together in the end. They are soo cute. I would love if Yoona and Jang Geun Suk were together. YoonSuk fighting !! and cant wait to see another of Oppa's dramas soon! :D

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eeldeerlove

PD and writer didn't disappoint the request of fans all over the world (including myself) to make a happy ending.

What I learned from this drama? To fight for your love no matter what. Choosing to be manipulated by other people will make you regret it for the rest of your life.

Goodnight to all Love Rainers in Asia and good morning to those who live in US.

Now I can sleep like a baby. :)

ah!!! We got our happy ending!!! Absolutely adore the ending ... hence me smiling like a freaking idiot since the episode ended. This episode was just the nice little ribbon on this wonderful gift of a drama ... spazz more once the subs come out so I know what they are talking about!

Guest getoba

The thread is quiet for the ending of love rain. Where are all the people? i don't watch the 2 last episodes yet then i can't speak.

^ I think its cause everyone is too giddy and happy right now ... LOL. Plenty of chatter will bound to arise in a little bit ... hang in there! hahaha ... and hopefully you can watch the last two eps and join in on the discussion! :)

Guest Tarits

As usual, I woke up early to stream watch the finale and what a finale. I was like crazy applauding all by myself in front of my computer. This is truly the sweetest and most romantic drama in my book and the sweetest pair too. I wish for more projects of JKS and Yoona! Love Rain - your finale is mind blowing in terms of sweetness!

=D>

I loved it but I can't comment because soompi is too slow on me it frustates me.... But a great ending I love JGS and Yoona and I always loved them but I am a bigger fan now, I can't wait for their next project, I think that this puts Yoona closer to the next queen of romantic comedies.

Archived