[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Just one last thing about recaps and reviews, let's remember those are just opinions of one person and you as a person have to form your own, if you let others inflence you that much to the point of not watching just because someone said it is not a great drama or how bad is it... then you have a problem. I read the recaps I read the spoilers and opinions and I watch even on dramas that people rave like LTM which I hated because it wasn't for me. because it all comes down to my own taste and my own opinion and I would not like something or dislike it just because someone else told me not to or to do so. I love this drama and I love Yoon Ah and JGS even the parents and I like the story and the feel to it that is enough to make it a must watch to me. But paying too much attention to others opinions you would miss a lot of things that for some might be bad but you would really enjoy.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prettyoungthing

The parallelism for Episode 17:

1970s ----> The painting of Yoonhee by Inha revealed Inha's feelings and eventually their relationship;

2012 -----> The photo in the digicam revealed Hana & Joon's relationship in the eyes of Yoonhee.

PREVIEW EPISODE 18

credit: uploader

JUN & HANA GETAWAY EPI #17

credit: uploader

Guest DorkDork

Interesting episode.

Honestly, i was a little confused at their hug the bridge, I wasn't sure if the hug was a sign of them resigning to their fate or actually more resolved to stay together.

189 User(s) are reading this topic

41 members, 145 guests, 3 anonymous users

Guest Asianatic

Interesting episode.

Honestly, i was a little confused at their hug the bridge, I wasn't sure if the hug was a sign of them resigning to their fate or actually more resolved to stay together.

189 User(s) are reading this topic

41 members, 145 guests, 3 anonymous users

Maybe...

...in their hearts ....they know it's not going to be easy.  This gateaway seems almost like a goodbye. They are both not happy their happiness is at the expense of their parents. And now Joon knows YH's blindness.......He's going to feel worse. He is after all his Dad's son. I think the big gesture from his Dad is already had an effect on him. Also seeing Hana feeling bad about her mom. Hana seeing her mom sad......   They are finding out life is more complicated than they thought.....Love doesn't solve everything.  

Guest mind.love

What an episode! Everything is moving along. I love the lovey fun and sweet SJ and Ha Na. Its just so weird seeing them happy for a moment after five or some episodes of them crying and depress. I am in overload with smiling so much because they are hugging and so affectionate with each other. Its so uncommon to see this much touching in a Kdrama. I love it!

SJ's mom needs to just either forgive or let it go. She can't runs everyone lives because hers is unhappy. She's just a selfish person. How can she not see that SJ is happy and let him be happy?

I love that almost everyone almost half way through the episode is changing their hair styles. I like

Guest mind.love

^Yes! The kiss on the cheek from the preview! I think my little heart was about to burst with glee.

Guest Tarits

@lyra brillantez Moderator):  Thanks for the reminder. I apologize for writing outside of LR drama & I respect comments from moderators. Below will be my last posts off topic. Promise!

Episode 17 is so sweet and I see the young lovers fighting for their own feelings, for their own happiness.  I like it!  I can't wait to have the original dvd and hopefully with BTS and NG's.

----------------------------------------------------------

nus711  - thanks for the links you provided. I have bookmarked it and  will  look into those later. I respect the moderators here so I will pm  you  if I don't get to get to communicate with you in those sites.

kat_t - had a blast last night.  Will pm you too because the moderator is right, I, we are commenting off topic.

Guest Asianatic

*quoted image*

EPISODE 18 WRITTEN PREVIEW

=DRAMAHAVEN=

Joon is shocked after knowing the condition of Yoon Hee. But Yoon Hee hopes that he can keep the secret from Ha Na and In Ha, and this makes Joon very distress.

On the other hand, Ha Na who meets with Hye Jung tells her that she absolutely won’t separate with Joon.

Although In Ha breaks up with Yoon Hee, and tries to readjust his feelings, but he couldn’t concentrate on anything, and has a painful time alone.

Thanks so much. Yes, looks like the onus is going to fall on Joon. I kind of felt that the  drama  would go that direction. Poor IH....I feel so sorry for him. Even sorrier for YH who's losing her sight. It will be nice to see Joon building up a relationship with YH. I hope they get to know each other more. 

How great is it that HN stood up to HJ. Looking forward to the kisses and hugs......Kdramas really need more of it. 

Guest mind.love

I love that JKS and YoonA are so comfortable with each other. When they are hugging there's not this awkward feeling between them.

Thanks for the write up of episode 18 preview.

Im so glad that Ha Na is standing her ground against HJ and MiHo too. That this point, I hope both SJ and HaNa hold steady with each other.

I am sad that YH and IH are the one suffering now. Its almost reverse now. First SJ and Ha Na was struggling with staying with each other, and we had happy IH and YH for a little bit. I went back last night and watching episode 1-4 again. Its felt more for the couple after knowing how their future is looking.

w00t.gif Thanks so much for the recap, lyra_briliant_ez! I'm a couple of episodes behind but my love for this drama hasn't lessened any. (Just real life keeping me busy dry.gif) Seeing others comments about the Four Seasons dramas made me go want to go back and re-watch the others too! (I re-watched a bit of "Spring Waltz" and they used the same building in that drama - where the White Garden is now? Super cool) 

studio.png

Anyhoo, I very much appreciate you keeping me on my toes about what's happening! laugh.gif (I seriously doubt Hye Jung will have any success forcing her son to marry Mi Ho but lets see how far the botox-witch tries to go with it) crazy.gif I can't wait to get caught up, today's episode looks wonderful. So many cute moments with the OTP! WOOHOO! wub.gif

I haven't had a chance to watch episode 17 yet. This will keep me occupied until then. I can post this now because I have a day off today.

Episode 18 preview (Eng Sub) courtesy of sweetangelz on YouTube:

Thank you!!!

Hye Jung: "Get married with Mi Ho."

Seo Joon: "Never!"

Hye Jung: "Can you please leave Seo Jun!"

Ha Na: "Sorry."

Seo Joon: "Come, let's go."

Hye Jung: "Joon-ah!"

Mi Ho: "No matter what, we have to stop Seo Joon."

Sun Ho: "You mean losing her eye sight? Really?"

Dong Wook: "This time let In Ha know ..."

Hye Jung: "If it's not Yoon Hee, I would given them my blessings."

Seo Joon: "Dad, there is something I must tell you."

Seo Joon: "No matter how hard or what what happens, don't run away."

Guest kayana20

i am so behind on all my drama's. That's what i get for being obsessed with all 3 wed drama's. I must say though I love reading this board everytime because the different themes on love and seasons are so cool to read. Sigh I am going to marathon this next week to prepare myself for the finale. I have no idea if it will be happy or sad.

lyra_brillantez ~ thanks for the episode recaps and the written preview of episode 18

semi-fly ~ thanks for the links . . . as usual, the first to give us links!!! ^_^

Episode 17 is so sweet and I see the young lovers fighting for their own feelings, for their own happiness.  I like it!  I can't wait to have the original dvd and hopefully with BTS and NG's.

~ ehhh, sorry for cutting your post -_- , i feel happy watching this episode too :lol: so much hugging and touching that i wanna melt right away :wub: Joon is such a *touchy person* . . . i wanna OWN the original DVD with the BTS and NG's too . . . oh, and the OST too, do you think there will be another OST album? there's been several new BGM that have been playing since episode 12 . . .

Thanks so much. Yes, looks like the onus is going to fall on Joon. I kind of felt that the  drama  would go that direction. Poor IH....I feel so sorry for him. Even sorrier for YH who's losing her sight. It will be nice to see Joon building up a relationship with YH. I hope they get to know each other more. 

How great is it that HN stood up to HJ. Looking forward to the kisses and hugs......Kdramas really need more of it. 

~ i think that Joon now understands the love between his father and Yoon Hee and i think he's gonna hold on Hana's hand til the end (i really HOPE that he does) - they admit that they wanna be with each others side forever right? . . . i also think that in this episode, Joon is changing and not his usual emotional i, me, my - self . . . i just don't know how he will handle *the keeping the illness a secret* . . . i hope that he will handle it maturely

~ and, i really like it that Hana is standing up for her love for Joon - the feisty girl is back . . .

Sorry for cutting your post ...

[quote name='sakki ^_^' date='21 May 2012 - 10:08 AM' timestamp='1337630897' post='17779935']

~ and, i really like it that Hana is standing up for her love for Joon - the feisty girl is back . . .

Archived