[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

kat_t - yes, 2 more weeks and the drama ends. I hope JKS gets a follow up drama soon. As for Yoona, yup, I will see her this weekend. I will be wearing blue shirt for SuJu too. The venue is very strict that no cameras are allowed but I can always use my cell.  This is one time I am personally excited to see YoonA again after following this drama.

I really am addicted to this drama that driving to work, I play over and over the OST and when I hear JKS singing, romantic adrenalin starts rushing in my heart and brains.  Like the others, I cannot understand why this drama will fall 2nd, 3rd or what to other dramas currently playing.  Love Rain makes me feel young and this is enough reason for me to fall in love with it.

Now I await with much excitement the ending!  Have a nice weekend to you Kat and to all the soompiers here.

OMG! I cannot even believe how its down to the last TWO weeks! WAHH! yes yes yes! please I hope JKS gets another drama soon, as to who his lead female will be? Hmmm... who do you think suits him? hahahha! WOOO! SUJU! go go go! what?? no cameras?? why oh whyy? that sucks!! yes yes! hopefully you really get a glimpse of her..

did u get a good spot though? reserved seating right? :D I know! my fave song is the ending them by na yoon kwon! I love it so much! hahahhahaha!

have a great weekend too! wait whats ur name? LOL! hahahha! HAVE A BLAST AT THE CONCERTTTT :P :P

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am currently re-watching "Autumn In My Heart" and OMG, I forgot how much of a tear jerker this drama was. I am only of the 7th episode and my eyes are puffy from crying! My son is laughing at me! hehehe

I see some similarities with Love Rain and Autumn in My Heart:

1 - A man can only paint the woman he loves (JoonSuh and TaeSuk both wanted to paint EunSuh while InHa can only paint YoonHee)

2 - Both JoonSuh and InHa are painters/professors and both loved only one woman in their lives.

3 - The names: Love Rain's JOON vs. Autumn In My Heart's JOONSUH plus TAESUK vs TAESUNG

4 - Best memories were also at the beach ...

5 - They have that yellow umbrella thing going (see pic below)

I will add more as I see them ... Song Hye Kyo is still the prettiest of them all (esp in the pic below) ... When I see her ... I wish I was a man! LOL.

1.jpg

our couple seems like enjoying the ride

hana hair go straight again

from jgs twitter

JangKeunSuk 장근석 ‏@AsiaPrince_JKS

Follow

윤아랑 투샷찍는게 겁이나서 시작조차 안해봤다면 주저하지 않았을거다.. 윤아 얼굴 진~~~~짜 작네 (윤아허락받고 올려요~) http://pic.twitter.com/5fDCUQN2

AtOq_-zCAAAoKWR.jpg

from jgs twitter

I saw the couple ring :)

I also want a new drama but i know he won't accept one until next year. He plans to shoot only 1 drama/movie each year. I think it is good, since shooting drama in Korea is too tiring.

Guest prettyoungthing

Romancing the rain

K-DRAMA Love Rain, which is helmed by Yoon Suk Ho (of Autumn In My Heart and Winter Sonata fame), debuted in Malaysia recently without much fanfare.

Featuring Jang Geun Suk and Girls’ Generation’s Yoona in dual roles, this series depicts the romance between the children of an ill-fated couple who had met in the 1970s. Despite its low ratings in South Korea, those who have watched the series are raving about its unique storyline, which makes it stands out from other K-dramas.

Meanwhile, Yoona has been drawing praises for her improved acting skills in this series, which is her third after You Are My Destiny and Cinderella Man.

On a lighter note, check out the three-combo fountain kiss scene between Joon (Jang) and Hana (Yoona) in the upcoming episode 9, which other shocked members of Girls’ Generation claim as “too deep” and just as steamy as Yuri’s kiss in Fashion King.

This series airs every Monday and Tuesday on Astro KBS Channel 391 at 9pm.

Read more: Twinkling stars - Tech - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.m...5#ixzz1vISJXipF

Guest Tarits

kat_t - just got home from a dinner date with friends and happy to celebrate coz the Lakers won!  Yup, a follow up drama with JKS would be good and who to pair him with? Hmmm... let me think, someone who is young, someone who is elegant (didn't JKS say he wants his woman to be elegant and never mind if older than him?)  funny but I could not think of anyone... yet.  I say he had good chemistry with Yoona. BTWay, I call JKS and other kpop idols as "noona killers". Micky YChun likes ladies older than him so he classifies as a noona killer too.

No cameras, no videos, so I will not even try to bring a camera and will settle with my cell.  Some friends are attending the SuJu fans (all ELFs) tomorrow while Sunday before the concert is meet up with all the performers.  The actual concert starts at 7 p.m. but I am sure from the morning, fans are already swarming the venue. 

The song by Yoon Kwon is also nice. I like all the songs but I am particularly moved by the one done by JKS for reasons I cannot explain. I just love it. 

So we can expect that in two weeks, all our thoughts would have been answered. And then we quietly move to other dramas and ship another pair, hopefully!

from jgs twitter

Follow

윤아랑 투샷찍는게 겁이나서 시작조차 안해봤다면 주저하지 않았을거다.. 윤아 얼굴 진~~~~짜 작네 (윤아허락받고 올려요~) http://pic.twitter.com/5fDCUQN2

*quoted image*

~ such cute picture of our OTP . . . i love JKS doing that thing tongue (just like when he did it during the drinking game in episode 9) makes him look so mischievous

Jang Geun Suk reveals a proof shot of Yoona’s tiny face

By JJ – May 19, 2012 | kpopfever

jang_geun_suk_yoona_120519.jpg

Actor Jang Geun Suk revealed a photo taken with Girls’ Generation member Yoona.

Jang Geun Suk tweeted on the 19th, “If I didn’t dare take a photo with Yoona because I was afraid I would not have hesitated. Yoona’s face is so tiny (I’m uploading this with permission from Yoona)”, and he attached the photo above.

The photo shows Yoona adorably poking her cheek with her index finger. Jang Geun Suk is seen proving his point of how small Yoona’s face is by using his fingers to describe the size. Jang Geun Suk looks cute like a little kid with this tongue slightly sticking out to the side.

Netizens commented on Jang Geun Suk and Yoona’s photo, “I think they are filming. Hwaiting today too guys”, “Yoona looks like an angel. You are so lucky to work with Yoona”, “I’m really enjoying ‘Love Rain’ and both of you have tiny faces”, and so on.

Jang Geun Suk and Yoona are currently starring in the KBS drama ‘Love Rain’ as a couple.

*[TRANS] @AsiaPrince_JKS: I was scared to take a two shot with Yoona so i couldnt even do it when i shouldnt have hesitated.. yoona's face is rea~~~~lly small (i uploaded this with yoona's permission~) http://bit.ly/KAHatn

Guest prettyoungthing

Aaaaaaaaaa!!!! Even if her fashion is fail ..... Hana is so BEAUTIFUL :w00t:

5cf17b81gw1dt3nwlqr0qj.jpg

credit: as tagged

EPISODE 17 PREVIEW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks5c4emVxw4

Thanks! So Yoon Hee will see the camera...and the picture of the young couple... then she will understand why Inha called the wedding off.

I can't wait until Monday....Is it Monday yet?

Guest eeldeerlove

EPISODE 17 PREVIEW

Thanks! Im excited for Monday's episode. Can't wait! :)

Annyeong LR lovers :)

I wanted to share the preview for Ep17 but I'm a bit late *grin*

Anyway, can anyone tell me whos the singer for the new song in ep14 onwards? Its a guy's voice. The song is Jjang but I cant find it. If anyone has the link, please share, thanks!

Guest Asianatic

Mom seems to be looking tenderly at their pictures on Hana's camera. I think she now understands what her daughter went thru for her and will do try to set the matter right. I think Joon will be be stunned by her  graceful acceptance of him. At the end of the clip Joon and Hana are back to square one........but now no one stands in their way except his mom......I wonder if she will pretend to end her life ......to emotionally black mail Joon. 

EPISODE 17 PREVIEW

OMG! thanks for this preview, even though there's no subs! wahhh! cant wait for more JKS & Yoona scenes <3

kat_t - just got home from a dinner date with friends and happy to celebrate coz the Lakers won!  Yup, a follow up drama with JKS would be good and who to pair him with? Hmmm... let me think, someone who is young, someone who is elegant (didn't JKS say he wants his woman to be elegant and never mind if older than him?)  funny but I could not think of anyone... yet.  I say he had good chemistry with Yoona. BTWay, I call JKS and other kpop idols as "noona killers". Micky YChun likes ladies older than him so he classifies as a noona killer too.

No cameras, no videos, so I will not even try to bring a camera and will settle with my cell.  Some friends are attending the SuJu fans (all ELFs) tomorrow while Sunday before the concert is meet up with all the performers.  The actual concert starts at 7 p.m. but I am sure from the morning, fans are already swarming the venue. 

The song by Yoon Kwon is also nice. I like all the songs but I am particularly moved by the one done by JKS for reasons I cannot explain. I just love it. 

So we can expect that in two weeks, all our thoughts would have been answered. And then we quietly move to other dramas and ship another pair, hopefully!

cool cool! OMG!! you love lakers too? ME TOO! I was so happy they won! finally back in the game! another game later on! hopefully they make it 2-2 :) but I dont see JKS with an older woman? I dont think it would fit..maybe because of his "bad boy" image, I would like to have him be paired with someone cute/bubbly, how about pairing him up with tiffany (SNSD) I know they are very close though! remember during the BTS of you're beautiful, they were dancing GENIE hahhahaha! that was hilarious!!! WOW!! everyone likes "noona" more..what about me??? LOL!!! kidding kidding

FOR SURE! that still sucks though, no cameras, or filming but then again at the end u'll see people posting videos in youtube? so I guess they were able to sneak in their cameras? HAHAHHAHA! woooho! one more day and its concert time! I saw some videos of the arrival at LAX, and it was weird no all SNSD members were there, I guess TTS will follow up since they performed in Music core? I dunno :(

Oh yess!!! did you see the ep 17 preview?? OMGGG!!! more JKS and yoona scenes! FINALLYYY!!! wait so since we're more acquainted how should I call you now? Hehehehheh :D

Guest Asianatic

but I dont see JKS with an older woman? I dont think it would fit..maybe because of his "bad boy" image

I would love to see JGS with a Chinese or Japanese or even Thai leading lady for a change. 

I loved Ivy Chen with Siwon in Skip Beat and I think Ivy with JGS would be exciting. Also JGS opposite Amber Kuo would be great. A dream older leading lady opposite JGS....how about  Shu Qi.  I think if Shu Qi had been in You are my pet  .....it would have been awesome. Or even Zhang Ziyi. 

Just want JGS to go really international ........

He is so talented and charismatic......... I would prefer for him to focus on acting (he's so good at it ) than being a pop idol. 

Getting back to LR .....one of my fav scene is Joon coming back from the surprise lunch date which his Dad arranges and he meets Hana's mom officially. He comes back looking sad and talks to the resident doctor /angel/bodhisattva    friend.  He says wistfully/ pensively how different Hana's family is from his. How different her mom is from his. There was so much yearning / longing and sadness  in his voice. I am really looking forward to his reconciliation with his Dad. 

Guest Tarits

kat_t - I got to give the title "noona killers" because I remember reading the admission of JKS that he loved two women in his life and didn't he say they were a bit older than him? Nothing wrong since when one falls in love, you forget age and just fall and fall hard.  He will do well with Tiffany in a drama but I doubt if this will happen. I did not watch JKS drama with KHNeul as I really saw no chemistry. She looks matured for him or rather, he looks too young for her. 

The SM Town guys are already here and this morning Suju fans, the ELFs are meeting for their practice and meet up and I have two friends attending. I could have gone but I have much to do so skipped it. Tomorrow, I am of course watching and hope to go there early.  I have good seats as I paid the 2nd highest priced tickets but during the first day of sale by Ticketmaster, there was a made scramble to buy. I hope my seats are really good otherwise, I can always depend on my big binoculars that I am bringing to take a good look at Yoona.

I posted in my fb that now I have included in my dreams that I wish fulfilled is to see JKS in person.  I know he went to Hawaii but the melting pot of k stuff fans is right  here in my City.  Los Angeles has the biggest korean population only next to SK itself. 

On the Lakers, yes they won and there is game again today.  I hope they win again but it may be a struggle. Nonetheless being an Angeleno, I will still root for them win or lose.

The preview of epi 17 is great. But dramas are dramas and while I know giddy moments of the young lovers are back, I know blue moments may be back again and I hope I will not need my box of kleenex nearby.  I still hope that the ending ala Winter Sonata will be it, meaning the lead pair ends happily together. The writer is known for her sad stories and I hope that LR will be an exception.  I also hope JKS will get more rom-com projects. He strikes me as someone really mischievous, playful, naughty, eccentric but not weird (esp in fashion style) but has his feet well grounded. He probably has the best business manager as it is reported he owns the most expensive condo in Seoul. In a nutshell, he strikes me as someone enjoying his fame and fortune to the hilt!

PD, I say it again, make our hearts happy!

Archived