[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest Tarits

To all - I am preparing two boxes of kleenex when I watch the forthcoming episodes. Oh please make my heart happy in the last episode of this wonderful drama!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jdkk09

The preview for episode 15 is hauntingly sad.  In-ha doesn't strike me as selfish.  He's been described by Yoon-hee as an awkward man who doesn't express his feelings well.  I'm interested in seeing how he explains his actions to Joon.  The comparison seems to be how both father and son react to their first loves.  How time and experience colors the way they react.  I don't want to give myself a headache thinking about this too much because I just want to enjoy the drama.

I do enjoy all of your comments and speculations!  Thank You All.

Guest gloria

somehow i highly doubt the pd will throw in the card (joon not being inha's son)...it is just too impossible. they look exactly alike even yoon hee said it herself. when joon overheard his mom talking to her ex...she was only trying to whisper because she didn't want joon to know she was dating a married man..that is it. unless inha has an identical brother he doesn't know about and joon's mom slept with him. perhaps, yoon hee will find out about joon and hana. she might be the one to pull off the wedding.

Seo Joon: I don't care anymore. Will you be together with me till the end? 

(Credit to sa_sha26 for translation) 

Wow,  this is the last line from the preview that Seo Joon says to Ha Na? blink.gif I'm stunned that he's willing to overlook tradition, laws and everything else! (and sqealing with joy too) wub.gif I hope he just takes her to live in another country or something. *hee* 

I'm interested in seeing how he explains his actions to Joon.

This is what I'm waiting for too besides everyone finding out that the reason Yoon Hee and In Ha were kept apart. (Hye Jung's manipulations and lies. Did she trick In Ha into marriage?) We know she was pregnant...but they haven't shown us yet anything about her telling In Ha, Chang Mo and Dong Wook that Yoon Hee was dead. Nor have they shown us how/why/when In Ha married her. dry.gif I've been waiting for that explanation since EP 9!!! 

I still believe Ha Na and Seo Joon will get together but in order for that to happen, I've been depressed thinking Yoon Hee dies. tears.gif So sweet, In Ha finally gives her the painting he did all those years ago! wub.gif I think we're in for more angst this coming week too, it's gonna be sad.  

Guest u__smile

I've been lurking this thread for a while and hmm.. I don't get about something lately, why do I feel that some are angry at Hana? (kind of surprisingly cause I think I don't see this happens with k-netizen on bestiz nor dc) But tbh, in my opinion, it's Joon who keeps changing his mind back and forth, one day wanted them to be strangers, another day asked her to eat more, one day asked her to move out, another day carried her to bed. Joon is just like Hana but I don't see anyone here have problem with Joon character, you seem to understand him very well unlike Hana who seems to irk you at everything she does lately. Now I would like to see people's reaction if Hana didn't accept Joon in tomorrow episode, you guys would angry at her again?

I like what Yoonhee said about Hana here "I think Hana is going through something, but she won't tell me. She told me that she had a boyfriend. She is careful in her decision, and she gets scared easily. So she normally keeps them as friends and she never really went out with anyone. She was really excited but I don't know what happened, she won't speak about it anymore. I think it's really hard on her. She says that us being happy is her being happy. I feel bad, I think she's going through a lot."

Inha keeps coming to Yoonhee's place, seeing her mom smiles happily, hurts Hana a lot. I wonder what Inha feels when he sees Hana's (fake) smile since he already knew Joon and Hana were dating.

Guest jjangsic

I  understand HaNa's plight but still it kinda irked me a bit that she  seemed to change her mind back and forth. Some said Joon made all the  decision... I think he just did what Hana wanted to do. She said her  mom's happiness was paramount, even more important than her own, so Joon  took a step back n initiated the break up. When she knew the reason for  the break up, he asked if it's possible if she goes to him... She told  him about her parents and seeing how hard it's for her, he didn't press  her to make a choice and bowed down. He only asked one thing: to be a  stranger when they next meet... maybe that's the only way he can bear  the situation.

I didn't fault him for being angry when she asked him  to be family instead. HaNa might not realize how hard it would be if  they become family, but he did. He told Sun Ho about it...

Episode 15 preview with eng sub

AFUIQOEBFQOWA WHAT IS WRONG W HANA ONE DAY SHE HAPPY FOR HER MOM THEN SHES NOT SHE NEEDS TO MAKE UP HER MIND -.-

I told you, i'm not the only one who get annoyed with Hana girl. IF the writer continues her character like this, more people would get annoyed at her i'm swear. You can even see it's coming from some comments in the preview video of Episode 15.

Guest h.hajar

joon has the right to say let's break up and then let's get together

joon has right that he want his mother hapiness and hana hasn't even her mother is sickl

joon has right to see miho dinner with her work with her and hana shouldn't see Taesung because it will hurt joon

loke joon is the only one who suffer in this drama and only one who deserve the happy ending

maybe the ending must be hana die inha and yoonhee married and joon married with miho because i saw a lot of say that she deserve him more than hana and she will give him hapiness

maybee hana is ill like her mother

ibximRStq0kvrv.jpg

ksark.jpg

Guest getoba

joon has the right to say let's break up and then let's get together

joon has right that he want his mother hapiness and hana hasn't even her mother is sickl

joon has right to see miho dinner with her work with her and hana shouldn't see Taesung because it will hurt joon

loke joon is the only one who suffer in this drama and only one who deserve the happy ending

maybe the ending must be hana die inha and yoonhee married and joon married with miho because i saw a lot of say that she deserve him more than hana and she will give him hapiness

You're right... i don't understand all the bad comments about hana. Hanna becoming annoying? When? Why? because she cry? because she's lost?, because his mind not clear? She have the right to be like that. The situation is a mess. Joon is like that too and nobody complain. I don't understand; people think joon is the only one in love, the only one in pain?

the chemistry beetween the two lead is palpable, their love is visible. But some poeple ask why hanna is so in love. Seriously?

Hanna is a great characters. but sudennly she 's annoying because she's sad? female characters only have the right to be bubbly, spunky, joyfull to be great characters? i don't think so.

Guest prettyoungthing

Seeing you guys this affected with the characters and how they have evolved make me :o:D:wub:w00t.gifsweatingbullets.gif

Isn't it what drama is all about? Evoking emotions from its viewers :) Stimulating their brains and wits :rolleyes:

LOVE RAIN simply AMAZING :wub:

To those who couldnt understand hana's "indecisiveness" - the difference between hana and joon is that hana is a filial daughter, she has a good relationship with her mother. Joon, on the other hand is broken.

Joon is more experienced and kinda "stronger" than hana in the feelings department. It is her first time going through a heartbreak, moreso one that is forced not because they stopped liking each other, she was just only beginning to taste the sweetness of love and to have that taken away so suddenly without any explaination I dont think any girl would just let it go and move on so easily.

But when hana knew the actual reason for the break up and especially that joon has the same feelings for her, makes it harder for her to get over it and move on.

Its simple - its the case of mind vs heart. Heart is telling you to run to him and just be together - go for own happiness but her mind is telling her that her mother deserves to be happy thus sacrificing her own happiness for her mother's.

The constant mind change is because of this, listen to heart because that is what she wants, but hana being a filial daughter would then try to ptut her mothers happiness.

But it aint easy, considering her blunt and honest character it is not easy for her to lie. She tend to always voice out.

For preview of ep 15, I'm happy that joon will fight. but inha is smarter, by giving the painting as a gift. chances are he knew he can "influence" hana.

Guest getoba

To those who couldnt understand hana's "indecisiveness" - the difference between hana and joon is that hana is a filial daughter, she has a good relationship with her mother. Joon, on the other hand is broken.

Joon is more experienced and kinda "stronger" than hana in the feelings department. It is her first time going through a heartbreak, moreso one that is forced not because they stopped liking each other, she was just only beginning to taste the sweetness of love and to have that taken away so suddenly without any explaination I dont think any girl would just let it go and move on so easily.

But when hana knew the actual reason for the break up and especially that joon has the same feelings for her, makes it harder for her to get over it and move on.

Its simple - its the case of mind vs heart. Heart is telling you to run to him and just be together - go for own happiness but her mind is telling her that her mother deserves to be happy thus sacrificing her own happiness for her mother's.

The constant mind change is because of this, listen to heart because that is what she wants, but hana being a filial daughter would then try to ptut her mothers happiness.

But it aint easy, considering her blunt and honest character it is not easy for her to lie. She tend to always voice out.

For preview of ep 15, I'm happy that joon will fight. but inha is smarter, by giving the painting as a gift. chances are he knew he can "influence" hana.

thanks... you explain well the difficult situation of hana. But i think a big part of female viewer (i am a man) don't support to see a female caracters cries, be sad, lost. she said she weak, she's annoying. they want only strong women. We the men found that sad, moving and full of poetry. It's the reason a lot of people said yoon hee in the 70 was a bad charater, lifeless and yoona a bad actress.

Guest h.hajar

i am a girl and i understand hana feeling if i was hana i will choose my mother hapiness  even if i will be sad especialy that she is ill

between i love yoona and jgs  and all the cast acting here they do a great job

~ hmmm, and now the discussion starts of who is annoying or not, and who is irked to whom and who is not . . . this makes me go :wacko: and :blink: and :crazy: . . . but this what makes me coming back to this thread . . . i just love reading all the discussions here . . . and i just love everyone having all this kind of reactions because it means that - it's not just me being affected by this AMAZING drama :wub: love you all guys!!!

I agree with you. I dont know to others but to me this drama remind me a lot of the early kdrama that make people in love with korean drama in the early 2000s. like you said, to korean themselves, this kind of drama is not their forte anymore but not to international viewers. though how much the korean dramas industry has evolves all these years, but somehow this kind of dramas still left a good impact to viewers especially to international viewers. ^_^

~ SORRY for cutting your post ^_^ this must be the reason that the ratings are still the same, but to me this might be old formula but it is UNIVERSAL in its theme . . . LOVE LOVE LOVE . . . and who is not being affected by it :P

To all - I am preparing two boxes of kleenex when I watch the forthcoming episodes. Oh please make my heart happy in the last episode of this wonderful drama!

~ wah, I'm watching this together with my friends later on . . . gonna need more than 2 boxes of tissues then (goes of to buy more)

Episode 15 preview with eng sub

AFUIQOEBFQOWA WHAT IS WRONG W HANA ONE DAY SHE HAPPY FOR HER MOM THEN SHES NOT SHE NEEDS TO MAKE UP HER MIND -.-

~ THANKS for the English sub preview

Archived