[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

Guest buchocgirl06

here's my 2 cents about the ending:

(btw i won't put in spoiler tag nor try to hide them cuz its just my thought/speculation of what could happen in the remaining episodes)

• In Ha & Yoon Hee will not get married but would live together
  • Yoon Hee's eye condition would get worse & lose her sight
  • If scenario 1 would happen, Hye Jeong would do everything and plot something nasty to Yoon Hee but would result to In Ha dying, (you know cuz he needs to protect his Yoon Hee) & his eyes will be donated to Yoon Hee (so they will somehow be still together)
  • And Seo Jun & Ha Na will be able to be together (without the step-brother/sister thing hanging around them) but would still need to face obstacles with all the crap (pardon my french) the 1st generation laid out on their path

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many questioned as to the deep emotional attachment of Hana to Joon considering the limited time that such "feelings" could have developed deeply.

I can relate to her situation cause i've been there once and the only difference between Hana & I would be that they really had both confessed and had that relationship, while mine was UNPRONOUNCED sort of MU thing, and it took me YEARS to get over.

Bottom line is, we are dealing with "FEELINGS" and this is personal. How DEEP one has fallen, only the person itself could answer. In this drama, it tackles on FIRST LOVE, and i don't see the IMPOSSIBLENESS of Hana falling deeply with Joon, albeit the short span of time. Why can't it be logical when there is such a thing as "Love at First Sight", and as compared to what Hana & Joon had, it goes beyond that.

:phew: Love Rain created quite a synergy and dynamism among its viewers such as what is happening in this thread. The reactions, assumptions, and analysis i enjoy reading made me realized that the drama succeeded in tugging the emotional state of its viewers. That it transcended from merely being a visually or aesthetically of value, but one that touches both hearts and brains.

My wish at this time is that Love Rain gets to have additional episodes to justify the twists and turns of each conflicts and subplots not only relating to the main leads, but to the other characters as well. A ONE HOLISTIC ENDING is fitting for a drama as GOOD as Love Rain to not come off short and with some open-ended loose threads at the end.

Finally, while most are busy trying to figure out what ENDING should this drama have and posting it at its main site, i am contemplating more on extended episodes, but still the writer may well give us an amazing surprise by then.

~ sorry for cutting your post . . . and yes, i think one can fathom how deep one really falls in love, cause that person alone can answer that . . . and i think its not impossible for love at first sight to happen . . . i mean it happened to me - i can still remember that day ~ where all sounds have been silenced, all your surroundings were blurry except for that person that passes by in front of you and things seem to happen in a slow motion that only your heartbeat is the one you can hear in your ears . . . and yes, i accept that maybe i was attracted to this drama due to the first scene in episode 1 ^_^ and made me remember things in the past . . .

~ despite all negative comments on this drama, i am still deeply engrossed with it and until now i still cannot predict what would the ending be . . . i am still torn between the two couples on who will be together or not . . . i hope that the writer can surprise us on this one

Guest DorkDork

From twitter, from japan eels via @kumiko291

Broadcasting special from KNTV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Caca7fBT5vQ&sns=em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eh7vmUdTtE&sns=em

If the older couple got married, there's no way - NO WAY - the younger couple could get together. Some mentioned it's been done in Taiwanese drama but Taiwanese and Korean values are different. Once they got married, their children would be put in the family registry as siblings. Which is why Joon said to Hana in ep 14 that her thought (to come n see him when she misses him, etc) would soon be wrong... even if the parents died afterward, it wouldn't change the family registry... n the Korean public would probably throw brimstones if the writer even considers it...

So it's very selfish of In Ha to hurry the wedding this way when he KNOWS what his son was going through...

In Ha has been living in his own world where nothing seemed to matter except his lost love. I wonder when he met Yoon Hee again, after 30 years in a bubble, how much of that love has turned into an obsession... even his own son didn't seem to matter to him... he didn't even pause to think but goes right ahead...

I understand HaNa's plight but still it kinda irked me a bit that she seemed to change her mind back and forth. Some said Joon made all the decision... I think he just did what Hana wanted to do. She said her mom's happiness was paramount, even more important than her own, so Joon took a step back n initiated the break up. When she knew the reason for the break up, he asked if it's possible if she goes to him... She told him about her parents and seeing how hard it's for her, he didn't press her to make a choice and bowed down. He only asked one thing: to be a stranger when they next meet... maybe that's the only way he can bear the situation.

I didn't fault him for being angry when she asked him to be family instead. HaNa might not realize how hard it would be if they become family, but he did. He told Sun Ho about it...

I really can't see both couples having happy endings and ending up together... but I welcome any surprises cooked by the writer... As long as Joon and HaNa ends up together :phew:

Guest allstarry

tbh, till now i still don't get all the HN issues some people talking about here.. first you guys say you don't get since when HN fell in love that deep with SJ, then now you acting like why HN keeps following SJ. what's when HN expressing her feelings to SH at fashion show and SJ came and dragged her to go to see his mother with him when he just asked her to go back before fashion show? sorry but I honestly think HN character is not something difficult to understand.

I can foresee next week's ANGRY topic will be why HANA will not accept SJ back.

lol i kinda agree with this.

I agree with Shiro401 as well except for calling In Ha selfish. I don't believe that - he and Yoon Hee were kept apart by the truly selfish one (Hye Jung) in the past and I think we'll probably find out she had something to do with everyone believing Yoon Hee was dead too. They've been kept apart by others and by circumstances for THIRTY YEARS. So them wanting to finally be together now that he's divorced and his son is a grown man to me doesn't make him selfish. 

As for rushing the wedding, we don't know why he's doing that yet. He might have some information that Yoon Hee is sicker than we know. (maybe she's dying?) But I agree with you that if nothing is really wrong with her, AND he knows his son is in love with Ha Na but still rushes the wedding? Then yea, he's being selfish. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until the whole story comes out. 

I believe Hye Jung is the selfish one and none of them are aware yet of how much she manipulated the situation. dry.gif

Actually SJ is not IH's son !!! If you guys notice in EP 9 SJ's mother did receive a call and she told the caller to stop pestering her and she no longer like him....

That's I can think bout... So there wl be a happy ending both 4 living happily together :)

Actually SJ is not IH's son !!! If you guys notice in EP 9 SJ's mother did receive a call and she told the caller to stop pestering her and she no longer like him....

That's I can think bout... So there wl be a happy ending both 4 living happily together :)

But how come SJ looks so much like In Ha?

I reckon that's her current lover (one her her many lovers).

About Love for no reason thingy- I believe in love at first sight and it hits you like a ton of bricks or even more.

So HaNa falling for SJ asap is believable for me.

As for the ratings, I reckon it's not hitting the mark coz it's a purely love story plot. No other plot- just love.

Maybe Koreans are tired of it. Not us, international fans though.

My recap for EP's 11 & 12 is up:

http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/love-rain-quick-recap-11-12/

I'm beyond disgusted with Hye Jung. Yes, in EP 9 she's on the phone with some married man telling him not to call her anymore. Then she tells Seo Joon she didn't know the guy was married? Pffffffttttt...I don't believe her. She has the nerve to think both Yoon Hee and Ha Na are shameless? HA! I also believe that wasn't the first affair she had. dry.gif

The thing is that it doesn't matter if Seo Joon is In Ha's son or not. If he's listed on the Family Registry as his son then he'll be listed again once In Ha marries Yoon Hee. Both Seo Joon and Ha Na will be listed and officially become siblings. sad.gif (unless some other man comes forward to say Seo Joon is his son and changes the Family Registry) Plus he does look like In Ha did when he was younger. 

The only way Seo Joon and Ha Na will be together is if the parents don't marry or if Seo Joon is removed from In Ha's Family Registry for some reason. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. But I'm also not looking forward to anything else happening to In Ha and Yoon Hee. They've been through so much! tears.gif 

AYUKO, I hope for the best for the two couples but its really impossible because of moral values.

But when I read your comments I've been lighten up. I remember that scene and hopefully this will be a hint for a happy ending for the 2 couples.

Love Rain ep15 preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaWTUFDNbCg&feature=youtu.be

need translation

another sad preview for joon and hana,the selca still there,my prediction that selca is seen by yeonhee and she knows

the relationship,inha you are so damn weak -_-

credit: uploader/rona@tt

~ OMG this looks like another SAD SAD SAD episode for SJ . . . we love rainers NEED English subs for this . . . the lines are spoken too fast . . . can comprehend a single Hangul word tears.gif . . . and i hope that picture taken will be revealed to YH . . . not being deleted tears.gif

~ prettyoungthing THANKS A LOT love you for it

~ been waiting for the preview of episode 15 and with long wait i turned my boredom with this (please correct my English translations - thank you) :

Shy Confession Song (수줍은 고백송) Lyrics by Milk Tea (밀크티)

Lyrics and Romanization at lyricsdub.com

I love you 나의 사랑이란 I love you

I love you naye sarangiran I love you

I love you, my love, I love you

가끔 느껴지는 두근거림

gakkeum neukkyojineun dugeun gorim

I sometimes felt these throbbing in my heart

Oh no no 그건 아닐꺼야

Oh no no geugon anilkkoya

Oh no no, it wasn’t you

널보는 내 맘은

nolboneun ne mameun

That I miss to see

I love you 나의 사랑이란 I love you

I love you naye sarangiran I love you

I love you, my love, I love you

항상 바라보며 웃을꺼야

hangsang barabomyo useulkkoya

Just as you are always looking

부끄런 두 볼을 모를꺼야

bukkeuron du boreul moreulkkoya

Ashamed to face a certain person

If your love 이젠 고백해

If your love ijen gobekhe

If your love, now I must confess

My love 이렇게 널 좋아해 My love 니가 정말 좋아

My love iroke nol joahe My love niga jongmal joa

My love that I like you so, My love and I hope it’s alright

이젠 나 니가 안아줄래

ijen na niga anajulle

Can’t you hold me now?

풍덩 빠졌어 예쁜 내 맘 푹 안아줘

pungdong ppajyosso yeppeun ne mam puk anajwo

I don’t like falling down kindly with a splash

l need you 이젠 사랑이란 I need you

l need you ijen sarangiran I need you

I need you, now my love, I need you

니가 없이는 나 없는거야

niga obsineun na omneun-goya

I’m not without you

온종일 너 땜에 행복해져

onjongil no tteme hengbokhejyo

Because of you, I’m totally happy

If your love 이젠 고백해

If your love ijen gobekhe

If your love, now I must confess

My love 이렇게 널 좋아해 My love 니가 정말 좋아

My love iroke nol joahe My love niga jongmal joa

My love that I like you so, My love and I hope it’s alright

이젠 나 니가 안아줄래

ijen na niga anajulle

Can you hold me now?

풍덩 빠졌어 예쁜 내 맘 푹 안아줘

pungdong ppajyosso yeppeun ne mam puk anajwo

I don’t like falling down kindly with a splash

Just Falling in love with you

사랑에 빠졌어

sarange ppajyosso

Falling in love with you

Just Falling in love with you

너만을 사랑해

nomaneul saranghe

I love only you

My love 이렇게 널 사랑해 My love 이게 사랑인걸

My love iroke nol saranghe My love ige sarangin-gol

My love that I love you so, My love and I love this

이런 말 너무 떨리지만

iron mal nomu ttollijiman

These words makes me nervous, but

이젠 말할게 수줍은 내 손잡아줘

ijen malhalge sujubeun ne sonjabajwo

Am now saying shyly to hold hand and hand with me.

AYUKO, I hope for the best for the two couples but its really impossible because of moral values.

But when I read your comments I've been lighten up. I remember that scene and hopefully this will be a hint for a happy ending for the 2 couples.

Cos I could only think of that when I heard she whisper on the phone to the caller.. so frighten that her son might heard it

And Why Joon look alike IH, as to my understanding when 2 person are together for many years they tend to be resemble..

example many of my couples friend after married many years they look alike and some grandchildren resemble their grandparents cos they look after the childrens ..

But hope that I am not wrong.. sorry if the ending diff frm mine .. cuz its just my tots. :))

credit: uploader/rona@tt

ohhh..the preview :tears:

What kind of father in is?? he is very SELFISH !!!!! he don't deserve to get married with Yon Hee !!! he don't understand her feeling at all...(or maybe he is to much understand?? :sweatingbullets: ) cuz if he understand her..he will not do it..Yon Hee will not happy if she found out the truth..hana happiness is everything to her.... WHAT A SELFISH MAN!!!.... you made a good mother become bad -___- !!!

As for the ratings, I reckon it's not hitting the mark coz it's a purely love story plot. No other plot- just love.

Maybe Koreans are tired of it. Not us, international fans though.

I agree with you. I dont know to others but to me this drama remind me a lot of the early kdrama that make people in love with korean drama in the early 2000s. like you said, to korean themselves, this kind of drama is not their forte anymore but not to international viewers. though how much the korean dramas industry has evolves all these years, but somehow this kind of dramas still left a good impact to viewers especially to international viewers. ^_^

to people that said Inha seems like a selfish person, i dont know, to me his action did not strike as selfish yet. if we think from his side of view, he has been living in a bubble longing for the love that he thought has died. then, he was granted another second chance. of course he didnt want to let it go just like that. Indeed I'm more favor towards the young couple but i also want a happy ending for Inha and Yoonhee couple. seeing how Yoonhee and Inha gather back the lost time that they have loss for 30 years... sharing poems together in the morning... dating at the beach... all of the things that they actually can do before but they cant because of some obstacles that came through... the propose scene that Inha made for Yoonhee is so freaking sweet :wub:

like Changmo and Dongwook said to Inha, he really need to take good care of Yoonhee this time around...

I just hope the writer can give us a good ending for both couple... :)

Joon is not Inha's son? That is impossible... then how would you explain how did Joon looks exactly the same as In ha? and also the guy you were talking about who was on the phone with Hye Jung was her boyfriend after the divorce already... why? remember the episode when they were going to Chang Mo's cafe and Inha said I heard you're seeing someone already, why don't you remarry? and Hye Jung said, they broke up already and beeing married once is enough....

But still...if In Ha is legally (on papers) the father of Joon, then he's still Inha's son legally. But if their parents will marry they will become step siblings and become a family... That would still be not accepted in the society..... The only thing for them to be together is for Yoon Hee not to marry In Ha....We have to wait until she discover the kids' relationship...

Archived