[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

. . . tears.gif ooohh subs when can you come sooner tears.gif . . . my heart is tearing apart from watching the 13th without subs . . . although their have have been moments of happiness on InHa,s romantic proposal, still this poor heart of mine is in agony watching our Joonie and Hana part ways as strangers tears.giftears.giftears.gif

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The biggest beneficiary of this drama I guess is likely to be Yoona. She will rid herself of the idol actor tag. The low rating will probably impact her less than the PD and JGS.PD probably realizes that he has little opportunities unless Korean tastes changes.JGS needs to decide between creating a Hallyu image persona that is stronger than his acting characters and concentrate on being an actor. He is a good actor, I hope he can quickly manage the public perception of him the star and the actor. Roles like Beethoven needs to come back.

well, the Koreans probably are tired of melodramas . . . it seems that romcom, romantic action and saeguk dramas are the trend

THANKS for the episode 14 preview with English subs ^_^

Guest dessayti

I hope for happy ending for the young couples....as for their parents i believe there will be some unfortunate fate....cause Hana's mother is very seriously  ill....so they couldn't be together....

I'm an emotinal wreck right now...that whole bbq scene was too much. My tears kept coming on it's own. Usually piggy back rides are suppose to be cute, but theirs...it was the saddest piggy back ride EVER! And wassup with evil korean women and splashing water in others face??? Like...WTF! I see so much in k-dramas. How many times is she going to do that?

The biggest beneficiary of this drama I guess is likely to be Yoona. She will rid herself of the idol actor tag. The low rating will probably impact her less than the PD and JGS.PD probably realizes that he has little opportunities unless Korean tastes changes.JGS needs to decide between creating a Hallyu image persona that is stronger than his acting characters and concentrate on being an actor. He is a good actor, I hope he can quickly manage the public perception of him the star and the actor. Roles like Beethoven needs to come back.

I agree that Yoona probably is least affected since her main job is still an idol singer. I think she gains a lot since i can see an improvement in her acting, and i think if i am her fan, i am happy as this is more important than the ratings. However, i don't understand what you said abt JKS.

From what i know, he has always put acting his number 1 priority. Despite his busy schedules, he make sure that he acts because he wants to be recognized as an actor in Korea. As for the public image, this is something that i don't think he can control. Sure, he is enjoying the fame but i am sure he wanted to challenge himself as an actor too. If not he would not have selected to act as 2nd lead in Beethoven Virus and give up the lead role in Boys Over Flower.

As for Beethoven virus, he learnt a lot from his senior but this is also one of the role that caused him a tremendous drop in popularity and income. The Koreans like the drama, but they do not like his role. A lot of Koreans dislike him because they think that his role is rude to his teacher ( which i disagree, i think his character respects his teacher). This is also the role that makes him realize that he should not be too eager to force himself to change his image as he is not mature enough. People think he is still young and cannot get used to his new image. He learn that different age group are suitable for different roles and that is why he chooses You're Beautiful as his next project as it is a role that is suitable to act only when he is young. Same for You're my Pet, it might be a bad movie, but it is also a movie that he will not be able to act when he is older. I think this is probably one of his worst choice but like what he says, we cannot always stress success on him. He needs to experience failures and learn from them.

He wanted to act in Love Rain only after reading 5 eps of the script because he wants to act as Seo In Ha. He thinks that it is a role that he has not tried before and is totally different from himself. I don't think he would have accepted the role if it has only Seo Joon character. He does not have much luck in selecting scripts but i would say he is definitely an actor who wants to improve.

I'm an emotinal wreck right now...that whole bbq scene was too much. My tears kept coming on it's own. Usually piggy back rides are suppose to be cute, but theirs...it was the saddest piggy back ride EVER! And wassup with evil korean women and splashing water in others face??? Like...WTF! I see so much in k-dramas. How many times is she going to do that?

I think it is kind of sad that they turn SJ mother to be such a mean lady. I honestly don't think she is that bad during her college years. But every korea drama will definitely has one person to be the mean person.

Yah, very sad piggy back ride.

And not sure if it was just me, as i was watching, i think the editing has gotten worse. Some of the cuts are so abrupt. I think the director probably shoots too slowly causing the people in editing room to rush out the work.

I think Love Rain Script is really really good !!!.... and the actors also play really well..JGS and Yoona acting are really good!!... I don't know why the ranting for this is bad in Korea...but I don't care...that is not important ... the most important I'm enjoy this drama..and always waiting every week... but for actors maybe is not good for them -__-. just hope the ranting will increase and this drama will do well in selling DVD & OST for international fans...fighting !!!

..back to the pics EP 14 still cuts... WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE !!!! the really look good together.... :wub: waiting for tonight episode patiently....

Guest QueChill

ep 13 whole moment i felt teary...

although happy moment like YG+IH propose & plan marriage...

no doubt i still choose Hana+SJ couple...

writer just please make real Hana back...

i really miss her....

Guest united06

Hi Everyone,

Love Rain Episode 13 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

loveRain.jpg

Love Rain Episode 13 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4348-love-rain-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Archived