[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kinda worried  thinking of "The ending".

Of course I want a happy one, but which couple? IH &YH? J & HN?   :wacko: I mean they wont make them four have a happy ending, will they?  And most of all, the witch HJ is annoying very much!! OMG she could turn all endings into sad ones! She cant let go her EX-husband after all these years (if she couldnt make IH loves her while YH wasnt there, how can she make him stay when YH is back?!! ), and how will she accept  HN as daughter-in-law?!! Even if IH - YH let J -HN have the happy ending, the witch-egoist mummy of Joon wont approve!   :wacko:

Someone said before that we might have "death" ..   :tears: Please, dont use "death" as the solution?!!! I dislike very much this kind of ending on many KD.. 

I kinda love the IH/YH couple.. maybe because the script developed well their story..  J/HN are sweet together, but they should have been given more episodes to develop  their 'love'.. they both are in love with each other, sure! but not quite deeply in love..  not enough time for HN to realise her love for Joon? it was just a few days ago 'she was in love' with her sunbae.. (I'm not sure if I'm clear enough   :unsure:) ---- I admit, I'd love to see some more J/HN sweet moments ..  :w00t:

Thumbs up again, Love Rain, great story with awesome cast and mostly great music and cinematography.. :)

Fighting!

Guest omgitscrystal

Hihi..Anyone know what's the background music when SJ hugging HN in EP12 ??? Thanks :)

If you download the entire OST, it's called "Song Of Rain". :)

Is there anyone or it's only me who feel that Taesung sunbe is freaking hot? I can't help but like him. He's so gentle, calm and protective. His body is just. ....sexy and his smile is to die for!

Talk about smile, Sunho's smile always makes my heart fluttering! Hope he will have some love story with some pretty girl. He knows how to be a good boyfriend

Guest manu0livares

Hi 4all!

Recently I've started watch Love Rain. I'm still young... (at the second episode), but I want to know what is the name of the song, where the three friends are singing on the guitars, on a stage? And the second question, when they are passing at that wooden bridge, also is a great song, but I'm unable to identify it. Jebal, putak hamnida... anyone can help me?

Tks for the answer! 646357_125.jpg

Guest manu0livares

[quote name='sakki ^_^' date='05 May 2012 - 12:28 AM' timestamp='1336166937' post='17752876']

hmmm, can you pls give us link on the whole album that can be downloaded? thanks!!!

I love the shooting of "APHRODITE" theme. Did you notice that SJ is wearing a sun glass during the shooting. Perhaps, he doesn't want Hanna to notice how much he missed her. I guess he is staring at her while taking her photos. Ha,ha,ha,ha. I love this scene very much.

Guest prettyoungthing

Filming Photos

bt.jpg

bt1.jpg

credit: as tagged

Thoughts of kpopencarta in reply to comments on his RECAPs

May 4, 2012 at 10:14 am

I think the cast is doing a good job portraying their respective characters. The biggest question mark going in was how much Yoona had improved since her last role, and I’m enjoyed her as Ha Na. It’s not Best Actress winning material, but she’s holding her own for sure. This probably stems from my dislike of her character, but I’m not liking Yu Hye Ri as Hye Jung just because it feels like she’s overacting. It could just be a case of the old saying about a woman scorned, but, being a guy, I’m having trouble resonating with her character.

REVIEWS extracted from dramafever

Outstanding

Just finished episode 12, and the complexity of emotions that Jang Keun Suk expresses - facially, with body language, and verbally - are stunning, an amazing contrast to the more superficial dramas I've been seeing. His acting has real depth and Yoona is a match for him all the way. What a treat, watching actors with this range develop characters. And the writing, direction and camera work are spectacular - the scenes in the car mirror will knock your socks off, Let's hope it keeps this quality to the end.

Slow start but worth it!

At first I stopped watching part way through the first episode, and then decided to give it another shot. The first 4 episodes while slow give a great full background to the story and the characters in it. I really like how 3-dimensional and complex these characters are - much more so than the characters in past dramas I've seen JGS star in. This is also my first time seeing Yoona act and I'm impressed.

<3

i love this drama.i know some people found the first 4 episodes boring..i mean they were a bit slow but there was so much feeling and their love was soo pure an innocent which is something soo rare nowadays..honestly i enjoyed watching those episodes and im only a teenager..watchin them really helps understand the other episodes which are soooo good by the way lovee JGS here he's an amazing actor and Yoona is so adorable and innocent >> can't wait for next week..and i hope this drama has a happy ending.

Atmosphere, Cinematography and Acting Dynamics~

I love this drama! I honestly think the speed of the first few episodes were perfect, because it provides the initiating story. I've watched every episode so far, and I'm getting curious as to how things will play out, because just when you think the story is about to come to a fading end, the writers cleverly play in new and past characters. I'm interested to see how Tae Sung and Chang Mo's nephew are portrayed in the next few episodes!

Guest omgitscrystal

I love the shooting of "APHRODITE" theme. Did you notice that SJ is wearing a sun glass during the shooting. Perhaps, he doesn't want Hanna to notice how much he missed her. I guess he is staring at her while taking her photos. Ha,ha,ha,ha. I love this scene very much.

Omg yes I noticed that as well! Since he did cried a day before when he carried HaNa into the room! :tears: But he was kind of mean when he shouted/scolded HaNa :P

HE SHOUTED AND SCOLDED Hannah but he does not mean it. He just want Hanna to get angry with him so that Hanna will have a reason to let go of him. He is hurting himself everytime he did this thing to Hanna.

I actually really like this drama. Started late, but now all caught up while waiting for K2H. I especially like the osts...JGS's "Love Rain" is a very cute song and touching song. It makes me feel all bubbly inside. Yoona is freaking cute and pretty in here. I don't like her as a pop star, but definitely as an actress. This is my first time watching her drama.

HE SHOUTED AND SCOLDED Hannah but he does not mean it. He just want Hanna to get angry with him so that Hanna will have a reason to let go of him. He is hurting himself everytime he did this thing to Hanna.

I actually pity Seo Joon more than Ha Na. Ha Na is hurt now because she is totally clueless of why Seo Joon decided to end their relationship but Seo Joon has so much more to deal with. I don't understand why some viewers are scolding SJ for making Ha Na cries. I don't think SJ cries less than her.

sj1.gifsj2.gif

sj3.gifsj4.gif

cr: K-drama Obsession

Seo Joon already does not like the fact that his parents cannot be together, he hated the fact that his father is always thinking of his first love and now he got to know his dad decided to go back to his first love and he has to deal with seeing his mother breaks down again. The first time he falls in love and he cannot be with her and was force to lie to her because Ha Na wants her mother to be happy and he wants her to be happy. He also does not want his mother to get more upset since Ha Na is Yoon Hee's daughter. I think Seo Joon did not expect Ha Na to be so upset since he told Sun Ho that their relationship started because he was the one who pursues her and she will get over him soon. Being the “bad guy” is not easy and I am glad Sun Ho knows him very well. He really is his best friend. I also feel sad for Seo Joon because In Ha chooses Yoon Hee and not his son.

I am totally curious how Ha Na will react when she knows the truth. I am pretty sure she will do the same as SJ.

I was a little disappointed that the writer makes them break up so early. I definitely like SJ HN pairing more than IH YH pairing in the first 4 eps as I think they have more chemistry and they are very cute together but I was not feeling too sad for the characters as compared to In Ha and Yoon Hee when they part. I think the writer should let them date for a few more episodes so that when they part, we will feel more for the characters. Or is it just me? I read that some people are saying it was a very sad episode but i don't really feel it.

I think I can sort of understand SJ being more upset since this is the first girl that he likes and he really changes for her. Saying sorry, helping her do things, stop flirting around etc. Although it is not a lot, it is quite a lot for someone with a big ego like him. However, for Ha Na, i think there are not enough episodes to make us understand why she suddenly likes SJ so much. I know she does see SJ as someone different right from the start and SJ is her first bf but she just got over his senior and suddenly she seems to like SJ so much more than the senior.

I actually pity Seo Joon more than Ha Na. Ha Na is hurt now because she is totally clueless of why Seo Joon decided to end their relationship but Seo Joon has so much more to deal with. I don't understand why some viewers are scolding SJ for making Ha Na cries. I don't think SJ cries less than her.

I am totally curious how Ha Na will react when she knows the truth. I am pretty sure she will do the same as SJ.

I was a little disappointed that the writer makes them break up so early. I definitely like SJ HN pairing more than IH YH pairing in the first 4 eps as I think they have more chemistry and they are very cute together but I was not feeling too sad for the characters as compared to In Ha and Yoon Hee when they part. I think the writer should let them date for a few more episodes so that when they part, we will feel more for the characters. Or is it just me? I read that some people are saying it was a very sad episode but i don't really feel it.

I think I can sort of understand SJ being more upset since this is the first girl that he likes and he really changes for her. Saying sorry, helping her do things, stop flirting around etc. Although it is not a lot, it is quite a lot for someone with a big ego like him. However, for Ha Na, i think there are not enough episodes to make us understand why she suddenly likes SJ so much. I know she does see SJ as someone different right from the start and SJ is her first bf but she just got over his senior and suddenly she seems to like SJ so much more than the senior.

NUS711..HI. We are both on the same thought with regards to SJ. He is frank, egoistic, no inhibitions, impatient, domineering and so on. He was able to say "sorry" when he fell in love with Hannah. Everything which he never did was eventually change. Actually, he himself can't believe it. He feels guilty when it comes to his mother, because probably he did not know the reason behind and the wrong doings of his mother. He cries a lot also, remember during photoshoot, he is wearing a sunglass. I guess his eyes is swolen. Ha,ha,ha.

I am also late in watching this drama and I'm engrossed with it now. Before I prioritize watching Feast of the Gods, Rooftop Prince and The King 2hearts but now I watched this drama first.

Archived