[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

biggrin.gif @barbarale3 - thanks so much for the link to that video! At the very end there he said something about Park Shin Hye. I hope someone translates this! I heard him mention "sarangbi" too. 

Guest barbarale3

*quoted image* @barbarale3 - thanks so much for the link to that video! At the very end there he said something about Park Shin Hye. I hope someone translates this! I heard him mention "sarangbi" too. 

No problem, Tessieroo! The video has been translated from the site I got the video from. You can visit the translation at the site website:http://jangkeunsukforever.com/?p=12318, or see below.

"JKS’ award acceptance speech

(from Chinese translated by KeunSukChina)

JKS: It’s been a long time. I’m filming Love Rain now and came over from the filming venue today. Sorry I’m late. I guaranteed on my life that I will come. [*In front of so many seniors, shy to receive this award] but in the long 20 years since my debut, credits to fans that I got this award, I feel even more honoured.

Emcee’s question: Which actress would you like to work with most in a movie?

JKS: I’ve acted with Park Shin-hye already, so I hope to act with Kang Sora.

Question: How about a horror romance?

JKS: Sounds fine."

All credits to http://jangkeunsukforever.com

avRCl20120426120856.jpg

Charles : Enchante, ladies and gentlemen~~ Are you guys watching my active work in Love Rain these days? Then, let me start the third live report!

QhheS20120426121227.jpg

Seo jun : Hey, Seonho! Don’t you know that Hana is my girl friend?

Seonho : Well, I think it’s unpredictable, yet~

qahKK20120426121433.jpg

Seo jun : What? You’d better talk about it with me seriously.

Seonho : ^^;;

sxbdj20120426121523.jpg

Hana : I am a professional gardener ! I can saw woods without seeing!

GkYiT20120426121610.jpg

Charles : Model pose with Hana. Even though she was sawing~^^

AwdPU20120426121749.jpg

Charles : Taesung, show your specialty to Love Rain fans!

CUFNW20120426132238.jpg

Charles : ㅡㅡ...

reHCr20120426121949.jpg

Charles : 2012, they met again.

llgQj20120426122203.jpg

Charles : Staffs who were monitering soooooo hard~ Fighting~

I would hate to cut it short, this is the end of third report~

Don't forget to leave the support message to actors and staff~ 

And please tune in next report~~ ♥

cr: sarangbi.kr

Guest dbsk1

I LOVE this drama, everything about it has been so beautiful and sweet! There is definitely great chemistry between yoona & JGS :D

They portray their characters really well and are just so cute together.

I hope this thread gets more posts as I think it deserves alot more, its such a great & addictive drama!

One of my favorite song

밀크티(Milktea)- 수줍은 고백송 [Love Rain OST] unreleased

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59jHtk_XcUc&feature=g-u-u

THANKS for this one . . . i lust love this song :wub: . . . this is just like SJ and HN's song ;)

Guest allstarry

for some reason I really love this gif *pervert* joon<3 hana :wub:

tumblr_m33dm892NC1r4vkkco1_r3_500.gif

actually i'm secretly hoping for more kiss scene lol

i'd like to see yoona kisses back or at least just open her mouth :ph34r:

that'd be one hot kiss you know hehe

Guest ibtissam22

fantaken today filming

568218833.jpg?key=500670

cr yoong_duck

568222918.png

cr chunyoon

JGS: "Basically now it will be shooting for the live broadcast, only 2-3 hours of sleeping a day, I feel like dreaming even when I was awake...",

(on filming schedules) "I'm second, Yoona's daily schedules are really no joke. From what I see, that's totally killer schedules..."

crDeer's Earrings ssf

Guest DorkDork

Lots of interviews for today, the usual interviews midway through the drama. A lot of drama insides from the interviews. Interviews with PD, Yoona and JGS. Unfortunately , not all have been translated. I will post those that mentions the drama when I find them.

Jang Geun Suk “I Think I Have Fallen in Love with YoonA”

by: jbarky on Apr 27, 2012 (ALL Kpop)

Recently the filming set for “Love Rain” located at the “Yoons Color Four Season House” was revealed. Jang Geun Suk met with the press and talked about YoonA’s character “Hana.” Jang Geun Suk stated, “I’m not only speaking on behalf of my character, but also as the real Jang Geun Suk, ‘Hana’ is a very loveable girl.”

He continued, “Isn’t the romance between my character and Hana so beautiful? While acting, the charm of Hana came to me like it was real. That is why while acting I actually felt butterflies. I think I am in love.”

He also stated that he felt like he was going through puberty again because he has a lot of time to think back on his life.

Jang Geun Suk will release a Japanese album in May, and start his Asian tour in July. 

Girls’ Generation members were shocked to see Yoona and Jang Geun Seuk’s kiss scene!

April 27th, 2012 by geeyoung123 (Fanwonder.com)Yoona revealed her group members’ reactions after seeing her kiss scene with Jang Geun Suk in ‘Love Rain’.

On April 27th, during a recording of the Monday-Tuesday KBS 2TV drama ‘Love Rain’, which was held in Sangsu-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, an on-location interview was conducted with the ‘Love Rain’ cast. Yoona was asked, “What is the reaction of the Girls’ Generation members after seeing you in the drama ‘Love Rain’?”

Yoona replied, “Not long ago there was a kiss scene with Jang Geun Suk, and after seeing that, the members were all shocked saying that the kiss was too deep”. She carried on, “I was also shocked after seeing it too. It didn’t seem so bad at the time when we were filming it, but actually seeing it on screen was quite different. It was quite deep.”

She also added, “At the time of filming the kiss scene, because Jang Geun Suk’s character was a playboy, it was his responsibility to ‘lead’ the kiss. This scene would have been harder and more embarrassing for Jang Geun Suk than me. All I had to do was stand still and get kissed.”

Yoona also talked about the kiss scene between Yuri and Lee Jae Hoon on SBS’s drama ‘Fashion King’ and how it caused a fun argument at the dorm. “Yuri and I would argue whose kiss scene was ‘deeper’. But in the end, the other members would just close the argument with “both of your kiss scenes were extreme”.”

Meanwhile, in the drama ‘Love Rain’, Yoona plays the character of a modern day girl of 2012 called Jung Hana, as well as a character based in the 70s called Kim Yoon Hee.

Credits: mydaily.co.kr

Guest prettyoungthing

REVIEWS:

SWEET!

I really enjoy the contrast of characters. Jang Geun Suk is doing a really good job of portraying both the young and older generations. I believe Yoona is doing a pretty good job considering this is her first time in a lead role. Neither of them is overacting or too melodramatic. It's a sweet and simple portrayal of love in different times, in spite of the complicated relationships.

AWESOME PLOT

i just loooveedd the story line. its interesting and it doesnt drag on and on like some other dramas. really captured my attention. and i feel lik the characters are really real.i think its creative how the writers blended the stories of the two generation. this drama is one of the best!!! <3

Guest mirabar

As a fan of Jang Geun Suk and somewhat of a new fan of Yoona, I am worried about how this will affect their acting career. Will the drama production team be less willingly to recruit  Jang Geun Suk in new dramas because they are afraid that he can't bring the viewers rating ? Also, how would this affect Yoona acting career, would the  drama production team be less willingly to give her a lead roles because they are also afraid she can't get the viewers. She is still somewhat a new actress and with Love Rain, she has been able calm some doubters about her acting, but she still have a long way to go before she can convinced some people that she is an actress and  that she is good enough. I hope that Love Rain will not have a serous affect in both Jang Geun Suk and Yoona acting career.

Regarding this matter, there was an answer from oniontaker (popular sone) and he sounds reasonable so I will post here. Maybe it relieve your worries a little :)

When a drama finishes its run with bad ratings, who's to be blamed? The actors, directors, writers, or everyone whos involved? And wouldn't bad ratings mean that the actors will be less likely to be casted in another drama? or is that not the case?

Depends on what the problem was. People know that a certain acting talent is “good” but had a poor performance, or the script was badly written or the thing badly produced… or even the actor being unconvincing. Critics criticise what is wrong with the drama.

link: http://oniontaker.com/post/19960742433/when-a-drama-finishes-its-run-with-bad-ratings-whos

w13j.jpg

Guest ibtissam22

why people are worried because of rating it affect the actors next work no it's not true

son hye kyo and hyun bin drama dosen't have a good rating but they still have offer

wild romance doesn't have good rating and lee dong wook is in strong heart now

and same goes with alot of popular actors

rating is not everything

even jgs last drama dosen't have a good rating but they wins some award

let's just talk about the drama and how amasing it is

Guest omgitscrystal

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just finished episode 9 and 10.

Feeling so lighthearted right now, but I am kind of worried of what will happen in the next few episodes.

I absolutely love the interaction between Ha Na and Suh Joon in episode 9 and 10. I feel it, I can feel that Suh Joon is really in love this time. No more playboy anymore though he still act like one sometimes.

joon-cant-believe-it.jpg?w=300&h=169ha-na-gets-mad-at-joon.jpg?w=300&h=169

This scene was superb. Did anyone notice how it started off romantic? Especially when Suh Joon confessed and there we have the innocent Ha Na confessing as well, not for love but saying that Suh Joon was the first who ever confessed his feelings for her. Then the background music changed and the mood reversed. I like how the producers play with the background music - I have to say that they're really good at it.

joon-playing-drinking-game.jpg?w=300&h=169

Ah, the couple's compatibility scene. It was really funny and I have to say it's very realistic. Aren't there times in your lives when you feel happy inside when you know that your crush prefers the same thing or has the same taste as you? Lol. I like how Jang Geun Suk portray Suh Joon at the particular point of time when he chose the same thing as Ha Na. How cute :>

23.jpg

Then we have this scene, when Ha Na finds out that Suh Joon was actually able to see through the bookshelf. I suggest that Yoona should actually keep her hair straight because in my opinion she looks better. Heehee, but ah, since Ha Na is the bubbly/cheery and the innocent type, the curly hair ain't that bad as well! Okay back to this scene. It's such a sweet one when we see Ha Na smile hahaha, she likes Suh Joon so much but at that point of time she still wouldn't admit it. Suh Joon on the other hand was being so shy. Ah, how rare to see a playboy falling in love and being shy.

43.jpg

Oh my god, this scene. It's my favourite scene in this two episodes, I think. I don't know how to use words to describe how I feel when I was watching this scene. Excuse me because I have a very limited vocabulary (lol). I just love it so much because of it's simplicity and the lovely feeling of love it gives off. (lol, lovely feeling of love)

70.jpg

& not failing to mention this couple. I really love old-aged couples. They remind the young that romance can still actually take place at their old age. The Hye Jung liking In Ha is not love at all, by the way. Her so-called love for him is filled with greed and selfishness. Yoon Hee and In Ha's love on the other hand is so natural and I really like it how In Ha is being such a persistent old man, trying his best to get Yoon Hee back because - he knows, he knows that somewhere in her heart, she still loves him back. The hospital scene was so touching. Our poor Yoon Hee who kept on resisting herself telling In Ha her true feelings because in the beginning, she didn't want to implicate him with her illness and in the middle on episode 10, it was because she didn't want to spoil Hye Jung's family. But at the last scene, she was able to and she did it :') I'm so proud of her. I'd really want to see them back together again.

69.jpg

I don't care if you say that it's just a peck and it's not considered a kiss. To me, whenever Suh Joon lips touches Ha Na's, I consider it as a kiss hahaha. So, to date, they've kissed 5 times. At the fountain, they had 2! :P Ah anyway, Ha Na was so cute when she told Suh Joon she wouldn't give him an answer, forever. Then we have Suh Joon finding Ha Na in his room. I think he thought that Ha Na went to put the ring at his table at that time right? Lol, but Ha Na was there to take it away. But so quickly, she changed her mind and confessed at the very end. That just show that no matter what mean things Suh Joon have done, his good deeds have covered up all those, which made Ha Na fell for him. :wub:

Episode 11.

Everything's gonna change right? All the conflict that we have been waiting for (okay, maybe not) are gonna pop up in the upcoming episodes. We'll then see how Ha Na's and Suh Joon's relationship breaks and how one of them is gonna fix it back again. Also, I'm really looking forward to what would happen to Yoon Hee and In Ha. In Ha must definitely do something to put a stop to all the conflicts that will happen! And Hye Jung should just disappear in this drama lol. Tae Sung, I like him. But after reading all your posts, I'm a little afraid about what would happen. Would he cancel off the marriage and get Ha Na back during the conflict? Oh no no, I don't want them to happen. I'd really miss the lovely interactions between the main couple in this drama when the conflict appears.

Oh and as much as I want this drama to have better ratings, because everyone have worked hard and everything in this drama is just so perfect. I say we should just concentrate on the drama itself and worry about what would happen instead. And also enjoy the interactions between the main couple :phew:

Guest prettyoungthing

REVIEWS:

GREAT STORY DEVELOPMENT!

loving the way the story and characters are developing...really picks up after episode 4

loving <3

the chemistry between Ha Na and Joon is just amazing; i hope i can find a hot, smooth Korean boyfriend like that! the story is just so great, and the music is funny and sweet :) Hwaiting!!

Love rain

Good acting Hope it ends Happily ;)

I LOVE "LOVE RAIN"

I can't wait for 11 and 12 episodes.

AHHH, I LOVE IT.

by far, my favorite episodes are 9 & 10 <3.

wow!!

I love it!!... please writers...do something to make stay together the four of them...

Kiss Scene of Jang Geun Suk & YoonA Shot in One Take Without NG

Actor Jang Geun Suk expressed his thoughts on the kiss scene with YoonA in the drama “Love Rain“.

After the open set of KBS 2TV drama series “Love Rain” held in Seoul Mapo-gu on April 27th, 2012, Jang Geun Suk told reporters, “After the broadcast of kiss scene with YoonA, I was attacked by fans of Girls’ Generation.”

In episode 9 broadcasted on April 23rd, 2012, Jang Geun Suk says to YoonA, “If you want to escape, then do it,” and they stage a kiss scene. After the broadcast, viewers said, “Sudden kiss,” “The lips of Jang Geun Suk have imposing manner” and so on.

In this regard, Jang Geun Suk said, “Seo Joon in the drama is a playboy that has many girlfriends. Such a Seo Joon if he approaches Ha Na carefully, look like not very cool. So after discussion with the director, decided to present in this way. That kiss scene was shot successfully in one take without NG.”

Then he said, “In the movie You’re My Pet, I had a kiss scene experience with Kim Ha-neul, this is the second kiss scene. The ears seemed to hear the bell.”

The viewership ratings for “Love Rain” is not satisfactory. In this regard, Jang Geun Suk said, “It’s indeed very much regretful. So far the ratings seem to be not moving at all. The filming set is very interesting, so it does not matter.”

He went on to say, “I am only 26 years old. 20 odd years old is the age for challenge. I hope that everybody doesn’t keep stressing success on me.”

Read more: http://asian-drama.o.../#ixzz1tHmZCvot

p/s : i guess i read before that YA's thought that JKS got something to say/do regarding the kiss scene...i guess you're right...lol...

i'm really scared that love rain episodes might be cut off since they released the ost earlier. i need HELP!! T___T

Anonymous

You mean canceled? There’s no way. They are still filming episodes, and Love Rain already has a DVD deal in Japan. Don’t worry, we will continue to get more Joon/Hana and Inha/Yoonhee goodness for weeks to come.

Edited by md140775, Today, 07:22 PM.

Guest DorkDork

Regarding the OST, the release date was there right from the start so I don't think it has anything to do with ratings. With the story development, it would seem hard to end it short at 16. All the communications, even on KBSWORLD has always been 20 episodes so I believe it will end at 20. sleep.gif

*quoted image*

can we just talk about the drama

i can't wait for ep 11 this week is so long

. . . yeah :w00t: . . . everyone seems to be worried a lot about the ratings not going up :unsure: . . . but, i think ratings are not gonna be the gauge on a drama's success . . . if i remember right, winter sonata has low ratings too when it was shown in Korea (have to research on that again though to be sure) . . .

. . . but right now i am so excited for monday's episode . . . i am a bit apprehensive though cause i know that all the drama, heartaches and tears will soon start . . . then again, i am still on HIGH with the previous episodes . . . i just love how all the emotions of both our young and old couples have resolve itself . . . i still giddy for all the thing that have happened with SJ and HN . . . :wub: :wub: :wub: i really love them both . . . such wonderful potrayal from the actors . . . i have replayed watching the last 2 episodes (even at work - in secret though under my table he he he) without subs then with subs several times already . . . and i still feel the same ~ happy and in love (with the drama) :lol: . . .

Archived