[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you for bts *quoted image*

But still, i just feel JGS not a usual JGS..he makes a distance from yoona *quoted image*

But that's no problem as long as their chemistry is great *quoted image*. Two thumbs up..

i agree. He is not as cheerful and playful. He is definitely smiling and laughing but i believe all his fans can sense the difference.

I hope it is not because of fans. As mentioned earlier, although he has a lot of female idols friends, he seems to keep a distance from female idols when filming.

Or perhaps he is not trying to keep a distance. He was just tired and sick that is why he wasn't so hyper. He has been sick since Love Rain started shooting in Feb. His company even cancelled all his oversea events due to his drastic weight loss. I hope he is getting better. He always tries to look happy and cheerful so most people will not realize how sick he was. The fact that Tree J/JKS cancel all his overseas commitments, it tells us that his health is definitely not good. They never even cancel any events last year even though he was having IV drip like every 3-4 days.

I would say although from the BTS, we cannot really tell if these two are very close but at least, onscreen wise, their chemistry are getting better. I look forward to their performances.

Hope that future BTS we will get to see him back to his usual self.

Guest DorkDork

i agree. He is not as cheerful and playful. He is definitely smiling and laughing but i believe all his fans can sense the difference.

I hope it is not because of fans. As mentioned earlier, although he has a lot of female idols friends, he seems to keep a distance from female idols when filming.

I don't think it should matter as long as the on screen chemistry is good. I can understand if he tries to keep a distance from female idols. Actresses don't have fanatical fans like kPop idols do. I won't be surprised at all if he did purposely do it.

Like I said before, as long as chemistry is good in the drama. 

HANA/SEO JUN COUPLE DAEBAK!wub.gif

. . . its been a while since i posted here . . . but i love that a lot of people are really coming into this thread - reading and posting as well as giving us links to bts videos and lots of pictures too ^_^

DorkDork ~ thanks for all the links that you have provided :D

amiliyana90 ~ i also think that HaNa has some feelings for Joon but she just can't quite figure it out yet . . . she is sometimes so dense at figuring out what Joon words mean . . . but i love it this way, they are so cute together - bickering at each other and yet circumstance always put them to be together ;)

tessieroo ~ i really don't know how bad YooNa is in Cinderella Man (since i haven't finished it, even if it was KSW in the lead - i just lost interest in it) . . . anyway, i love the way YooNa have acted the shy, introverted Yoon Hee . . . the first four episodes was just like a trip in the 70's era for me, aside from the sceneries and the slow pacing of life, people are much more reserved then (probably unlike the 70's in the US) . . . and YooNa has done wonderfully portraying Yoon Hee, from the silent gestures to the facial expressions . . . i sometimes do repeat first four episodes to see the similarities of both young and older Yoon Hee ^_^ . . . and the adult actors are doing a splendid job . . . and my 2 favorite scenes were when Yoon Hee moved to cover In Ha with that yellow umbrella in the rain and the time when InHa have come to the resort and looked at Yoon Hee for a few seconds then suddenly grabbed her to a HUG :wub: did you see his expression? he has this quivering lips . . . and me and sister really jumped up in our seats on that scene . . . he really can't help himself with all this feelings bottling up inside him . . . little has really changed from the personalities for the both of them since the 70's, but one good thing is that InHa clearly not bowing out of fighting for his love :P

lyra ~ thanks for the articles and i think its funny that netizens have noticed how YooNa have shown this side of HaNa - "Poo HaNa" - i really love the ways she does this . . . so childish and cute

Guest F4fan

I've only watched Episode 8 but the depth of emotions and feelings between the older couple and younger couple is so wide. One has known love lost while the other has no concept of love. Its an intriguing part of the drama.

I think JGS's character is softer than his role in You're Beautiful. I would even go as far as to say that he's even softer than Junpyo of Boys Over Flower. He still plays the cool character but without the hard edges.

lyra ~ yeah, i supposed so . . . the adult InHa and YoonHee are now seem to be different from way back when they were young - YoonHee is even more reserve of her feelings not letting other people show her feelings even her daughter, but who knows, just like 35 yrs ago when she ran out of class to be with InHa perhaps her feelings will suddenly just burst open and let her do unreasonable things :sweatingbullets: huh? And as for InHa, i like it the way he is now pursuing YoonHee . . you know, so that there will no more regrets in letting his feelings run away with him . . . one can be unreasonable even though his old and mature can't he? . . . anyway, have you watched the seasons drama of PD Yoon? this is why i have been awaiting this drama so much . . . it's all because of the PD he he he . . . but i didn't expect the story aw well as the actors and actresses to be able to perform well so far

Guest DorkDork

Guess what ! Seo In Guk is back !!!! He returned to film on the 18th. They didn't mentioned what his role is though. Excited to see him back in the cast!!!

Guest tg456

Seo InGuk, "In front of me, YoonA whom I have not seen for a long time sang my new song 'Tease Me'. Seeing her singing 'dagagalge dagagalge' (chorus of the song) cutely to the rhythm of the song and how supportive she was, I was really touched and feeling shy to the point that I could not lift my head to look at her". - osen.co.kr

cr. fanwonderdotcom @twitter

From all the bts vids and pics, looks like the cast gets along really well with one another. Makes for a great atmosphere to really do great work! 

-----------------------------------------------------

@lyra_brillantez yup! looks like its premiering real soon. I heard from someone on twitter that its gonna be shown on sat and sun after 8.45pm in jpn. Hopefully people will be home to watch!

@amiliyana90 thanks for replying about the OSTs. The one I was looking for was 자꾸자꾸 - 요조 || Again and Again - Yojo =D

Again and Again OST - Yojo

cr. uploader

Guest DorkDork

Han Tae Sung sunbae

20120422001862.jpg

From ep 9, his secret will be revealed   :mellow:  He seems to be rich  :phew:

Those pants look a little short.dry.gif

wow, he really seems to be rich. And Seo Joon is rich too. Ha Na likes rich boy ???? Good taste, haha. Just kidding.

I thought we won't see much of the senior, but it looks he is not going anywhere. One more day.....

As for his secret, spoiler inside if you want to know nowvicx.gif

He is the son of the CEO that owns the company that runs the resort and the gardens. That is why in Ep6, he "looked" like he slipped up when he said he could get her any part time job.

I think Taesung is turning out to be a bigger rival than Seon Ho. I hope his role becomes bigger as I really enjoy seeing the character. I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY HANA HAD HIM AS THE IDEAL TYPE. blush.gifphew.giftongue.gif

Hana's chemistry with all 3 male leads are different. I have to say for once in a drama, I actually enjoyed seeing the relationship of the 3 pairs. cool.gif

Guest DorkDork

Wow, seems like they used digital format cameras redone and alexis for the filming to enhance the colors of the drama.

Is this why the drama is so beautiful in colors?  This is probably the 1st drama that I am considering buying in blue ray because of the cinematography and the story. Most dramas, I watch and I forget. This one, I want to keep. Hopefully, the PD keeps his good quality all the way through.biggrin.gif

Those pants look a little short.*quoted image*

As for his secret, spoiler inside if you want to know now*quoted image*

He is the son of the CEO that owns the company that runs the resort and the gardens. That is why in Ep6, he "looked" like he slipped up when he said he could get her any part time job.

I think Taesung is turning out to be a bigger rival than Seon Ho. I hope his role becomes bigger as I really enjoy seeing the character. I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY HANA HAD HIM AS THE IDEAL TYPE. *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Hana's chemistry with all 3 male leads are different. I have to say for once in a drama, I actually enjoyed seeing the relationship of the 3 pairs. *quoted image*

I hope he will be the biggest rival for Seo Joon. I think it is more interesting because he is the one that Ha Na likes first.

As for Seon Ho, i think he looks good with Ha Na and i enjoy their scenes together but i would prefer that he will not like Ha Na as it is too typical. I would prefer him to be the good friend of both Ha Na and Seo Joon. I don't like the repeat of good friends falling for the same girl. And i think as a good friend, he should already sense that Seo Joon likes Ha Na.

Guest lynn_feb14

isn't it weird when you started longing for Monday and Tuesday. in facts, not liking the weekends in one bit.

Hope I'm not alone. :sweatingbullets:

Archived