[Drama 2012] Love Rain / Love Rides the Rain 사랑비

s@nbi

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HotKdrama

I think that Seo Joon, Ha Na and the doctor (Dong Wook's son) form a love triangle just like their parents in the 70's.  However, this time around, not only will there be conflicts among themselves but there will be conflicts with the parents also.  So things can get very complicated later on.  As for Tae Sung, Ha Na's sunbae, he's probably an added side love line for Ha Na to spice things up.

I also think that Hye Jung, Seo Joon's mother, has something to do with the rumor of Joon Hee's death in the U.S.  She probably wanted In Ha to give up on Yoon Hee and have him for herself.  She seems to know Yoon Hee's situation too well.

I just finished ep7 with sub and waiting for the ep8 sub to release... :D

wow awesome episode indeed... ^^

though I already watched ep8 with raw, I still need my sub.. hehe

ep7 when the music stop the moment Inha walk passed Yoonhee make me tearing up...

the whole scene was captured so perfectly... :tears:

then JGS's song enter... totally fit with the mood.

the moment they face each other... their eyes, show a lot of emotion... 30+ years still in love with each other...

I swear Inha-Yoonhee reuniting scene really make me touched so much. no matter how much I watch the scene I totally felt it... lol even when I writing this... hahaha :tears:

Indeed PD Yoon's goal to make people feel "how viewers also felt that they want to have the same kind of love for themselves" totally strike me too... :)

and ep8... the first thing I did in the morning is to check the ratings lol (I'm so attached with this drama :P)

and I felt like I want to cry seeing this drama finally passed it 6% mark with 6.4%

you know how other drama didnt feel anything with just a mere 1% increase and it still below 10%, I as a fan of this drama felt so blessed cause somehow this drama show an increase of viewers... I felt so touched... :tears:

I hope this increase will become continuously in future... the drama definitely getting better and better... and KISSING SCENE!!! for next episode ^^ :wub:

oh yeah, is Jun and Hana will living at the same place? based from the preview? :w00t:

Guest prettyoungthing

"Love Rain" rides the viewing percentage

Source | 2012/04/17

photo232841.jpg

KBS 2TV drama "Love Rain" is looking for a change in atmosphere with its own breaking record.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research aired on the 18th, the eighth episode of "Love Rain" on the 17th rated 6.4%. This is 1.5% higher than the previous seventh episode and it is also its best record yet.

"Love Rain" started the 2-part mellow between generations from the eighth episode. 2012 In-ha (Jeong Jin-yeong) and Yoon-hee (Lee Mi-sook) reunited and the love between their children Joon (Jang Geun-seok) and Ha-na (Yoona) has started as well. Yoon-hee runs away from In-ha who tries to get closer and Joon and Ha-na never stop quarrelling.

The viewing rate increased with the changed of atmosphere. Meanwhile, MBC "Lights and Shadows" rated 22.3% and SBS "Fashion King" rated 9.6%.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Copy & paste guideline for this article

Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

I just finished ep5 and and I had the same thoughts how many people her. The beginning was somewhat slow and a little boring, but the scenery and the soundtrack make so a great atmosphere.

The story needed some time, but it doen´t mean, the story is bad. I look forward already for the next episodes.  I agree, that the acting skills are not the best, but i see a lot worse. ;)

I love the soundtrack so much. :wub:

Does somebody have an idea, where I could find the soundtrack? particularly the instrumental version?

Guest tg456

Looks like Love Rain will be on FUJITV in August. Not sure if its confirmed. (from Twiteettay @ twitter)

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1940589&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

More new pics! From: http://sarangbi.kr/web/main.do

iOqj5.jpg

26zi2.jpg

from moonsoshi9 @ twitter

Guest DorkDork

Can anyone read japanese? Mind Translating ? It's about Kim Si Hoo.

キム・シフ「ラブレイン」で日本からオファー殺到

「容姿への評価が高く、インタビューや写真撮影の依頼が殺到」

ドラマ「ラブレイン」に出演しているキム・シフに向けた日本の動きが尋常ではない。韓流スター、チャン・グンソクだけではなく、キム・シフを第2の韓流スターとして目をとめている。

キム・シフの所属事務所AMエンターテインメントのある関係者は「日本からインタビューと写真撮影の依頼が殺到している」と話し、「現在はドラマ撮影のスケジュールが詰まっているため受けられず、見送っている状況」と述べた。

KBS 2TV月火ドラマ「ラブレイン」は、70年代のアナログ的な恋と2012年のデジタル世代の恋を同時に抱え、純粋な恋物語を描く作品。「冬のソナタ」「秋の童話」などで韓流ドラマの新たなページを開いたユン・ソクホ監督とチャン・グンソクのタッグで製作段階から話題を集めた。

劇中でキム・シフは、70年代の派手なイケメン、イ・ドンウクと、2012年のハンサムな医師イ・ソンホとして、正反対の魅力を持つ一人二役を演じ、チャン・グンソク、少女時代ユナと呼吸をあわせている。

所属事務所の関係者は「『ラブレイン』が日本で多くの期待を寄せられている作品なため、関心が高まっていると思う」と言いながらも「シフの容姿へ高評価をいただいており、前作でも手堅い演技力を披露したので、新人にもかかわらず関心が多くなっているようだ」と伝えた。

日本活動の計画については「日本でドラマ『ラブレイン』が放送されたら、その後のプロモーションと一緒に日本活動を予定している」と話し「まだ具体的な活動の形態については話し合い中」と話した。

「ラブレイン」はドラマ輸出最高価格の90億ウォン(約6億円)で日本に先販売されている。5月、日本の衛星TVのKNTVを皮切りに、8月にはフジテレビでも放映される予定だ。

キム・シフはドラマ「強敵たち」「クク島の秘密」などに出演している。映画「Sunny」「マイウェイ」では、ルックスだけでなく新人らしくない安定した演技力を披露し、映画界関係者から注目された.

Guest tg456

Can anyone read japanese? Mind Translating ? It's about Kim Si Hoo.

キム・シフ「ラブレイン」で日本からオファー殺到

For that Japanese article on Kim Sihoo, here's what I got from google translate to tide us over for a bit. Its basically saying he did/is doing a great job with the two roles in the drama and he's been getting a lot interview and photography requests. There's also a lot of anticipation for the drama in Japan. 

--------------------------

[NEWS] Yoona Makes Jang Geun Suk Hallucinate on "Love Rain"

love+rain.jpg

YoonA’s beauty exploded while modeling for Jang Geun Suk.

On the 18th episode of the KBS 2TV drama “Love Rain” aired on April 17th, Jung Hana (played by YoonA) became Seo Joon’s (Jang Geun Suk) advertisement model as she promised. 

Jeong Hana tried working on an ad for the first time in her life. The stylist breathed out a sigh as she said, “You really can't live up the style.” Seo Joon stopped the whole process after a while.

He handed her a magazine and told her to pick anything she wanted to wear. When she picked out something he told the stylist, “Get something exactly like this and we will commence again tomorrow afternoon.”

Wearing what she picked out from the magazine, Hana was much more natural and beautiful. Jo Soo (Oh Seung Yoon) admired her as he said, “You are so beautiful.” As all the staff members paid compliments to Jung Hana, she started to get nervous. Seo Joon let everyone out and the two were left alone to work.

When Seo Joon asked Hana why she picked out that dress, she smiled as she answered and he took a picture of her. Everyone was amazed at the picture he took after the photo shoot and even Hana herself couldn’t believe and asked, “Is this really me?”

Seo Joon hallucinated about Hana after the photo shoot. At the end of the episode, Seo Joon confessed to Jung Hana, “I like you.”

photo232842.jpg

Source: 

Nate

Written by: 

jhezwafu
@dkpopnews.net

cr.

http://www.dkpopnews..._medium=twitter

Can’t believe we already pass 8 episodes, and the pace has definitely sped up BIG time which I’m please that most of the secrets are being expose, so it’s not so lagging (I’m always more interested in how people deal with the truths and consequences, instead of being oblivious and clueless)…..now there’s just going to be many obstacles hindering the way of our OTP. I think the whole cohabiting is overdone in so many dramas, as a ploy to shove the relationship together, so I was really hoping for something different, but guess we have to settle with this storyline for now.

The present day does feel more like a typical Korean drama, so I find myself missing the storybook nostalgic feelings of the 70s. What I find most surprising is that DW ended up being a doctor, as well as his son. Hopefully DW is in a loving relationship, in contrast with IH and HJ. My favorite scene thus far is the 3 seconds in the hot spring with Joon and Hana when he fell for her because his trick backfired— Yoona and JGS did a good job, as well as the OST. I also think that Joon is a good mix of his father and mother. He has his dad's artistic side in being a photographer, yet fashionable like his mom, plus both their personalities.

Guest DorkDork

EP 8 with English subs is up here:

http://www.dramafeve...Love_Rain/?ap=1

According to the subs, Hye Jung is match-making Sun Ho's sister Mi Ho with Seo Joon. I knew this woman was gonna cause huge problems for our present day couple. *quoted image*

tessieroo = Thanks for the link.

Yeah, I cant see how Hye Jung can accept Hana. Yoon hee has already taken away her husband and his heart. How can she let Yoon hee's daughter take away her only son? I see too much bitterness in her to allow that.

As for Hana, seems like Taesung is away on business. Oh boy when he returns, Hana will no longer be looking at him, and  I have a feeling that he may discover whilst he was away that he really likes her.

The other thing worth noting though is Hana mentioned that she wants her mother to meet her first love again because she is unwell.  Right at the end of ep8, Yoonhee was talking about how she wants to see her daughter grow up and have a family. Hana was so upset when she said that. Does it mean that there is really illness that we don't know about.  

On SeoJun, I like how he is so different from Seo inha, He is aggressive. He says he likes Hana first, says sorry first and is protective. I don't think he will give her up to a friend. I cant wait to see how the story pans out between Hana, Taesung, Sunho and Jun.

Also, though the present time story line is falling along familiar lines, I'm not complaining as its not overdone so its comfortable to watch. I guess PD is true to his words, he said it will be a drama that is heart warming.  I guess no matter which Kdrama we watch, there is always something familiar in the story line, its just how they spin it. wub.gif

By the way, I heard that they may show the drama in Japan on FujiTv in August. If so, the drama will get a lot of exposure.

HD VERSION KBS 월화드라마 사랑비 (Love Rain) 9부 예고 (preview-9)

EDIT: I CORRECTED THE RIGHT VIDEO

http://youtu.be/oo9eSGkUnUw

From @Za_Nu_Keunie

*quoted image*

Hi, new here...up to now i haven't watch any episode of Love Rain, but I want to see how is going with this drama and i found this beautiful pics u've posted...really nice to see such beautiful pictures wub.gifwub.gif I'll try to understand the story then maybe after this series were end, I'll go watched it. I haven't read the synopsis but I've seen some of the video and also some comments here, guess Love Rain remind me why I love K-drama since it's romantic story makes me flutter, hehe, it maybe classic but the presentation makes it really nice to see

Guest tg456

Where can I download English subs at?  I usually d/l it here, http://mediumquality.../love-rain.html but it seems like the site changed and I don't know where the subs are.

You can try darksmurfsubs.com for softsubs. You just need to register (for free). Here's the direct link to the subbed eps so far, but you'd need an account to see them.

http://www.darksmurfsub.com/public/subtitle_list.php?tid=QS.&title=Love.Rain

Archived