Auditioning multiple times?

jzhang172

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Is it better to audition (e-mail) because every location is too far from me right now and keep trying, or wait and practice and send it once you think you've practiced enough? 

^ Definitely the latter. You don't want to send something that is half-assed made or of you show casing only mediocre talent.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest anky0909

Depends - do you think you're good enough now or do you know that you have room for improvement? Sure, in the eyes of these Korean companies everyone has some improvement to be made, but are you up to standard in your own eyes to begin with?

I know that YG Entertainment prefer post auditions as opposed to online ones. I don't know about JYP, SM or Cube though.

Is it better to audition (e-mail) because every location is too far from me right now and keep trying, or wait and practice and send it once you think you've practiced enough? 

I'd have to say, it's best to send in your video audition when you've practiced enough and until you feel 100% confident with your video, don't send it and keep practicing. The reason behind this is because, if you keep repeatedly sending videos of minor improvements each time, the judges who're watching the video will start to think, "Why does this person keep sending us videos over and over again?" Then they'll start to ignore your videos, and you don't want that. 

Guest starzXshinee

I say send in an audition video now just in case they like the way you are now. But keep on practicing and send in an audition video in a few months. It does not matter if you audition multiple times, as long as there is a noticeable improvement. But try not to send in videos so often like every other week or once a month. If you do that, your messages might start going into their spam boxes.

Archived