Micky of DBSG

Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xstrawberry_bearx

These pictures of YooChun oppa is soo adorable!

Hehe he's in his own little world! Seriously, too cute!

The wonderful and adorkable oppa :)

Guest icedcookie

omgosh he's so CUTE !! thanks for this thread. and all the comments are like lmao : DDDD micky laughing at himself when performing. plus laughing SO HARD when yunho fell. now i feel like laughing very hard

Guest gl0rious

Seriously. this is why DongBang is love. Even with hundreds of thousands of reassurance from loving girls, they still have no distinct idea just exactly how endearing they are and this innocence and humility is part of it. I think this was brought up in the "Other Kim Junsu thread" as to why Xiah was more appealing - 5 Kingkas who still get flustered when you tell them they're good looking and who work so hard and don't try to get by in life with just their looks - that's why we love them so.

• 1 month later...
Guest xbaaByette

OMG MICKEY IS SUCH A CUTIE PIE !

Especially when he was eating and sneezing LOL and when he's laughing , he's ADORABLE !

Guest Lem.ure

Micky really has the best personality out of all of them. Im not saying this from seeing these pictures but from all the clips ive seen him outside of performing, hes the most layed back and fun loving.

Guest starnight131

aww!!!

this made me smile soo much!!! :)

yuchun oppa always has some way to make me laugh.... :lol:

thanks for the pics!!

loved them much~~

Archived