Lee Jung-Jae 이정재 [Movie “Hunt” | Upcoming: Star Wars series “The Acolyte” (Disney+)]

Helena

Guest ellabel

Thanks ripgal dear for the welcome tho i've been here prior to AC airing.

This is quite the revival thread with many interesting posts and loads of pics i've never seen before.

Thanks everyone esp, koalabear, shenny, ripgal, rubie and the rest for sharing.

Found my Last Present dvd last nite so I'm gonna watch it again. I'm not sure if i finished it before.

First time seeing him in Il mare and instantly like him. You're not the only non-JJH fan, mangoicy. :lol: Like shenny dear, i dont understand what makes Sassy Girl, a phenomenal movie, worthy of a Hwd re-make. :wacko:

From the reviews/comments here, gonna look for OH Brothers, Over the Rainbow and of corz, An Affair.... wanna see a hawt LJJ.... :P

I cant imagine LJJ in BYJ's role in Untold Scandal. I was not very impressed with the movie and felt that it's a poor copycat of Les Miserable, given a Kimchi flavor. Many were shocked also on BYJ's role coz it's a strong contrast to his Winter Sonata character. He was still a revelation tho.

I love LJJ's roles in Typhoon and Air City. He has this suave coolness about him that makes a law enforcement officer role seems delicious and exciting. Tho i can also imagine him as a sweet and passionate lover who would melt every woman's heart. He kinda mastered Flirting 101 to the max.

I also believe that he and CJW have an awesome chemistry in Air City and it wud be a thrill to see them act together as lovers, ill-fated or not in another drama or movie.

^ you're welcome dear ellabel...^ ^

I read some of the backlogs before I post these new pics...I saw a 2006 W Korea article, pics on LJJ posted on the earlier pages of the thread...I got to see the Part 2 of the article so I'll post the pics here..

july4g.jpg

july4h.jpg

july4i.jpg

july4j.jpg

july4k.jpg

july4l.jpg

july4m.jpg

link to article:

http://www.wkorea.com/wfeature/interview/i...2&ins_no=89

source: Naver/ WKorea

Koala hun, thanks so much for all the pics, especially above :wub: omo~~~ woooot woooot. kekeke..

I haven't seen all of them before. Awesome finding! keke... XD

Shenny...do you have clips on the flirty scenes of LJJ in AC? I haven't seen the Kissing NG yet...but I might catch it later...

ripgal, is there any other link/upload for this scene? :rolleyes: :blush: Links from starjiwoo are always in high traffic demand... :sweatingbullets:

For Koala, Jo, Rubie and everyone else who still can't get over the flirty scenes of AC13, I made a compilation of all the sweet scenes in one file ^^;

Enjoy! :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zysabo

(now we can enjoy their scenes without having to fast-forward *winks*)

Guest heartshapelove

lol the SHG and LJJ old school pix kill my supposed Bi-SHG shipper love. :phew:

It'd be nice to see SHG and LJJ in a production together ;) ... maybe they should have stuck her somewhere in White Nights 3.98 (LBH, SHG and LJJ) or stuck LJJ somewhere in All In (LJJ second lead?). :sweatingbullets:

Ohh I have Untold Scandal, dl'd it for JDY but still haven't seen it. It would have been nice to see them work together again.

Shenny, thank you for the cuts!

Gahh why couldn't there be more flirty scenes like the one in AC13 in all of the other eps. They should've made use of LJJ's playful side more often... but sadly only two more AC eps to go. :(

But actually for me, since I have MBC America... I'm rewatching LJJ in AC all over again every week til sometime in August when it ends. Thats part of my LJJ dedication because :w00t: omg 50 inches of LJJ's face on HD Plasma is great to see/makes me crazy enough to want to hug my television. :lol:

I haven't checked the AC thread lately, but after being on daum and seeing a fan made mv for Capital Scandal. I soo would wish that there would be a really good LJJ in AC fan made mv for all of us to see.

Has anyone started Sandglass yet? I finished dling all of Sandglass last week. I'm a little weary of watching it / don't know when I can squeeze it into all my other dramas.

I'm halfway done with dling all of White Nights 3.98 (old school LBH and LJJ :blush: )

But I'm a little frustrated though that once again, for some reason my clubbox tells me that it completed downloading: Over The Rainbow and when I went to go check it again in my clubbox folder, it still has the .avi_CRCDATA & .avi_NEO_ extension. Ugh. Seriously, this must be like my 3rd time trying to dl OTR. I don't know why my clubbox refuses to cooperate with me. <_< I'm going to try to a different clubbox: krfans --and hopes it'll work there. :unsure:

I forgot who has seen City of the Rising Sun? After a month of trying, it finally started CBing for me. I hope its good! ..but then again, anything is good with LJJ. :D

It'd be nice to see SHG and LJJ in a production together ;) ... maybe they should have stuck her somewhere in White Nights 3.98 (LBH, SHG and LJJ) or stuck LJJ somewhere in All In (LJJ second lead?). :sweatingbullets:

Hmm... actually.. SHG was in White Nights 3.98, she was the younger version of Shim Eun Ha.. if I'm not mistaken, who later became LBH's love-interest in the series. Unfortunately, I've not continued watching the series after episode 2. A dear friend send me discs of the series but unfortunately dubbed in Mandarin and without any subs. As much as I adore LBH & LJJ, together in one series (which is so rare!)... I haven't found the urge to continue watching the set, and it's becoming one of the biggest regrets. I'm downloading Sandglass at the moment which might just take awhile longer... before I could start on a better version of White Nights 3.98. Like you, so many series/movies to watch amidst so many things to share. :blush:

I certainly wouldn't mind these two men in All In. :wub: Seriously. Maybe LJJ could act in All In 2 to be produced in 2009, since LBH (and SHG) wouldn't be returning in the leading role... according to an SBS article recently.

Guest ripgal

Thanks ripgal dear for the welcome tho i've been here prior to AC airing.

This is quite the revival thread with many interesting posts and loads of pics i've never seen before.

Thanks everyone esp, koalabear, shenny, ripgal, rubie and the rest for sharing.

Found my Last Present dvd last nite so I'm gonna watch it again. I'm not sure if i finished it before.

First time seeing him in Il mare and instantly like him. You're not the only non-JJH fan, mangoicy. :lol: Like shenny dear, i dont understand what makes Sassy Girl, a phenomenal movie, worthy of a Hwd re-make. :wacko:

From the reviews/comments here, gonna look for OH Brothers, Over the Rainbow and of corz, An Affair.... wanna see a hawt LJJ.... :P

I cant imagine LJJ in BYJ's role in Untold Scandal. I was not very impressed with the movie and felt that it's a poor copycat of Les Miserable, given a Kimchi flavor. Many were shocked also on BYJ's role coz it's a strong contrast to his Winter Sonata character. He was still a revelation tho.

I love LJJ's roles in Typhoon and Air City. He has this suave coolness about him that makes a law enforcement officer role seems delicious and exciting. Tho i can also imagine him as a sweet and passionate lover who would melt every woman's heart. He kinda mastered Flirting 101 to the max.

I also believe that he and CJW have an awesome chemistry in Air City and it wud be a thrill to see them act together as lovers, ill-fated or not in another drama or movie.

You're welcome dear chinggu. I was hoping to convert you into a LJJ addict, just like koala..hahahha..

We're sure trying to revive the thread. We're going crazy spazzing the thread with LJJ stuff and all his reviews..I discovered that we're more opinion-based here..and that's why I love to hang around here. I can go on and on and on ranting about how good LJJ is, JUST on his acting. If I start on his appearances and other stuff, I'd go on 4ever..:blush:

I guess you have a liking for suave men? hehehe..but wait till you check out his goofy side in Oh Brothers..you will be amazed! ^^

About his chemistry with CJW, yeah..they have awesome chemistry. And I'm starting to crave for more now that AC's ending..but I'm not staking my hopes..Maybe I'll just hope for another collaboration in future. And this time, please give them a romantic/love story.

Koala hun, thanks so much for all the pics, especially above :wub: omo~~~ woooot woooot. kekeke..

I haven't seen all of them before. Awesome finding! keke... XD

For Koala, Jo, Rubie and everyone else who still can't get over the flirty scenes of AC13, I made a compilation of all the sweet scenes in one file ^^;

Enjoy! :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zysabo

Shenny, thank you sooooo much! :w00t:

You know the trouble of having to fastforward Ep 13 just to see them flirting..the rest of Ep 13 was just bleh..hhahahaha..

Downloading now.. And waiting for rubie and koala's response..hehehe..

Has anyone started Sandglass yet? I finished dling all of Sandglass last week. I'm a little weary of watching it / don't know when I can squeeze it into all my other dramas.

But I'm a little frustrated though that once again, for some reason my clubbox tells me that it completed downloading: Over The Rainbow and when I went to go check it again in my clubbox folder, it still has the .avi_CRCDATA & .avi_NEO_ extension. Ugh. Seriously, this must be like my 3rd time trying to dl OTR. I don't know why my clubbox refuses to cooperate with me. <_< I'm going to try to a different clubbox: krfans --and hopes it'll work there. :unsure:

Hahahaa...so you're a fan of Bi and SHK? So am I..and I still am, but not so crazed over them already.

And LJJ in All In? hahaha..I think he would have done a great job as the lead or main lead..but LBH was also phenomenal in All In. I wouldn't want to rake my brain to choose who to side on if LJJ was inside..hehe.. And well coincidentally, one of the writers for AC's also written the All IN script. Too bad they weren't able to creat another craze..cos All In was a really really good drama.

I dun think it's ur CB problem..it might be the file. But then I think krfans would work..cos I've downloaded several or not, most of LJJ's movies from that CB and all of them worked fine for me.

As for Sandglass, I haven't started watching yet. I hope I can get it started soon..but I'm doubtful. Cos as much as I'm a LJJ addict, I'm also a Kdrama addcit. With SOOOOO many dramas to watch, I don't know if I'll have the time to even start Sandglass..^_^ BUT I'll try..hehehe..

I certainly wouldn't mind these two men in All In. :wub: Seriously. Maybe LJJ could act in All In 2 to be produced in 2009, since LBH (and SHG) wouldn't be returning in the leading role... according to an SBS article recently.

All In 2 without LBH? I'm alright without SHK..but would it be the same without LBH? Altho I'd love to see LJJ in another drama, I'm not really for the idea of a sequel with a different casts..but yea, it's only a suggestion. But anywayz, it'll be already enuff to see LJJ on screen..hehehe..

Shenny, thank you sooooo much! :w00t:

You know the trouble of having to fastforward Ep 13 just to see them flirting..the rest of Ep 13 was just bleh..hhahahaha..

Downloading now.. And waiting for rubie and koala's response..hehehe..

My, my... so subtle yet so dangerously sexy. :blush: The way he looks at JW, so intently... LJJ can really make anyone blush. :blush:

Wow... the roof top has never been so romantic a spot for on-the-spot-dating! :lol:

And LJJ in All In? hahaha..I think he would have done a great job as the lead or main lead..but LBH was also phenomenal in All In. I wouldn't want to rake my brain to choose who to side on if LJJ was inside..hehe.. And well coincidentally, one of the writers for AC's also written the All IN script. Too bad they weren't able to creat another craze..cos All In was a really really good drama.

All In 2 without LBH? I'm alright without SHK..but would it be the same without LBH? Altho I'd love to see LJJ in another drama, I'm not really for the idea of a sequel with a different casts..but yea, it's only a suggestion. But anywayz, it'll be already enuff to see LJJ on screen..hehehe..

:sweatingbullets: It's careless of me to think that LJJ would be in All In 2, no disrespect meant and not fair to either of the actors.. too. It definitely would not be the same without LBH and it wouldn't be cool to compare LJJ and LBH as both are excellent actors. :wub: Just like having another actor playing KJS in Air City 2. :ph34r: The suggestion is only mine (nothing real)... since I adore both actors and I just love All In. :blush:

But for me.. LJJ simply shines in the movies. I just love seeing him in a larger, movie-style of presentation & performance. His aura just fits directly in and with the rest of the cast. No one outshone anyone and the effect as well as impact are just awesome... as in Over the Rainbow, Last Present and An Affair, Il Mare too.

Guest ripgal

Some LJJ side profiles..

The director of Typhoon commented that he'd focused a lot of LJJ's side angles in Typhoon because his side profiles were the best when captured on camera..

See for yourself ^_^ (sorry if they've been posted before..)

69b927f161.jpg

e4127141da.jpg

001f3868e2.jpg

554a10e5ce.jpg

^ Perfect side profile..:wub:

a76fa1f5bd.jpg

The Classic Movie - Il Mare

cf4a0fb9fb.jpg

74f6493229.jpg

67224dbc24.jpg

4dbcd79901.jpg

An Affair

7d45a9bf20.jpg

099bbb2bf5.jpg

99095d44f2.jpg

6325cf179a.jpg

^ I think this one's from Over The Rainbow

And I found a small excerpt/comment on how this fan loved the love-making scenes in An Affair..(not for kids..^_^)

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=222300247

credits: baidu

Maecy dear, if the downloading is completed (for example the filesize is 700MB, and it says 700MB/700MB <-- meaning this is done and completed), you can just delete the _NEO_ part and leave it to .avi and the file will be okay. I've done it so many times if clubbox does this to me. Just as long as the filesize is full, that means you have it downloaded. :)

hope it helps hehe..

AC is playing in MBC America soon? woohooo!! ^_^ hopefully they don't cut the sweet scenes :P heheh..

I haven't watched Sandglass yet, but planning to start on it as soon as AC is done ^^

City of Rising Sun, I have it sitting on my HDD, not yet watched yet, coz there's no subs, I tend to get lazy to watch kmovie raw ^^;; but yeah, wanna see this coz two hotties are in there, Jung Woo Sung and LJJ <3

rubie, ella, and jo, you're welcome hee hee.. I keep playing these particular scenes over and over again, so I thought might as well make cuts for it and combined them together for my enjoyment :lol:

jo, those side profile pics are awesome! soooo many to include coz as you well know also, and Typhoon director said it himself, LJJ has a VERY nice profile and so they like to do his side shoot a lot hahaha.. =) as if saying, "this guy is hot, we can't just leave his face alone" LOL.

Guest ripgal

Some caps of LJJ in his CFs..

Love his adorable expressions..:lol:

56c7df3b74.jpg

018504431f.jpg

61458a0c4a.jpg

8841586c90.jpg

69b1add8f2.jpg

6965d99bcd.jpg

9104e42675.jpg

9e4d9106ac.jpg

an extra - from his Typhoon Promo in Japan in 2005

df0e59cf57.jpg

^ his gaze...electrifying..:wub:

Guest ripgal

Rubie on her An Affair roll eh? ^_^

Thanx a lot for the pics chinggu.

I really like this pic

251.jpg

LJJ's eye acting was already so good...look at his eyes..

Btw, LJJ's Official Site is UP and Operating finally..

http://www.leejungjae.co.kr/ ==> be sure to bookmark or add to favourites or whatsoever guys..

Love the background graphic a lot..hehehe..

Guest ripgal

Another random fact I found out about LJJ

I'm not sure if this news was posted before..but I read it from baidu..

Apparently Lee Jung Jae was invited by 200 Pounds Beauty Director Kim (who also directed his famous Oh Brothers movie) to make a guest appearance as Kim Ah Joong's ex-boyfriend in the movie. LJJ actually took 1 month to consider this offer but in the end he rejected the proposal. Now I know why Lee Bum Soo made an appearance inside..it could have been better if LJJ accepted the offer. But anywayz, I'm glad LJJ's in high demand..I've heard about many movie/drama directors/writers offering him BIG roles but he turned them down. The famous Lovers In Paris and Full House.. one of them in which he turned down..

^ Thanks for the link to LJJ's Korean site, ripgal. Aish.. I've mixed them up, leejungjae.co.kr and leejungjae.com. :wacko::sweatingbullets: Previously the site requires membership, if I'm not mistaken.. which is in all-Korean but perhaps because of the popularity of LJJ in Air City, everything is up and running again and for all to visit which is totally cool. :wub:

LJJ does, in many accounts I read... take awhile to consider proposals and acting scripts, and he usually goes for something totally the opposite than expected. :mellow: I'm not sure about Lovers in Paris offer (first time hearing it) but he was the first choice for Full House with SHG, probably because of their clride chemistry. He was offered a very high fee (at the time, first for drama series) but turned it down... the rest is eventually what it is now.

Guest ripgal

^ I think LJJ is very passionate about his job that he really considers every project/proposal in depth before making a decision. It's good because it adds more premise/credits to his career as an actor, trying out various roles and not limiting your choices. About him being considered for a role in Lovers In Paris, I actually came across that in a LIP Kim Jung Eun interview...they asked her regarding her opinion about Park Shin Yang and wouldn't it have been better if BYJ and LJJ (1st and 2nd choice for the role) had accepted the role. I'm not 100% sure but LJJ was apparently considered for the role..

Guest ripgal

Some random pics

949167b9b7.jpg

a365c28d05.jpg

216b074e08.jpg

Woohoooo...bare LJJ again..:w00t:

a52df85d58.jpg

^ he actually reminds me of Kim Seung Woo here..

32db2aea5d.jpg

4a7a52c228.jpg

5150e10dc0.jpg

shenny...no probs...when I found the pics I was online for almost 5 hours to look for more pics...I'm now a certified LJJ addict...^ ^ and thanks for the link to the file...I'm trying to download it now...

Ripgal...the link that you posted I tried to dl it but I think the site has really high volume of downloaders...but the link was really helpful...and nice CF caps there...I actually think LJJ and Kim Min-hee were a good pair...too bad they broke up...and LJJ being considered as leads for Full House, AllIn and LIP? It's a good decision that he turned all the offers down..I loved watching all these dramas and I can't imagine LJJ playing some of the parts I dunno but like you said he chooses his projects really well

Rubie...thanks for the An Affair pics...I'm having the hang of it and I think I'm turning into a pervert haha...all the actresses that shared hot kissing or love scenes with LJJ were so lucky... :wub:

some pics for the day

this are pics from a movie with Shim Eun-ha...it's not the Interview though...I forgot the title of the movie

64m886m2.jpg

64m886m1.jpg

64m886m0.jpg

64m886m3.jpg

more Clride pics with Song Hye-kyo...I love these photos..I wish they would work in another project soon...

clride6.jpg

clride5.jpg

clride4.jpg

clride3.jpg

clride2.jpg

clride1.jpg

source: Naver

^ koala, koalabear.. LJJ was never offered any role in All In, only Full House and Lovers in Paris (from ripgal's LJJ-investigation file :P) which he turned down, both of the latter series. It's just a fan's convo to another about having LBH-SHG-LJJ in a series which already happened in White Nights 3.98 in 1998. As much as I adore LJJ and I love his movie work as he goes against usual expectation and came out better, I don't see him acting in All In (the original or part 2) although it would be huge double-Lee treat.. which is nowhere near happening. Just as FH, LIP and All In a favourite hit with their fans, Air City is definitely LJJ's to boot. Not forgetting the bigtime classic, Sandglass. :blush: