Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 3

Guest Yoyo

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ahhlynnx

Here's the link for today's m countdown Girls Girls. They are awesome!!!! Today's winner is HS & H - T.M. Wonder girls wasn't within the 3 to compete for the award tonight but the Mc did ask wonder girls to step forward and say a message to the audience? ^_^

http://t.co/Lo26GhAw

^ I think Tony asked other to say something, because it's Christmas, so something like Christmas greetings? 

I like the girls' outfits. I saw the comments on YT too, and said the girls looked very classy. True, true! ^^ 

And their tops!!! The quality isn't great but if there's a HD video later, we will be able to see it clearer, but it looks like the girls are wearing see through tops. 

-edit- 

never mind, we have photos instead. thanks~ 

I hear KBS Music Bank's Xmas/Year End Special tomorrow will have a number of special stages, inc. a dance battle & idol maknaes dancing girlgroup songs. 

Chinese A+'s (MBLAQ fans) said on weibo that MBLAQ's published schedule has them performing BMBB. But according to Twitter, it's gonna be MBLAQ's maknae MIR.

Sohee & Yoobin will be 2 of the 4 MCs.

- - - - - -

WG on Tap Studio app.

6Hffs.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Guest WonderfulSohee

^ NO Big Bang??????!!!!!!!!! tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif

My hopes. . . down the drain . . .

Be right back, gotta go cry myself 3 rivers for the 3 years of waiting and hoping to have another WonderBang collab.

V what do you mean last station?? I want WonderBang!! So sad. . . 

Guest xjjjLOVE

^I know how you feel....we still have hopes in the last station though.....

and GIRLS GIRLS!

Personally, I was really surprised that there was so much movement in the choreography! And I must say, it was all very charming.

And I LOOOOVE the outfits! More then the recent BMB ones even! (especially the green ones...) They are sexy, yet modest, yet very classy all at the same time and it really fits our girls well :D Not just anyone could pull off those leather pants like they do!

I just hope they give them DIFFERENT outfits, seeing as they performed on two different stages with the same ones...JYP- splurge a little, please!

Oh. I just realized that those lights for the Girls Girls stage were in the teasers. I guess they felt bad for not giving us Me, In and gave us a little part of it ^.^

&I've already said it a million times, but I'd be really content if they just released the music video if they aren't going to promote the song, at least they could give us the music video.

Guest Stephy18

I noticed that usually for m countdown, the outfits are always the recycled ones, meaning that they have worn it in another music show already. I'm not sure why it's like that. But yeah usually for the three big music shows, the girls will always wear new outfits. Its when they go to events or other smaller music shows that they were an outfit twice :)

Guest leialeigh

hi there wonderfuls ...hottest and khuntorian leialeigh here from phil greeting you happy holidays....

may i say that wonder girls are totally covered from neck down with only glimpse of skin but its totally one hot and sexy costume.....*fanning and i love the vibe of the dance of girls girls...nice to see them dance a different beat but still good...love it...what can i say JYP artist are really good damn performers...always love their performances from music shows to gayos and special event.. always adding up or spicing up giving different sound evrytime (okay im rambling...sorry i just love 2pm, wonder girls, 2am, miss a, joo san e...did i forget anyone else)

and ohh sorry for being late but its better late than never.. congrats to your third thread

*waves to you all

JYP NATION fighting!!!!

Archived