Vote for the most pitiful male character

Guest rainbowtonight

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gigikk27

I'd say lee jung jin in love story in havard..

he was a good guy actually, I felt bad and sad for him.. :( he loved kim tae hee so much, he sacrificed alot for her...

but kth loved kim rae won almost from the start.. to the end...

I loved all the cast in tis drama.. such a lovely drama..

Guest charles0702

i say wonbin's character tae suk.. he loved eun suh very much and did everything to be loved by her.. he even paid for her hospital bill :tears:

Guest soutsada7

oh, man, this was hard...anyway, when it comes down to it, I chose Wonbin from AIMH and NGM from One Fine Day :blush:

hmm tought choice. I think Kim Sung Soo's character in full house was one to feel sorry for since he was such a nice guy, but comparing him to other drama guys I'd say he got it pretty easy. I never watched Autumn tale, but from what I know I'd say Won Bin's character got it really really hard. Him and that guy from MiSa too. I felt so bad for that guy.

One guy I totally despise tho is that one dude from Only You. I'm GLAD he didn't get her in the end. He was overprotective, jealous, and suffocating. I can only imagine the kind of abuse she would've gotten if she ended up with him.

Lee Jun Ki from My Girl - Man, how many times can a guy get rejected. The fact that he genuinely like the girl, and always willing to help her, comfort her, yet get nothing in returns makes me feel sorry for him...

The step brother from Stairway to Heaven - Okay, so it might be a little bit incest-ish, but I feel really sorry for him because everything he did was for her. I was actually more touched by his scenes than by KSW and CJW's scenes...

I thought that Kim Jeong Hoon's character in Goong was just plain annoying. He kept on trying to separate the two married couple... :angry:

Guest incarnadine

^lol I agree with you on that score. Jeong Woo just wouldn't give up. I voted for Jo In Sung's character in "What Happened in Bali" -- it was weird, because though it was him Ha Ji Won's character wanted, circumstances just wouldn't allow them to be together, and he eventually went psycho on her... it was just so tragic.

It wasn't included in the list but I also vote for the other guy in "Only You" -- he played the role of Han Chae Young's good friend who loved her from the very start. Imagine, taking care and rearing a child who was not even his, put a roof above Chae Young's, her son's and her mom's heads and supported them... and this suave guy who impregnated her years before suddenly appears, and she runs to him in a heartbeat. Hehehe. Now THAT'S a tragedy. And I guess that's also love -- in the immortal words of, erm, I forgot [hehe], "You can't choose who you love."

Guest oh so delicious

lee dong gun in lovers in paris... i cried so much for his character i still remember. ;[

Guest Carmen.

oh my.

tough choice.

it was either kim jeong hoon from goong or kim sung soo from full house.

but i picked kim sung soo because he really really liked her, but youngjae just kept them apart.

and she liked him too.

hmm.

i'm forgetting the character's name. haha.

Guest lorac

I voted for someone else....Andrea in Love Letter. If the choice were for female, I'd vote for Eun-ah in same.

Guest hoppershake

haven't seen all of the 'outsiders' and their roles in those various dramas..but my vote is for tae suk in autumn love story. won bin's character was really pitiful, IMO.

I voted for Autumn Tale. It was really sad she didn't pick Tae-Shek. He was really nice to her. I would pick Jeong Woo, but I'm kind of glad he didn't end up with her. Their character is too similar. Felt bad for JW, but he could do better IMO.

Guest lalakid87

shin hyun joon.. i mean his character.. killed himself for CJW character...and it the end her character died anyway O.o is so sad..his character practically lost his live for nothing =X

Archived