Girls like humorous guys right?

Crunchyrunchy

i think humorous means big wallet, girls will find the things the guys with big wallets say to be generally hilarious

truth in this post

Guest pandalover90

Hmm.. Depends on what kind of humor the guy is into? I personally think the guy from the ugly truth is more obnoxious than humorous ><

Everyone's different, so it's best if their humour matches your own.  But generally, any guy who doesn't take himself too seriously is easier to get along with. He doesn't have to be a wiseass, just someone who can laugh and crack a few jokes.

Guest PinkWaffles

I don't like the 'flamboyantly humorous' types of guys'; they end up getting annoying.  I think I would want a guy that's a bit awkwardly humorous(?); funny but, not intentionally funny.

Humor is more a perk and luxury rather than a requirement, I'd say.

It's not like girls really are willing to sit at the dinner table across from an ugly guy eating mac & cheese for the 5th night in a row just because he was "such a funny guy". 

Hell, I've already been doing this just on my own and I can only laugh at myself for so long.  I guess you could say that's my ugly truth.

Guest PinkWaffles

... eating mac & cheese for the 5th night in a row... 

No way-'Mac n' Cheese' tastes the best after the sixth consecutive day.

Guest k.minho

I like funny guys and a guy that can make me laugh. I wouldn't say it's everything but it's a huge bonus if he can make me laugh and smile when I'm sad.

i think humorous means big wallet, girls will find the things the guys with big wallets say to be generally hilarious

I would say... Everything has to be AT LEAST in SIX...

- Six figure income

- Six feet tall

- Six inches p...

- Six pack abs

etc...

Apparently, a sixth day too:

No way-'Mac n' Cheese' tastes the best after the sixth consecutive day.

Guest showoff

Interesting how a sense of humor is often cited by women, but men almost never make any demand of women of the same; we're not here to entertain you, it's a two-way street women.

Guest nana544

I like guys that are funny because I find its easier to talk and hang out with them. Guys that can joke and say funny pick-up lines is the best! Just don't try too hard because we will know.

Guest ilmilione

lol the guy from "the ugly truth" was annoying as hell, and I value humour a lot.

it depends on the girl. some girls dont  care that much about humour and just want a strong silent type, some girls do like humour. and then you have to consider everyone's humour is different, just like with guys... some girls love childhish humour but a lot dont.

Guest HeartOnHerSleeve

I think people who are genuinely funny are usually clever. What girl wouldn't like a guy who's smart and makes people laugh? :)

A funny man who not only knows he is funny, but has people around him laughing.

Whether at his expense, or not.

+1

Although I hope the people around him are laughing with him, and not at him.

For me, it really has to depend on the type of humor. I can tolerate sarcasm and innuendos to a degree, but I prefer witty or cheesy; it makes me chuckle.

Archived