Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest callalily

ouch... poor girl :(

good thing it's not a big injury!

i hope she's okay, and hope she recovers soon. we'll miss her.

bin hwaiting!

i'm excited for her new film. a martial arts one? that sounds so cool!

Guest evelyn168

i hope bin gets better before the march concert in LA..

i think i might just go to the fanmeeting at universal studios just to meet her!

anyone going?

I really wish that I can go... But I'm in Canada... Sucks to be me!!! Nobody has concerts here.

Guest ryisakooguy

fanmeeting at universal?!?! on march?! dang it why couldnt be summer? me and my family was planning to go to disneyland and universal that time...darrnn it plus its only about 4 hours away from vegas.

Guest krazyxdreamer

i hope bin gets better before the march concert in LA..

i think i might just go to the fanmeeting at universal studios just to meet her!

anyone going?

WHEN iS iT?

and wut time?

Guest star17s101

darn i cant go either, my parents would think im crazy, asking them to drive me all the way there for a concert, WHICH I THINK IS WORTH IT! but o well, have fun, the people who can go *sighs*

o yea.. bin was sooo coote during the LUV day ^ ^

Okay so i read the article (along time ago) that MW said something about JHB this is what he said (something like it)

Jeon Hye Bin has this charm/sparkle in her eyes that make men fall/attract to her. And they see eachother a lot because of TV shows and music shows. And wheneve her talks to her he gets this myserious/weird feeling. It also said something like Jeon Hye bin who is a sexy singer makes sure no men take their eyes off her. And he also said that its just not her eyes but her whole self is very charrming and cool.

haha I always agree with MW!!!

omg you guys re so lucky if you get to see JHB~~ Tell her about me haha jp but tell me about her pelase!

Guest callalily

I really wish that I can go... But I'm in Canada... Sucks to be me!!! Nobody has concerts here.

i know what u mean... <_<

NOBODY ever comes here...

but i'm still keeping my hopes up....... :sweatingbullets:

really hope she recovers for the concert though...

Archived