Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest callalily

o gosh i hope she's not leaving the show... maybe baeseulgi was the mascot for those two episodes that she's not there... like a temp mascot lol

anyways i downloaded a show called 'come to play' at iyagi's clubbox with jeonhyebin in it. i watched it but couldn't understand a word of korean :P

the guests were jhb, JANGWOOHYUK <3, moonheejun, Ivy, Parkmyungsoo, joehyerun (think that's her name), tablo and nohongchul.

this was during 11/11/05 episode. unfortunately bin doesn't talk much on here, nor does ivy. it looks interesting though... it's funny at the end.

can anybody tell me more about it? here are some caps...

47d7c303.jpg

a8307294.jpg

35976cac.jpg1eea1504.jpg

doesn't that look like they're looking at each other? heh heh

2e7e9fbf.jpg

I WANT TO WATCH IT! omg Can someone send it to me? Clubbox, YSI, anything! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!

puhahhaa it does look like their looking at eachother! They're such a cute couple.

Her eyes are really big for someone who dosnt have double eye lids. I love her hair. It matches her face so well.

I really hope she isnt leaving too.

Does anyone know how to rip a file? That be really easy for me

Yes filefront is done!

hey guys - it's me again - i'm going to post the clubbox links for the recent LA concert since the khype clubbox doesn't allow permanent files so they only last a week or so - this is for the people who haven't received it yet - enjoy! and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

제 목: 060121KAD-Bin03.wmv

파일명: 060121KAD-Bin03.wmv

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/khype/osy56 50.2 MB - 익명

제 목: 060121KAD-Bin02.wmv

파일명: 060121KAD-Bin02.wmv

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/khype/nsy56 27.5 MB - 익명

제 목: 060121KAD-Bin01.wmv

파일명: 060121KAD-Bin01.wmv

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/khype/msy56 61.5 MB - 익명

credit: KHYPE.COM

Guest krazyxdreamer

HEY GUYS!

MADE CAPS OF HER MUSiC CORE PERFORMANCE!

AND GO SUPPORT BiN ON THE KOREAN PHOTO SECTiON THREAD THAT i MADE! iTS THE SAME PiCS!

34sk.jpg

47gw.jpg

69uk.jpg

credits for ME for MAKiNG THE CAPS!

DONT TAKE OUT WiTOUT PERMiSSiON! DONT HOT LiNK!

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ aww I really like her outfit ^__^

Her eyes are really big for someone who dosnt have double eye lids. I love her hair. It matches her face so well.

Same with Hong Su Ah. Both of them have really big eyes, yet they don't have double eye lids..

but I respect both of them for not getting surgery! I love natural people ^__^

Guest 6shin3hwa7

Rip a file, do you mean cut the performance from the whole show? If so I cutted the performance, link in signature. Quality is okay, I cutted from HQ but it didn't save as HQ.

Guest star17s101

I WANT TO WATCH IT! omg Can someone send it to me? Clubbox, YSI, anything! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!

puhahhaa it does look like their looking at eachother! They're such a cute couple.

I really hope she isnt leaving too.

Yes filefront is done!

omgsh could someone please give us the link or the thread to the show or episode? my clubbox doesnt work so can someone upload from like ysi or mu or ff??

Guest callalily

제 목: 060121KAD-Bin03.wmv

파일명: 060121KAD-Bin03.wmv

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/khype/osy56 50.2 MB - 익명

does anybody know what song she was singing here? it sounds nice :) and i don't understand why everybody thinks she's horrible at singing... i thought it was good! but then again i don't know if the language barrier makes a difference or not...

by the way thanks for the links cheeks and Madisoid! :D

omgsh could someone please give us the link or the thread to the show or episode? my clubbox doesnt work so can someone upload from like ysi or mu or ff??

sorry guys but i tried uploading it onto three filesharing stuff but they're not working for me... :( i tried filefront, megaupload AND yousendit but none of them worked... i can only tell u i got it from iyagi's clubbox... here's the link

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/iyagi/t0t94

i dont' know if it's gonna work for nonmembers cuz that clubbox is password protected...

I made the forum.

for now, sign up, JHB fans!

haha I'll make it pretty and decorate it very soon<3

so all you guys can do is sign up... haha

&& wait (= haha

i joined! ^^

but can you change my name to just 'vi'? it said you had to have 3letters so i joined as 'vi.'.. =_=;

thanks.

Really?

I thought Hong SuAh did surgery....

Bin looks pretty in those caps!

EDIT__________

I made the forum.

&& wait (= haha

THANK YOUUUUU!!!! I cant wait until you make it pretty, make the categorys and forums, etc if you need help just ask mee!

Guest callalily

I made the forum.

&& wait (= haha

woohoo i just joined too as callalily lol

can't wait to see what the finished results look like :)

I hate those kind of versus.....for example...people are so stupid enough to compare Eugene and Hyori too...they all have their own styles. I know, What does Bin have to do something with Hyori anyways? Let me get this straight from my point of view, it is kind of true that Hyori is a little more popular because of Fanbase, someone stated that that's not the problem, but the fact that is one of them. Think, without all the crazy fans going for her, how is she gonna get big, know what i'm saying. The first thing we really need to realize is that, the reason hyori got poppular because, back then korean girls are to scared to show their skins, and that kind of hip-hop style hasn't caught their eyes, plus no one hasn't gone into the wild style like hyori did, when she first came out in her 1st album, so everyone started to like her idea...and start praying for her...and plus shaking so much of that thing got people liking her style...Because, she started the whole new style things, which she claim she designs and create those styles, but the truth it all came from the american/black singers. that the whole thing, She got people's attention to do something different, cause i remember back then everyone is in that cute little girl style thinging, but now a day its so shock to see so many naked skins. Last, but not least, of course while back in Fin.K.L day isn't she like everyones favor? I bet it is. So sorry for the others member, but yeah, it is so true and that did leads to fanbase. It's hard to believe that she got popular because of other things rather than fans.

According to Bin, we all knew she hasn't grew big, because its just the begining for her. Even today, like some people says she tried so hard, but i think their wrong cause i believe that almost everyone did try hard enough to get to that level...and to fit their style of music. At the bigining of Bin's thread i did see lots of haters for Bin, the fact, that they never liked her, or the fact that they're too afraid that she lead the music industries or whatever they're hating on her, seriously all they're doing is to bring her down, so others can start to hate on her. But later on, i was shock to see that there were so many haters turned into lovers. They really did change their opinions on bin, i appreciate those, thats what i really want everyone to do with others stars too. You can say she'll never beat Hyori, of course no, and the only way she'll never beat hyori is because hyori does have more fans than bin, cause i can see that some of the haters in here for bin came from hyori's fans. But, as of today, i do see that bin has done so much for the community also, like participating in game shows, talk shows, movies, dramas...and so much more that some of you did not even realize. She does have lots of talents that hyori doesn't, and hyori's does have her own talents that bin can't do. We are not created to be perfect at everything remember that. Never know you can say that she'll never beat hyori, but one day she might, only if, if for that hyori done with her thing. Anyways, this is too much of detail but you guys should know what i was trying to point out.

this is just my thought, if you are against me for pointing these out, go head and get mad at me, we have our own ways of viewing things...i know i hate these types of versus when one doesn't have anything to do with, but people always brought these kind of ideas so i might as well shares mine.

Archived