Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

Guest callalily

did anyone notice that whenever jhb spoke in the beggining of loveletter it show JWHs face...hahaha

omg really?! :w00t:

lol i can't wait to watch it now... come on clubbox finish downloading already! ugh... taking forever...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg you guys have to see her bunjee jump! it was awesome!

she kept saying that she wished Woohyuk will stop cheating on girls...haha

and then woohyuk said that hes not cheating and he likes one girl

I think he likes junghwa because he picked her for his little wish

but then you guys have to read the spoiler...that a person who was actually at thailand watching them film

Spoiler for Thailand Special translated from speedmifi (Bin fan) of koreanwind.net:

Bin is the second last female guest in the flower-throw segment. 3 guys came out for the dance, including Woo Hyuk. Woo Hyuk came out for the earlier female guests but he didn't work hard to catch the flower. When Bin threw the flower, Woo Hyuk is not as tall as the other 2 guys, so he didn't catch the flower. Bin's make-up artist and crew felt it a pity. For the last female guest, Woo Hyuk didn't come out to dance, so he is alone. When Bin and the male partner were dancing, Kang Ho Dong pushed Woo Hyuk out to dance together with them.

JHB seemed so much more happier. Maybe woohyuk is an effect on her

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Bin was awesome in today's episode!

I loved her outfits! haha actually, I always love her outfits on LL

She love her spunk! the other girls were so afraid to bungee jump, but she jumped off, head first, holding two water bottles! lol

Bin was so brave in Love Letter today. I love how Binwo and JGY jumped together.

Since Woohyuk was so scared, I think he should do that also with Bin. Muhahhahah :lol:

Guest ryisakooguy

dang you guys already watched it?

i can only watch with subs -_- hopefully they'll come out soon.

i did notice a change in bin. shes soo happy. woo hyuk...? hehe :)

Guest callalily

yea i noticed the happiness in Bin too! hahaha probably because of you know woo...hyuk? lol

yea i just finished watching the episode and i loved it! that hug between her and woohyuk i was like YESS! haha she's so awesome, and did you guys hear her song in the background while she was about to jump? heheh love that song!

i can't wait to watch next week's episode of love letter! camon woohyuk + bin... to me in this episode it didn't even seem like woohyuk was interested in junghwa at all... more like the other way around... i dunno can't understand korean, but from the body language and stuff... who knows... maybe it's just me... *crosses fingers*

but anywho... Bin was so cute in this episode! :D

Guest evelyn168

Bin was happy too... But I'm kind of worried that KJH will be a threat for the ideal couple... Did you notice that Kang Ho Dong kept on teasing Bin-Woo Hyuk??? What made me fustrated is how WH hugged KJH... They looked so intimate... But the hug with Bin is much more sincere and real to me... But Woo Hyuk does look like a player in this episode... Haha...

Guest yuppieguppy

bin was super cute in this weeks loveletter.

i loved it when she bungee jumped.

so brave and sooooooooooooooooo adorable.

hehe....

i don't like the fact kjw is flirting w/ woo-hyuk.

she's getting in the way...also that ryan guy

seems to like bin toooo.

noooooooooooooooooooo....woo-hyuk and bin

need to get together. B)

Guest suejinners

gosh shes so darn pretty. i just rented xman fromthe krnvideo store. and this had the banjun drama special christmas thing with god! shes so cute and pretty ^^

Guest chaserj7

^ I noticed that. They kept showing Woo Hyuk everytime it was Bin's turn to do something. Can anyone translate what Bin said to Woo Hyuk when she was going up to do Bungee Jumping.

she kept saying that she wished Woohyuk will stop cheating on girls...haha

haha I think Bin and Woo Hyuk is a very very good pairing.

Bin was happy too... But I'm kind of worried that KJH will be a threat for the ideal couple...

wait, but wasn't it Bin who liked KJK, not the other way round? because if it is, then now that Bin has turned her attentions towards JWH, KJK is completely out of the picture already! :) who cares about him?

Guest doralinz

I've watched Love letter, and I was amazed to see Bin so brave to do a bungee jumping. And i started to like Bin-Go song after hear it as the background music during Bin jumping. Bin-Go

I've watched Bin movie, The Ghost. Well, her character is small, as the story more forvuc on the Kim Ha Nuel. In the movie, Bin play a bad girl, where she bully her firend, even tell the girl to take exam for her so that she get into college. I cannot elaborate more as i really cannot understand the ending. that's why i really do not like ghost story, it really twisted. in the movie, Bin die because the ghost is coming to take revenge.

Here's a picture from the movie. I hope i do it right.

bin school picture in the movie

bin1theghost2nv.png

Bin with the gang

avseq01dat0016460007vq.jpg

Bin

avseq01dat0017064800qj.jpg

Bin evil smile

avseq01dat0018006402dy.jpg

Guest callalily

wait, but wasn't it Bin who liked KJK, not the other way round? because if it is, then now that Bin has turned her attentions towards JWH, KJK is completely out of the picture already! :) who cares about him?

I think she meant KJH = Kang Jung Hwa in Love Letter! LOL

Yea, Bin's evil smile in the last picture is really... evil... lol

she's cute nonetheless in those pics... still a young'un it seems :D

Guest sweetsarang

i thought she was very nice and sweet until i met her in person when she was here at her moms workplace. she wasnt nice at all...i dont know if she had a bad day or something but when i asked her for a autograph she said that she's tired and didnt even say bye and just left and i was getting my hair done there and i asked her mom if she could do my hair like one of the pics of hyebin on the wall and she said "why do you want to copy my daughter's hair for" [in krn] so i was sooo mad!

Guest evelyn168

I'm so sorry, I made a typo. I meant KJH... :sweatingbullets: I wonder if Bin is going to do anything besides LL. I seriously want her to go on other shows... I want her to be a regular on X-men instead. She's funny and stuff, I think she should be the co-captain for Kang Ho Dong...

Guest ryisakooguy

^dang thats kinda...wow

yeah probably a bad day. bin said she was tired. i too get cranky when im tired as well, but still its just a lil signature...

im sorry that happen to you. but regarless of what happen, i still like her none the less.

co-captain for khd...hahaha yeahh! i like that idea! i love khd! hes mann with the master plan.

I'm going to believe that she was hving a bad day, because other people told me she was very nice!

Celebs are people to. They also have their mean/cranky/bad days. I think fans expect to much from their fans. Like someoen said they thought Minwoo was mean because he only signed his name while the other shinhwas wrote a note. I was like. (...)

I agree with most people. JHB looked like she was faving fun on Loveletter! Her bunjee jump looked realllllly cool! I didnt like KJH, because she was a threat to my favorite couple, but its a love show things like that are suppose to happen

I dont mind Ryan liking JHB. I think its a good thing. I know that if ryan caught her flower, she would accept ryans flower, but if she had to choose between ryan and JWH she probaly choose JWH. So no boy seems to be a threat to teh couple, But JWH hes hard. We dont know who he likes, he seems to like all the girls, and so many girls seem to be a threat to the couple

on xman, the christmas one. For the couple part, woohyuk was first going to call KJHs name. But ended up calling JHBs name.

That Kim ghost movie looks awesome!

PAIGE 24 I OWN

Guest krazyxdreamer

i thought she was very nice and sweet until i met her in person when she was here at her moms workplace. she wasnt nice at all...i dont know if she had a bad day or something but when i asked her for a autograph she said that she's tired and didnt even say bye and just left and i was getting my hair done there and i asked her mom if she could do my hair like one of the pics of hyebin on the wall and she said "why do you want to copy my daughter's hair for" [in krn] so i was sooo mad!

yeah i think she was having a bad day!

but i was wondering if u can tell me where the salon is, bcuz i have been looking for it bcuz all my friends say that its a good place to get ur hair done!

Guest candymonster

where's her moms workplace

Archived