Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

cute pictures! XD

oh yeah and i wanted to say jeon hye bin does bunch of stuff for cheers for love letter

and like whatever she does, it makes her look cute. but for some other ppl when they try to do somethign awkward lol it makes them look... -0- weirdER

^suchaa bad explanation haha -0-

i don't know if you understand that haha

and also, i'll try to make her a forum over the weekend XD haha

and that would suck if not a lot of ppl joined -0-

haha

but oh well XD

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ As long as we have the bin fans ^_^

I get wat your saying! When bin does like the cheer it looks cute/sexy/fun. And all the guys are like woahhh

but sometimes when another girl does it, shes eatheir to stiff, to quiet or what not. But it seems VERY akward. Esp for the guys..

ooh so your gonig to make the forum?? YESS! I was going to make it, but Im glad you are! If you need help. Im here. If you need a mod, helper, coadmin or w/e you call things that help the forum out. You can always ask me (but you probaly dont want to) puhaha.

mdabest247 haha hyoris pretty natural. some surgury here and there but still pretty natural. I see you dont like her much. Yes Bin has a lot of antis here

Guest yuppieguppy

is bin staying in the states until that concert in america in march??

so she won't be on loveletter til then???

oooh how i will miss her.

she was so cute on the thailand specials =]

Guest doralinz

Why Bin famous in Korea?

I think many haters in soompi because she look very ordinary and do unexpected thing. She dance well, and dance in a very difficult routine. She has a flexible body like a gymnast.

I think if hyori wearing the dress that bin used in her performance, people will say, wow, she amazed to wear that, she so braze to make a differences and etc.

Just my opinion,

and i heard anymotion sang by Hyori and Bin version of the song, i prefer Bin.

I just saw the video finally of Bin, MinWoo, and WooHyuk. I forgot which thread I saw it from but I agree that I like their dance better than LeeHyori, se7en, and Bi. Bin could really dance!!!

http://youtube.com/w/Jang-woo-hyuk%2C-Minw...h=Bin%20Woohyuk

wow...Bin is so talented....she so lucky to be near those two hotties....can someone upload in megaupload for me real quick...i want to have a copy. True that BIN can really really dance....she so cute.

I showed Bin's picture to my friend. Initially she said that Bin just like any ordinary korean girl. Then she accidently watched Bin's 2 a.m perfomance and her dance with minwoo and woohyuk, she just shocked and said that this girl can really dance.

Hahaha. Now when i see her, she keep asking me about Bin's perfomance. She also enjoyed watching Bin in Love Letter. Too bad this week Bin wouldn't be in LL.

Guest callalily

^ woohoo that's good to hear! :D

those caps of her from manwon henbok are so funny. her and jwh are funny on that show... although i can't understand a word of korean... lol

woohoo a bin forum's in the works? if u guys need help or anything just let me know... :sweatingbullets: i'm natasha :)

a couple of pics...

73741fdc.jpg

ll.jpg

loveletter filming with chaeyeon and jungeum and probably a stylist?.. :huh:

awww too bad she's not gonna be on loveletter this weekend... she's usually the one that causes love triangles to make the show more interesting :lol:

Guest ryisakooguy

haha i love those caps from happy share. i should rewatch that episode since it was my favorite episode soo far. i agree bin is soo silly. i love her personality! plus that laugh...mannnn :lol:

Guest krazyxdreamer

man o man!

Bin is good at acting and dancing!

^

^

^

^

^said i agree with those pplz!

hyori is onlee famous bcuz of her FAN BASE! honestly i hate her! ahaha!

but yeah bin could probably beat hyori at dancing, i mean bin had more experience then hyori!

^ As long as we have the bin fans ^_^

I get wat your saying! When bin does like the cheer it looks cute/sexy/fun. And all the guys are like woahhh

but sometimes when another girl does it, shes eatheir to stiff, to quiet or what not. But it seems VERY akward. Esp for the guys..

ooh so your gonig to make the forum?? YESS! I was going to make it, but Im glad you are! If you need help. Im here. If you need a mod, helper, coadmin or w/e you call things that help the forum out. You can always ask me (but you probaly dont want to) puhaha.

mdabest247 haha hyoris pretty natural. some surgury here and there but still pretty natural. I see you dont like her much. Yes Bin has a lot of antis here

lol i waas planning on making you an admin too XD haha

one question, does Bin have like a color? like how shinhwa's orange?

oh my gosh. she has suchaa nice body... T_T

AHHHHH i'm so jealous.

here's something i wanted to say about Bin

Bin can sort of sing, she can dance for sure, but I'm not quite sure about acting. her acting's okay, but in the banjun drama it seemed like she wanted to laugh or something for like sad/horrifying scenes . or maybe it's just me -0- haha

i think Bin smiles too much LOL she always seems so happy. haha

^ you shouldnt judge her in bajun drama. She was great in Sangdu yah lets go to school. And I heard she was great in wet dream 2.

ooh I get to be admin?? That be awesome! Because I love bin, ill dedicate my time to the forum! Hmmm... I dont think she has a fan color. So anythings fine.

Agreed Happy share was soo good! You can really see her personallity in this show! its nice and cute!

J E W E L Z * I think iyagis clubbox has it. I tried uplaoding the LQ on filefront but rite when it was about to finish uploading it stopped working! I was verry pissed

Guest 6shin3hwa7

About Hyori beating Bin, Singing wise both not really good, but I prefer Bin over Hyori. Dancing wise, Hyori is not that great of a dancer, she's only good at her a$$ shaking move. Like some of you said, when Bin dance it's natural looking not stiff. Hyori is more popular because of her looks and body. Not hating on hyori, just stating my opinions.

Bin's on Music Core this weekend, we get to see her sing Bin-GO live.

yuppieguppy: I think Bin is back in Korea now, she's gonna be on Music Core this weekend.

Guest callalily

one question, does Bin have like a color? like how shinhwa's orange?

Bin's colour? i'm thinking purple... does anybody else notice but she's always wearing purple? like in a lot of episodes of loveletter her outfits are usually purple. not to mention that it looks really good on her as well too. it could be her favorite colour or something...

Guest doralinz

You should watch the Ghost or also known a dead friend. Her character is small, but she really can act well. Wet Dream 2, also good, she dance at the end of the film, and she look cool too. Cool because she kind a boyish in the film. Sang Doo, she and rain are so cute together.

I like her in Banjun with god, she and tae woo sang together which is suprisingly to me, because her voice is really different and sound very nice. Overall i really think she can act, it just she haven't acted in drama or film where she can show her hidden talent.

You should watch the Ghost or also known a dead friend. Her character is small, but she really can act well. Wet Dream 2, also good, she dance at the end of the film, and she look cool too. Cool because she kind a boyish in the film. Sang Doo, she and rain are so cute together.

I like her in Banjun with god, she and tae woo sang together which is suprisingly to me, because her voice is really different and sound very nice. Overall i really think she can act, it just she haven't acted in drama or film where she can show her hidden talent.

I'd really like to watch Banjun Drama with her and god.Anyone know where I can download it? Am I demanding? Sorry if so. :vicx:

Archived