Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

^Well, my answer for you is that....

Bin got so much antis because she is new, but yet Gets all the spotlight. Most, or all of her antis are either Chaeyeon or hyori's fans. Example... you. They're afraid Bin might overtake them. :)

I would like to say more, but that is just a little intro of what I have to say. I dont hate Chaeyeon, I think she's really cute and could really sing, but just putting my opinion of why she (Bin) got so many antis.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Bin got so much antis because she is new, but yet Gets all the spotlight. Most, or all of her antis are either Chaeyeon or hyori's fans. Example... you. They're afraid Bin might overtake them.

No Not Really , Were Really Not Afraid That Bin Might Take Over , And Plus It's Not Like

Where Bashing Bin , Where Just MAKING A Point And Geussing Why Bin Has So Many Anti's

And Yes Bin Is New, Maybe That's Why, And She Gets So Much Spotlight .. But Nontheless And I Dont Think That chaserj7 Does Not Hate Bin, And I Dont Either

I don`t like Bin because I think she tries too hard (but that`s been said before). At first, I didn`t mind her. I thought she was cute in the Banjun drama and it didn`t bother me at all that Yunho and Micky had to act with her.

The reason why I started disliking her is because in one of the Love Letter shows (where Donghae and his SJ members did a cute little dance <3), at the end, she had to do this dance with one of the Koyote member (the one that blinks hella lot, acts retarded but is fun xD- I forget his name :x). The whole show was supposed to be fun but then she does this whole face change and puts on her "sexy" look. SHe didn't look sexy at all. Nor did she impress me. The fact that she gave me the vibe that she`s better than her sunbae is just sick. Korean stars are all about respecting their sunbaes as to where she has to do some "hard" moves that he can`t keep up with her. SHe thinks it makes her look better and more talented. But I literally cringed at the sight. LL is for fun. But she takes it so seriously- especially the dancing.

In another word- she`s cocky :x I say she`s cocky because she reminds me too much of Yunho (DBSG). He`s a show off and he`s extremely cocky xD Just the way he acts when he dances and all. Don`t get me wrong, I`m a HUGE DBSG fan but I`m just saying that my feelings for her is just as neutral as it is for one of my favorite group's member :]

and i hate her outfit. I hated the fact that she was the one who suggested the outfit to her stylist and asked them to work around that fashion :/

Guest AmyCx33

i think shes alright.. i mean i like her old style.. the "cute" and innocent..

but she doesnt fit in with the "sexy" like she might look good to some people.. but really people like celebrities that had known her for awhile.. prolly are in big shock because she turned into a cute/pretty girl.. into a sexy singer... yea.. i dont think she should continue on with her "sexy" image. cuz there still is hyolee and ivy that is doing MUCH better. sorry to fans.. i truley do like her... sorry..

Guest fionarhz

dang, i thought this was a fan thread

me too

why are there so many people bashing on bin for, shes a great entertainer and i love her on x-man, shes cute

that's true. if Bin is being hated for hanging out with all the hot guys, then Lee Hyori would never have been as popular as she is... maybe there's some other reason.

personally i think she's a wee bit too arrogant and condescending, especially for a new singer? just my opinion..

haha Chae Yeon manages to scrape through everything just by keeping her smile on her face, that's admirable. she appears on xman too but no antis..

Hyori doesn't appear on xman and loveletter now, but back in 2003 she DID appear in such shows, A LOT, and even then she hardly got any antis. most of her antis come from people who simply don't like her sexy style.

so for Bin, i don't really know why she's getting so many antis from loveletter, xman and banjun drama.. i think it's more of just the aura she exudes. ???

Cheyeon actually does have A LOT of antis, maybe not here in soompi but in Korea she has A LOT. She's getting more because of the whole KJK thing tooo.

Now bin mite seem to have A LOT of antis and she does, but not as much as expected

Like the Bin VS ivy poll. Ivy was winnign by what 100000 but in the Bin VS ivy poll in Korea Bin was winning by 100000000000000000000000. Seriously, its diffrent here and in Korea

Bin was a singer WAY WAY WAY before now. Shes not a new singer. She was famous since well I dont remember but she was famous ALONG time ago. She was even a singer before CY (i think)

Yes bin probaly does have a lot more because of the aura she exudes but you know that she does have more because of the guys shes been arond. especially DBSG. She even did get a threat letter. It not be here in soompi, but in Korea their fans are CRAZY. One dbsg fan tried to do suisicide in front of Lee soo man. We dont see CY and Hoyri with DBSG do we.

Bin is actually hated for being with many guys. Especially the fact that shes ALWAYS on Loveletter which is like a romance show. And that she's been coupled with Junjin, Minwoo, and andy (shinhwa), Uknow (DBSG), and Jang woo hyuk (HOT), and Kim Hyun Joong (SS501). Plus xiah liked her (DBSG) and she had that thing with KIm hee chul (Superjunior).

HOT, Shinwa, DBSG, and SS501, and Superjunior, I can tell you have the craziest biggest fans EVER.

te member (the one that blinks hella lot, acts retarded but is fun xD- I forget his name :x). The whole show was supposed to be fun but then she does this whole face change and puts on her "sexy" look. SHe didn't look sexy at all. Nor did she impress me. The fact that she gave me the vibe that she`s better than her sunbae is just sick. Korean stars are all about respecting their sunbaes as to where she has to do some "hard" moves that he can`t keep up with her. SHe thinks it makes her look better and more talented. But I literally cringed at the sight. LL is for fun. But she takes it so seriously- especially the dancing.

no that look its not her sexy look. its a bokgo dance style or something like that. my mom explained to me. It was supposed to be funnty It may not have been funny for you but it was actually reallly funny for Koreans

LL is for fun, but its also VERY scripted. Almost the whole thing is scripted. If you watch other shows JHB isnt actually like her character in Loveletter.

She isnt actually cocky in real life. A lot of people thought she was cocky in the CY VS JHB dance battle thing, and that she was giving cocky looks but the subtitles said "worried" on them meaning she was worried. Her cockiness only comes out in loveletter which I mite add AGAIN, it is one of the most scripted show in Korea. Almost EVERYTHING is scripted. what they do and say.

I defended JHB a lot of times in this thread. If your reason of why you dislike her has already been said, please and I mean PLEASE restrain yourself from posting it again.

Guest chaserj7

Bin got so much antis because she is new, but yet Gets all the spotlight. Most, or all of her antis are either Chaeyeon or hyori's fans. Example... you. They're afraid Bin might overtake them. :)

haha dude, i'm not a anti-Bin. i'm just trying to make an objective remark.. there are times when i like Bin too (that's when she's acting, but i don't like her when she's performing) so i'm not an anti! :crazy:

besides... Hyori is undefeatable! :P haha ok ok kidding. you're gonna bash ME now...

No Not Really , Were Really Not Afraid That Bin Might Take Over , And Plus It's Not Like

Where Bashing Bin , Where Just MAKING A Point And Geussing Why Bin Has So Many Anti's

And Yes Bin Is New, Maybe That's Why, And She Gets So Much Spotlight .. But Nontheless And I Dont Think That chaserj7 Does Not Hate Bin, And I Dont Either

haha you got that right! :) we're not bashing Bin, we're just making assumptions as to why she may be getting antis.. but if it's really bugging you we'll just leave the thread.. :mellow:

Guest chaserj7

LET'S MAKE PEACE.

heyyy i know this may sound really weird, but there's quite a lot of Chaeyeon-bashing going on here, and over at Chaeyeon's thread there's a bit of Bin-bashing...

though it's normal to want to compare stars, i think it's also not very nice that we bash a star to promote another? after all we're all here to join the fandom, not indulge in bashing..

so let's just leave off bashing Chaeyeon here, ok? :) let's make peace and keep this a Bin fan thread, not a Chaeyeon-bashing thread? :)

^ YES! they're both VERY good friends! on xman you can see that.

Their isnt actually that much cheyeon bashing. and if you guys thuoght mine were I'm VERY VERY VERY sorry. because seriously I like CY a lot. I bet they both be VERY disspointed to see their fans fighitng! PEACE IT IS. (well atleast for me ^_^)

I dont think you guys are bashing her.

For me the people who bash her are the ones who actually judge her from only one mistake she did. People whos calling her a slutty richard simmons without a good reason

haha dude, i'm not a anti-Bin. i'm just trying to make an objective remark.. there are times when i like Bin too (that's when she's acting, but i don't like her when she's performing) so i'm not an anti! :crazy:

besides... Hyori is undefeatable! :P haha ok ok kidding. you're gonna bash ME now...

haha you got that right! :) we're not bashing Bin, we're just making assumptions as to why she may be getting antis.. but if it's really bugging you we'll just leave the thread.. :mellow:

:lol: Well, I was just making MY guess of why she got so many antis. And I'm not trying to BASH anybody here. I like Chaeyeon. She's really cute.

Well, what do you expect, of course other fans are going to BASH about other stars, that's just how life is.

And I agree, PEACE is the best way around here. :)

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

^ YES! they're both VERY good friends! on xman you can see that.

Their isnt actually that much cheyeon bashing. and if you guys thuoght mine were I'm VERY VERY VERY sorry. because seriously I like CY a lot. I bet they both be VERY disspointed to see their fans fighitng! PEACE IT IS. (well atleast for me ^_^)

I dont think you guys are bashing her.

For me the people who bash her are the ones who actually judge her from only one mistake she did. People whos calling her a slutty richard simmons without a good reason

Hehehe , Lets MAKE Peace

And CY And Bin Are Very Good Friends So Lets Stop Comparing Them ,

And Please If You Don't Have Anything Nice To Say About Bin Then Don't

Cause This Isn't A Anti-Bin Thread :) There Both Very Talented In Their Very Own

Way And People Should Respect That, And Embrace The Good Instead Of The Bad

OMG i justed watch LL-6-11-05,and during the rose throwing ceremony,bin is so cute when she did the miss korea to intro herself.its really funny the way she did so cute and innocent.hehehe,i hope the pd can make bin like that in LL now, it seem they making fan hates her alot in LL.srew them pd ppl.but anyway i liked her in that espisose.

Guest chaserj7

YAY, PEACE!

haha ok we are all mature fans, so we make peace! :P

haha ok enough ranting from me.. anyway if they're really such good friends i'm sure we can expect some collaboration of sorts in future? :P that'd be pretty cool...

btw i just realised that maybe they had color coordination in their combined perf? like bin was all black and chaeyeon was all white, i think they planned it that way... come to think of it, i've never seen chaeyeon in black or bin in white.. haha i think there's SYMBOLISM! :P

Guest doralinz

I've downloading happy share Bin with Woo hyuk for past a few days and it hardly complete, but i will patiently wait as i really want to see Bin. even my love letter haven't completed. Is wireless really slow? :(:(:(

I really like Bin and i relly think she work hard to be where she is today. Thanks Yelinoh for the info. She seem nice. I really want to know where is Bin position in KOrea market? I mean is she really popular, is her song accepted or etc.

i've watched Wet dream and sandoo let's go to school (cost me a fortune) but i buy it since i really like Bin, but i really think she can act. i read somewhere she acted in ghost story with kim ha neul. I really want to watch the story.

the question i really want to know is if she really hated and unpopular, why she kept coming on tv? performance, love letter and xmen? even she was a guest in xmen for christmast special. it just make me wonder.

Bin hwaiting

Guest chaserj7

the question i really want to know is if she really hated and unpopular, why she kept coming on tv? performance, love letter and xmen? even she was a guest in xmen for christmast special. it just make me wonder.

Bin hwaiting

haha what's hwaiting mean? i see it all over but i still don't know what it means..

well she has antis, but bin prob has more fans who outnumber her antis, so in the end she gets back on the shows! :) it's like that for everyone, huh.

Guest chaserj7

^ Its fighting only koreans cant say F so they kinda say P but it kinda comes out PH or HW haha

BIN FIGHITNG. its like were rooting for you kinda thing

OHHHH HAHAH!!! my goodness i would never have guessed that!! but it's true koreans can't say F, that's why their accents are so thick when speaking english... :P

haha i see... it's very funny, im sure the koreans would be feeling embarassed when they find out that fans across the world have made a word out of their mispronounciation!!! :lol:

^ yepp. glad i can speak both korean and english fulently

its just that koreans talk from like the back of their tounge while americans talk from the tips. thats why if you have an american say "appa" or "umma" it comes out really funnnnny...

i heard Bins outfit arent that bad anymore on performances, can anyone send me her recnet performances. that be great

Archived