Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ` CLASSIC ;

;)-->

QUOTE(` CLASSIC ; @ Dec 23 2005, 08:28 PM)

Does anyone have the manwon eh hengbok episode?

I never saw it, but everyone talked about how nice Bin was in it, so I'm curiously. (:

^iyagi clubbox has it in the Happy Shares Company folder

Clubbox doesn't work for me anymore. T_T

Is there a link for it on youtube? (;

today she was awesome in loveletter! omg seriously!

like she liked jang woo hyuk but sice two other girls like d him she let go of him. which i found very cool.

i hope she dosnt accept chuns rose and gets coupleless and then in nuh nawa she'll be coupled with Kim Jong Min or Kim hee Chul or Kim ji suk

this is what i saw in the previews

in the last perfect couple cermony

park jung ah goes to Jang woo hyuk. Jeon Hye Bin and Soonji says "NO" kim hee chul says "NO" for Jeon Hye Bin and another girl says "No" for kim hee chul, and also somethig with chun happens

park jung ah and Jang woo hyuk gets coupled

and jeon hye bin kept saying like, this is my first time feeling why love hurts and please heal my heart. and it always has like Jang woo hyuk have a sorry face on, so thats why he didnt go out for Jeon Hye bin, didnt want to cause her more pain.

Park Jung ah and Jeon Hye bin both go well for Jang woo hyuk. It was a hard descison for me to pick which one. I personalliy thing Jeon Hye Bin since they're goood friends, but I want something knew so right now Park Jung ah.

oh yeah and to add

JEON HYE BIN! WOW! shes soooo good at the games. she always gets ALL teh candels out.

and the part where she had to fight off the gangsters were halarious esp when [/color=yellow]Jang woo hyuk made her all yeah hes not my bf any more lol.

did you see the jingle bell rock thing. it was funny because she used the song from Ka Ho dongs CD! haha but she made the snow into a heart in the air!

Guest ryisakooguy

yeahh you gotta watch happy shares with bin n woo hyuk. i swear, i started luvin bin after watchin that. shes soo nice! i love her personality.

merrry christmas everyone!

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

i'll be very honest & straight up to the point.

she's a singer. that's her job but on the side, she acts too.

she's not a good singer. honestly, she isn't. her dance?

its not that great as many other female singers but it is somewhat

okey. and i think someone mentioned earlier on this thread

that its her stylist who gives her the clothes to wear & stuff.

um no? she said it in this one program that SHE IS THE ONE

that designs clothes and she picks them to wear it on certain shows.

well what i'm tryin to say is okey all female singers go for that

"sexy image" or that "sexy concept" i understand.

almost 99% of female groups or singers are like that.

but do you have to wear less clothing & more skin revealing clothes

to be sexy? um no? for example, Ivy wheres like a cami

with jeans and boots and some kind of shrugs, she looks sexy enuff.

it makes me wanna think like she is DESPERATE which is pretty sad.

okey it's good that she's confident in her she did hit it kinda big

this time after failing twice before. that's good.

but image is really important. all she wears is those "hoe, richard simmons"

type of clothes everyone is going to remember her as "that image"

esp that controversial clothes that she wore when she performed

with Chae Yeon. did you see the faces of the actors when Bin

when up to them? um yeah, apprently, she designed that clothes

herself too. did she HAVE to wear that to a place like that?

it's like why doesn't she come all naked might as well?

everyone thinks she's so arrogant a low-class girl cuz of

how she acts & dresses. she has more anti's than fans.

i just don't understand why she gotta be dressed that way.

she can do much better.

Well , I Truly Don't Think Poeple Hate Bin Because She Gets To

Be Around Hot Guys , Just Look At Hyori, She Dosn't Have Alot Of An-ti's

Yet She's One Of The Many Celebs That Perform With Hot Guys

And Yes Clothing Is Not A Good Excuse For Hating On Bin

But I Was Reading The Comments, Bin Supposably Has A Cute

Personality , But One Question I Have Is Why Can't Her Personality

Shine Through What Shes Wearing ? Like ChaeYeon People Say She's

A richard simmons But They See Her As Cute More Than Slutty , Rite There

You Can See Her Personality Shining Through , And Yes If I Were

Bin I Would Totally Show Of My Beautiful Body , And Bin Has A Beautiful Body !

But Dont' You Think Your Showing It Off A Little Much ?

And This Is Just My Opinion And I HOPE I'm Not Bashign Bin !!!

^ its not all that. Yes the performance clothes might not have her personallity shine through but i think her other clothes do. Like when shes helping charity I can really see her kind and good hearted personallity.

And not everyones personallity can shine through their apperance. Like Lee sung Jin. Hes really funny right. Tahts on TV. but off screen they say they're lucky to hear a sentence out of him. Same with shin dong yup.

How about choo so young. Shes cute. Looks pretty. But I hear shes a total brat off screen.

Yes, Cheyeon you can see her cute personality just by looking at her but others you cant.

How about that really skinny tall dude in DJ doc. he seems funny. fun. But he used to get in 500000000 fights. Right now hes better. After getting married and having a kid hes cool.

If you watch manwon henbok you can see that her personallity and her performance clothes dont match at all. And also you can see the real bin

And right now everyones juding her by her clothes or what she is on Loveletter. Loveletter is one of the most scripted telivison shows in Korea. Almost everything is scripted. Loveletter is not her real personallity I can tell you that

Hyolee dosnt have that much antis but shes never on TV shows like xman and loveletter nd herione 6. Thats where you can get the most antis

Look at Kang eun bi. She got 20x more antis when she appeared on xman. After rainbow romance her antis dropped

Kang soo jung. In the past year and a half she got A LOT of antis. All because of herione 6. Even Ho young said he felt sorry for her on this one TV shows

Bin. She gets antis because of Loveletter and xman. And then her clothes to.

No your not bashing her at all. You put this in a mature way which i respect. Bashing her is like calling her a richard simmons which I hate

Guest krazyxdreamer

^ i agree with wut ur sayiing! but lately if u watch bin's performances, her outfits arent the same as her comeback days! her clothes now are hot and reallie kootye!

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

And Yes I Tottally Agree With The Peronality Thing , I Wish Bin's Personality

Would Shine More, So That People Can Stop Hating On Her , I Use To Hate On Bin

ALOT, But At Times Shes REALLY Cute And I Fell Bad For Her Cause She's Trying Her

Best In Whatever She's Doing

i like bin...shes not bad as ppl describe in the old soompi LL forum.LL is just an entertaining show,where you see it on the weekend to help you relaxed and see celebreties make a fool of themselves.to my point of view bin is a very nice person once you get to know bin or the one that sbs created in LL.Never judge a book by its cover and same with bin.even if she couple with the hot guy it doesnt mean she going out with them.i would like to meet bin one day,and hang out with her cuz she just a cool person to hang out with.and one last thing fan shouldnt compare bin and cheon yeon.i think both of them have their own unique,dance,singing,and personalaties.fans should calm down a bit when watching LL.its a show,Jeon Hye Bin Hwaitting!!!!!!!

Guest evelyn168

Bin was so fun this week on X-men and Banjun. She got along so well with Chae Yeon. Maybe they should make her and Chae Yeon the mascot of X-men rather than LL. I find that LL is so boring nowadays, although Woo Hyuk is there. Banjun was really fun today. I loved seeing her coupled wtih Taewoo and signing together. It was so sweet.

^ omg it was! actaully i think bins good as loveleter mascot because shes always there. and the xman mascot should SO be yoojaesuk LOLLOL

bin gets along with EVERYONE. you know that when you watch manwon henbok. her and Park Jung ah are sooooo funny together. and her and woohuyk are realllly weird/funny on manwon henbok together

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

and one last thing fan shouldnt compare bin and cheon yeon.i think both of them have their own unique,dance,singing,and personalaties

I Totally Agree

ugh, god...to whoever wrote that nasty comment about bin....

fine...its YOUR opinion...

so please dont come into a Bin FAN thread, and start bashing about her~!!

I mean seriously, do you think that we're all gonna start bashing with you?

Please don't take this offensively, but if you want to bash on Bin,

bash on her in an ANTI-bin thread or something.... :rolleyes:

^ puhaha an anti bin thread. if anyone dares making one I'll hunt them down.

ok jk jk jk

but like I serisouly think bins coordinater hates her or something. maybe the coordi loves minwoo or jang woohuyk so has to hate bin. LOL. idk puhahaha but serisouyl she must hate bin. No one in the right mind will put on that kind of clothes on a gergeous person. But i heard that her performance clothes arent that bad now and days

^ puhaha an anti bin thread. if anyone dares making one I'll hunt them down.

ok jk jk jk

but like I serisouly think bins coordinater hates her or something. maybe the coordi loves minwoo or jang woohuyk so has to hate bin. LOL. idk puhahaha but serisouyl she must hate bin. No one in the right mind will put on that kind of clothes on a gergeous person. But i heard that her performance clothes arent that bad now and days

puhaha~ :lol:

i like you, you make me laugh~ :P

thx~ :D

Guest chaserj7

Well , I Truly Don't Think Poeple Hate Bin Because She Gets To Be Around Hot Guys , Just Look At Hyori, She Dosn't Have Alot Of An-ti's Yet She's One Of The Many Celebs That Perform With Hot Guys

that's true. if Bin is being hated for hanging out with all the hot guys, then Lee Hyori would never have been as popular as she is... maybe there's some other reason.

personally i think she's a wee bit too arrogant and condescending, especially for a new singer? just my opinion..

Yes, Cheyeon you can see her cute personality just by looking at her but others you cant.

Hyolee dosnt have that much antis but shes never on TV shows like xman and loveletter nd herione 6. Thats where you can get the most antis

Bin. She gets antis because of Loveletter and xman. And then her clothes to.

haha Chae Yeon manages to scrape through everything just by keeping her smile on her face, that's admirable. she appears on xman too but no antis..

Hyori doesn't appear on xman and loveletter now, but back in 2003 she DID appear in such shows, A LOT, and even then she hardly got any antis. most of her antis come from people who simply don't like her sexy style.

so for Bin, i don't really know why she's getting so many antis from loveletter, xman and banjun drama.. i think it's more of just the aura she exudes. ???

Archived