Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

For those who are interested to download the MV I have already uploaded it to yousendit you can pm me and i will send the link to you :lol:

Thanks yelinoh for informing

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the translation evelyn168.

I remember watching that eps countless of times with no eng subs..but i had to watched it cause i love JangWooHyuk&Bin together

She is going to appear in a drama?!!! *yay* i was really dissapointed when i heard that she is not going to be appearing in GoongS.

I find the MV really weird. I dont like the ending well cause i prefer happy endings.

But Bin was really really pretty in the MV. I wanted Brian to be in the MV but that guy was pretty cute.

Thanks for posting the recent pics of her. She look so pretty.

The pic with her in specs remind me of LeeDaHae for some reason.

Guest evelyn168

Thanks lynn for the MV.

krilyk: I'm really going to look for that episode and give you a thorough translation.... I just have Chinese subs for that episode and I don't know where I saved it... So dead right now.. I've got too much stuff on my computer and external harddrive... Maybe I should find a CB and upload the Bin stuff I have. Does anyone have a CB account?

Guest clover_love

THANK U SOO~ MUCH lol ^_^ i enjoyed it

but it was kinda confusing i got the basic story

but the ending was...wierd but hye bin was so good and pretty

and poor lee ki woo T_T soo can someone explain ending to me?

they obviously didnt get together but...

Guest evelyn168

Oops, I got the translation wrong... I forgot it was a while since I seen the show. WH asked Bin if she had long hair, where did she live and does she like to wear hot pants...

Guest lovebin

:rolleyes: oh, Lynn_2 has provided the downloading link. then I don't have to bother with uploading to YSI.

In that MV, Bin is supposed to be a girl with a heart made of ice who will melt if she falls in love with somebody.

It's a good story but I wanna fire the one who adds the melting effect in the ending.

evelyn168: thanx for translatinng.. aww i think the phone part was real cute. all i heard was jhw say bins name and then bin said his name and hes all like (dotdotdot....) i guess they kno each other really well to guess the right person so fast

Guest shiverbaby

Thanks Lynn for the YSI link ... I love this mv ... but I have to say that I agree with lovebin ... the effect isn't good ... T T , but I love the smile of Bin in the last shoot ... Lee Ki Woo is cute and they are a nice couple ...

This clips is interview leading actor/actress of brain's mv

Brian (Fly to the Sky) 일년을 겨울에 살아 (will be on air at 15 Jan)

200701031167826439abvb3.jpg

>>> clip_1 <<<

>>> clip_2 <<<

cr : soompi and riss_d@popcornfor2

Guest ImSmiley

Oops, I got the translation wrong... I forgot it was a while since I seen the show. WH asked Bin if she had long hair, where did she live and does she like to wear hot pants...

lol, JWH be checking Bin out good. i miss them, i have to go watch it again. although i wish there were subs.

In that MV, Bin is supposed to be a girl with a heart made of ice who will melt if she falls in love with somebody.

It's a good story but I wanna fire the one who adds the melting effect in the ending.

oh ok, so now that expain why. i was still wondering about this mv today.

Guest maxlover

^^It was in Happy Shares Company with Jang Woo Hyuk vs. Jeon Hye Bin....even though it didn't have subs, it was absolutely hilarious/cute!! I love those two so much...especially when they're together.... :wub::wub::sweatingbullets:

i just made an album for Bin in photobucket. I already post all the pix of Bin that i collected on there, you guys can upload pix of Bin on there too and share it to everyone. Anyways Bin is so pretty in Brian MV and the mv was nice except the last part. I wonder when the drama that Bin in going to be on.

P.S: the username and pass of the album in my signature.

one of the pix in Bin's album, Bin in one of loveletter episode.

cuteBin.gif

made by me :)

Guest maxlover

^^That's great!! I'll definitely upload pics of Bin in there....Thanks so much for creating an album for her!! Let's try and fill it up!...

Guest lovebin

Hyebin's gonna film Happy Together Friends on Jan 27th, :w00t: if I get the name right but it's a show that her classmates will attend, right?

air time unknown yet.

I come to say goodbye to you guys all.

Tonight I am going home for winter vacation and may be not able to go online as often I usually do.

Good luck, everyone.

Guest maxlover

^^Thank you so much for the news lovebin!! and have a great and safe vacation while you're at home!! Enjoy yourself!! We'll miss you around here for the time being....Take care!

Guest .melee.

hi everyone, i'm not exactly a Bin fan (or yet)

but i heard that her song 2am is really good

which i semi-agree. i do find it somewhat addictive.

i've listened to it and seen the MV and PERF on youtube but in really bad quality

i was wondering if any of you would be so kind to upload the MV for me and a PERF (good quality preferablly) and PM me the links

Archived