Jeon Hye BIN 전혜빈

Guest dashuu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ImSmiley

thanks for the pictures. i can't wait for today's H6. i want to see who she'll get pair up with.

i just watched park jung ah's Yeah mv and i can't spot bin either.

Guest maxlover

You know...it's the weirdest thing...I'm trying to find Bin in the Park Jung Ah "Yeah" mv again, but i can't....I swear i saw her in it....My eyes must be deceiving me as of late!! I'm sorry you guys, must've been hallucinating/hoping....LOL...

Guest ohsoteresa

i sitll don't really understand why people hate/dislike her.

haha well i hear that itsbecause that she got surgery and people dont like her now because she's plastic now.

and i also hear that the only reason that she got plastic surgery was to fix up her face when she fell flat on her face

during a ballet or gymnastics practice session or something.

she's sometimes arrogant but most of the time, she's pretty funny :]

and..

oh boy, have you seen her new dance moves in Heroine 6? the guam special?

wowww xD

Guest shiverbaby

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

What a pity ! I saw KBS Drama Awards ... but Bin did not receive the award !

Oh like maxlover said ... I watch Yeah mv ... I think I see Bin like the girl in the band ... plays the electric guitar ... Am I rite ?

Guest claustrophobic

In the preview of H6, it shows Brian singing to Hyun Young.. But I'm still hoping that he would choose Bin in the end.. :) Although I wouldn't mind seeing a Bin-Choi Shi Won couple.. :lol:

aargh can someone tell me when this episode of Heroine 6 is gonna be shown??? i heard it was this week but i checked in the Heroine 6 thread and it said that this week's H6 had no guests...so when is the Brian episode of Heroine 6 gonna be shown? i wanna see if Brian picks Bin!!! and im hoping for another hot Brian-Bin dance!

Guest lovebin

aargh can someone tell me when this episode of Heroine 6 is gonna be shown??? i heard it was this week but i checked in the Heroine 6 thread and it said that this week's H6 had no guests...so when is the Brian episode of Heroine 6 gonna be shown? i wanna see if Brian picks Bin!!! and im hoping for another hot Brian-Bin dance!

yes, this week's H6 is a kind of review of all the episodes of 2006 and they did a Heroine 6 Award.

The translation hasn't be out so I don't know what kind of award Bin has received, maybe Highlight Award. :sweatingbullets:

Brian's episode of H6 ought to be shown next week according to what I see from the preview.

Guest ImSmiley

You know...it's the weirdest thing...I'm trying to find Bin in the Park Jung Ah "Yeah" mv again, but i can't....I swear i saw her in it....My eyes must be deceiving me as of late!! I'm sorry you guys, must've been hallucinating/hoping....LOL...

lol, it's ok. frist i thought i saw somebody who looks like her but my sister was like, noooo thats not her!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Happy New Year Everyone! :D

thanks for the pics lynn_2. do you know from what event they are from? looks like they're having a good time.. :)

shiverbaby, i feel sad too that Bin didn't get the award.. but still, being nominated is an honor.. who received the award btw?

ohsoteresa, i'm glad you like Bin. she did her surgery out of necessity so we can't blame her. i like her because of her personality, not because of her face. and she's so amazing when she dances! so confident and full of energy! i hope she'll do a lot more special performances in Heroine6! :D

it's ok maxlover. :D one of the girls in the mv does look like bin..but i can't tell exactly if it's her coz the quality in youtube is so poor..but it would have been nice to see those two great friends in an MV ryt?

Guest shiverbaby

Hi tonks ,

I dont know her ... I saw raw so i can't know her name .all the nominees look unfamiliar except our Bin ... Bin is the most beautiful girl in it ! ^ ^

Hi tonks ,

I dont know her ... I saw raw so i can't know her name .all the nominees look unfamiliar except our Bin ... Bin is the most beautiful girl in it ! ^ ^

i wanna see it too but i haven't downloaded it yet.. :D still downloading last sunday's H6.. Bin received the first award and they showed her hot performances! :w00t: her Sexy Back version is the best! :D

Guest stereo_sushi

i was rewatching happy shares company with woohyuk and bin and i was wondering where do i can find the subs because i know that in the old bin forum there was someone who made the subs of this episode ^^ but the forum is closed now =((

Guest ImSmiley

^^ i would like to know where the subs are too because i want it as well.

it's ok if bin didn't win the award. it was an honor to be nominated.

Guest lovebin

If I remember it correctly, am I the person who did the translation for Happy Shares Company in JHBin forum?

I feel kind of confused while knowing that Bin would not be in Goong S, however, I read a piece of news from daum saying that she would begin activities in Goong S from January. :wacko: Which one is true then?

전혜빈씨는 1월부터 드라마 '궁S'를 통해 연기자로 활동을 펼친다고 하죠. 이루씨도 돼지띠였네요. 이루씨는 작년 한해 '까만안경'으로 많은 사랑을 받았는데요. 그 여세를 몰아 새 노래를 선보인다고 하니 기대가 됩니다.

credits to daum

Guest ImSmiley

^^ wow, that's weird. so is she or is she not? i hope she is because i'm planning to watch it and i want to see her in it.

Guest lovebin

clip of interview of Hyebin and Lee Jiwoo on filming that MV:http://www.ietn.co.kr/2006/entertainment/view.php?code=0101&idx=24456

some caps

b_37976043254AC8BA1916920B2D7E6F45.jpg

b_52F5609A1F2FA6CF71340D58B87BCC08.jpg

Credits to BAIDU

btw, after watching the latest episode of Herione 6, I came to realize that Bin sometimes has to bear the pain in her waist due to intensified dancing practice. poor her. I wish that she can have a healthier body and cold away from her.

Archived