♠ ♔ ♠ 2NE1 (투애니원 | トゥエニィワン) OFFICIAL THREAD [#2] ♠ ♔ ♠ #NEVERSAYGOODBYE2NE1

Guest cristina0422

2NE1′s Dara shows off her signed copy of MBLAQ’s ’100% Ver.’

20120113_dara_100perc.jpg

2NE1‘s Sandara Park became the object of envy for MBLAQ after she shared a ‘proof shot’ of her signed MBLAQ album.

On January 14th, Sandara revealed through her me2day that she received the album as a present from her brother Thunder and his groupmates. “Kyaaaa~!!! +.+ I have MBLAQ’s hot and fresh new album!!! ^o^,” she wrote. “I came home and Thunder said it was a present for me!!! The MBLAQ dongsengs all wrote a signed message for Dara nuna! Ehehehe… ^_^v”

She continued, “[it's] so cool~! T.T Kya~! It’s a war from here on out!!! Fighting!!!”

Fans commented, “Autographed copy??? I’m jealous,” “2NE1 fighting! MBLAQ fighting!” and “The song is so awesome! I’m slowly getting the feeling that it’ll rank in first place.”

MBLAQ released their fourth mini-album ‘100% Ver.‘ recently, and are now working on their comeback promotions.

Source + Photo: Dara’s me2day

Credit: allkpop

Guest dragon-rider

Some ChaeRa :wub:

tumblr_lxqz157uwX1qe521ro1_250.giftumblr_lxqz157uwX1qe521ro2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lxqz157uwX1qe521ro3_250.giftumblr_lxqz157uwX1qe521ro4_250.gif

Credit: ve-chergie@tumblr

LOL CL feels uncomfortable to let her wifey kiss another boy. She keeps complaining about that kiss scene.

Fans send 2NE1′s Minzy an early one-of-a-kind birthday cake

20120113_minzy_1.jpg

2NE1‘s maknae Minzy shared a photo of a cake and presents that were sent in from her loving fans.

The singer shared the above photo via her official Twitter page on the 13th and wrote, “The cake is so pretty, and all the presents are important things that I can use. Thank you~! I hope to be with you guys forever as I turn 19, 29, 39, 49, 59, 69, 79, 89, 99..!”

Minzy’s fans had sent her a cake with an animated version of her face, as well as boxes of presents and another shopping bag full of gifts.

The presents and the cake were the fans’ way of celebrating Minzy’s birthday, as the singer is set to turn 18 on January 18th, 2012.

The netizens who saw the photos remarked, “Happy Birthday Gong Minzy!”, “There’s only one of that cake in the world“, “Your fans are so devoted“, “So popular, Minzy“, and more.

In related news, Minzy along with the rest of her 2NE1 members were in Osaka to perform at the ‘YG FAMILY CONCERT IN JAPAN‘ on January 7th and 8th, where they performed in front of over 80,000 fans.

Happy early birthday to Minzy!

Source & Image: Minzy’s official Twitter

Credit: allkpop

120114 MINZY Twitter Update

H6uiZ.png

'지금부터...맨션문답받겠습니다~^^10분간..ㅋㅋ고고싱!!!!'

'Starting now... the Mansion's Door will be receiving questions~^^ 10mins.. keke Go Go Sing!!!!'

SAvay.png

'끝!!!달다보니 10분이 지났네~ㅋㅋ무튼 모두들 맛난점심드시고!!!오늘하루도 화이팅~!!^^#'

'Times Up!!! While just hanging around, 10mins just went by~keke Everyone eat a yummy lunch that will keep you strong!!! Fighting today too~!!^^#'

Source: Minzy's Twitter 1 & 2

Translated by: Yoophoric @YGLadies.com

120114 @YGLtazanya & MINZY Twitter Convo

HXyRw.png

aXEWM.png

YGLtazanya: when is the next minzy's TV?

Minzy: waiting for minzy's tv

Source: Minzy's Twitter 1|2

[sCAN] 120114 Dara mentioned in Thunder (MBLAQ's) 'Thanks To' in 100% Album

lIcMA.jpg

I love my mother, the wisest person and also my biggest mentor, who pushes me to go over my limits and helps me to do my best when I am tired and drained.

I miss my eldest sister, whom I love very much, because we are busy and don’t see each other often. I love my older sister and also I also love our youngest, Dadoong, who is very obedient. My family, fighting!

I love Ji Hoon Hyung, the coolest person on earth and all of our J Tune family. I love all of our staff members and Seungho hyung, G.O Hyung, Joonie Hyung and Mir, our MBLAQ members. I am very thankful towards Khunnie Hyung, Ji Eunnie, Sung Ku, MENG and Seungri, a friend who I must see, for playing around with me when I am bored. Thanks to Young Man hyung who teaches me about fitness, Jin Hoon Hyung who teaches me how to compose songs, Jenny House family members and the PHOLL studio members.

Last of all, thanks to our A+ fans, I love you the most!

Thanks everyone!

PICTURES BY blaqbi @ AbsoluteMBLAQ

TRANSLATION BY Lirange @ AbsoluteMBLAQ

Reuploaded (with permission) by: Jinhae@YGLadies

Please don't take out the translation + scan without permission from AbsoluteMBLAQ! Thanks!

120114 MINZY Twitter Update

EBlrk.jpg

라이더 더기 ㅋㅋ Dougie so hood~~hood~~

Rider dougie ke ke Dougie so hood~~hood~~

Source: Minzy's Twitter

Reuploaded by: nyxtime@YGLadies.com

Guest dragon-rider

120113 DARA's me2day update (with translation)

5xFHT.jpg

꺄아아아아~!!!+.+ 엠블랙 따끈따끈한 새앨범 득템!!! ^0^ 집에 왔더니 천둥이가 선물이라며 주네용!!! 블래기 동생들 모두가 다라누나에게 싸인과 메세지도 써줬어요! 이히히히… ^_^v 이번에도 역쉬~ 너무 멋있엉~!ㅠ.ㅠ캬~! 이제부터 전쟁이야!!!홧팅!!!

Kkyaaahhhh~!!! +.+ MBLAQ’s hot, new album, a must-have item!!! ^0^ I came home and Thunder said that it was a gift!!! All the Blaq-dongsaengs gave their signatures and messages for their Dara-noona! Ihihihi… ^_^v This time again, it’s re~ally cool~!ㅠ.ㅠ Kya~! It’s Time For War!!! Fighting!!!

Source: Dara’s mitu

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Guest dragon-rider

I miss this performance :tears:

tumblr_lxszc9OPxJ1qh2x48o2_250.giftumblr_lxszc9OPxJ1qh2x48o1_250.gif

tumblr_lxszc9OPxJ1qh2x48o3_250.giftumblr_lxszc9OPxJ1qh2x48o4_250.gif

Credit: lemonvip@tumblr

Dara held GD's hand while Minzy held Taeyang's. Cute :wub: . And all six of them are so sexy. YG Family FTW.