[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

Does anyone know if more OST were released recently? I downloaded the full album of moon's ost but there's two instrumental music that's not in there.

The first one is the song that appeared when hwon saw yeonwoo for the first time while she was chasing a butterfly.

The second one appeared during hwon and yeonwoo's wedding night scene after hwon shooed the servant ladies out of the room. Or the scene when yeonwoo dressed in nice clothes again and came out of the secret room and kwon kept telling her to come closer.

I am in love with those songs, if anyone know where I can get my hands on them please reply or pm me!! Thanks :)

This verse does tell about the story, but Woon wasn't the cause of YMs death

yeaaah, i think those for the supposed-to-be-24 eps script ... before the writer has to trim it to 20 eps ... in that poem Woon supposed to be in :wub: with YW, too ..

monicaa .. i think the latest OST is released on March 22, 2012 ... but in YesAsia not yet available until March 26, 2012

Guest toho81

yeaaah, i think those for the supposed-to-be-24 eps script ... before the writer has to trim it to 20 eps ... in that poem Woon supposed to be in :wub: with YW, too ..

monicaa .. i think the latest OST is released on March 22, 2012 ... but in YesAsia not yet available until March 26, 2012

Sigh...another reminder of what more time could have brought us lol.......I'll just have to live off of rewatching highlights and the fact I bumped into Jung Il Woo yesterday in NYC!

Guest toho81

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif whaaaaaat ???? awwwwh .. you're so luckyyyy !!!!

tell us details pleaseeee .... how/when/what/where ???? pics ???

my fan account and pics. please don't repost somewhere else, thanks

http://fyeahilwoo.tumblr.com/post/19903195788/fan-account-meeting-actorjungilwoo-in-manhattan

my fan account and pics. please don't repost somewhere else, thanks

http://fyeahilwoo.tumblr.com/post/19903195788/fan-account-meeting-actorjungilwoo-in-manhattan

sure .. sure ... and again .. you're so lucky ... you got your TMTETS CD signed *wish comes true* :D ..

happy for you ;)

Guest toho81

sure .. sure ... and again .. you're so lucky ... you got your TMTETS CD signed *wish comes true* :D ..

happy for you ;)

Yup, how did u know my wish was for him to sign the YM page in the TMTETS Cd? Since I heard about him coming to my home city of New York, I kept my TMTETS CD in my bag for a week! LOL

Yup, how did u know my wish was for him to sign the YM page in the TMTETS Cd? Since I heard about him coming to my home city of New York, I kept my TMTETS CD in my bag for a week! LOL

you mentioned it in 1 of your post .. i remember ... *LOL* :D

and when you get the latest OST DVD & CD ... please share what's inside the deleted scene ,will you ?

thanks in advance ;)

Guest toho81

you mentioned it in 1 of your post .. i remember ... *LOL* :D

and when you get the latest OST DVD & CD ... please share what's inside the deleted scene ,will you ?

thanks in advance ;)

Sure, I think I will get that special OST next week. I have no patience and spent 20 extra dollars for express mail. Totally forgot I mentioned my wish LOL

An in-depth interview with Kim Soo Hyun, “Any advice from Bae Yong Joon?”

Source : http://kpopfever.com

By JJ

– March 25, 2012Posted in: Interviews

“Don’t you dare keep your distance from me. This is your king’s order”

No woman could disobey King Hwon‘s order. The women who fell for Hwon suffered from the ‘Hwon fever’ and to Hwon’s words to Queen Bo Kyung, “I shall untie my coat string for the queen”, it made all women flutter as if they switched places with the queen. Having stolen the millions of hearts, now in the movie ‘Thieves’ he has met the dream woman of all men, actress Jun Ji Hyun. Following Suzy and Han Ga In, this time it’s Jun Ji Hyun. He flutters the hearts of all men and women of Korea, it is truly the era of Kim Soo Hyun.

- You got to work with Jun Ji Hyun in the movie ‘Thieves’. Suzy, Han Ga In, and now Jun Ji Hyun. Is Kim Soo Hyun the lucky one? Or is Jun Ji Hyun the lucky one?

“HaHa. Lucky? (Playing my opposite) Is Jun Ji Hyun noona! It’s Jun Ji Hyun I tell you! Haha”

- How was the filming of ‘Thieves’?

“First, the cast as you know is of grand scale. The first time I got together with the sunbaes I could barely breathe. It wasn’t as if I was debuting with the movie ‘Thieves’, but I had no idea what to do and I started feeling desperate. But things started getting easier because Ji Hyun noona, (Lee) Jung Jae hyung, Kim Yoon Suk sunbae, and (Kim) Hye Soo noona took care of me, what I remember the most is that I really enjoyed the filming. My character Zampano is the youngest member among the thieves, he will give up his share for love and he’s the most romantic character who doesn’t even feel the need to get paid. If you think about it, all the roles I played dating back from ‘Dream High’s Sam Dong, ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’s Hwon, and now on ‘Thieves’, I play characters that will love only one woman, a romantic fool if you may.

- Does the real Kim Soo Hyun love like the characters he’s played?

“Hmm… at times yes and at times no. Haha”

- Did you learn of Jun Jin Hyun’s marriage before it became news?

“No. I didn’t know. I read the news on an article”

- I heard you boxed for about a year.

“It’s been a while since I stopped training. Given time I do want to try it again”

- What do you do in you off-time?

“I really like sleeping. To be honest, my daily life is very ordinary. I like getting together with friends to go theater and Karaoke. I like eating out and I like drinking too. ‘I do something special’ kind of a deal, I do not have”

- How much do you drink and smoke?

“I enjoy smoking, when I smoke a lot I smoke about a pack and on the lesser end a few cigarettes a day. I can’t drink a lot. About 3 to 4 shots of soju?”

- Have you ever thought about when you might want to get married?

“No. I haven’t thought about that not once”

- What about military?

“I will serve. When I have a little more time? But that’s something the country will decide for me so I don’t think it’s something that I can do anything about”

- In the drama ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’, Hwon is not able to move on after Yeon Woo‘s death and he never loves another woman. If it isn’t Hwon and it’s Kim Soo Hyun, wouldn’t he see other women?

“Hmm… I think I can do that for a short while but I don’t think I can keep it up for 8 years like Hwon. Haha”

- You and Bae Yong Joon sunbae are under contracts with the same agency, Has he given you any advice in playing your character on ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’?

“Bae Yong Joon Sunbae has monitored ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’ from beginning to end. I was a little too eager at first and my desire got the better of me. As result my eyes and every muscle I use to act my character seemed a little excessive. Bae Yong Joon sunbae pointed out those flaws for me. He told me, ‘You would be correct in assuming that the character you are playing is a bright, smart, and a sharp character. However, I wonder if you are concentrating on only those aspects of your character’. Upon listening to his advice I realized I wasn’t expressing Hwon’s pureness. So my character could seem repulsive. So I told him ‘I’ll try to fix it’, and after that he would always compliment me and give me words of encouragement. I got so much support from him.”

Image+Source: Mydaily via Nate

*********************************************************************************************************

... and that is what i called A CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM !!! *thumbs up*

Guest toho81

By JJ

– March 25, 2012Posted in: Interviews

No woman could disobey King Hwon‘s order. The women who fell for Hwon suffered from the ‘Hwon fever’ and to Hwon’s words to Queen Bo Kyung, “I shall untie my coat string for the queen”, it made all women flutter as if they switched places with the queen. Having stolen the millions of hearts, now in the movie ‘Thieves’ he has met the dream woman of all men, actress Jun Ji Hyun. Following Suzy and Han Ga In, this time it’s Jun Ji Hyun. He flutters the hearts of all men and women of Korea, it is truly the era of Kim Soo Hyun.

- You got to work with Jun Ji Hyun in the movie ‘Thieves’. Suzy, Han Ga In, and now Jun Ji Hyun. Is Kim Soo Hyun the lucky one? Or is Jun Ji Hyun the lucky one?

“HaHa. Lucky? (Playing my opposite) Is Jun Ji Hyun noona! It’s Jun Ji Hyun I tell you! Haha”

- How was the filming of ‘Thieves’?

“First, the cast as you know is of grand scale. The first time I got together with the sunbaes I could barely breathe. It wasn’t as if I was debuting with the movie ‘Thieves’, but I had no idea what to do and I started feeling desperate. But things started getting easier because Ji Hyun noona, (Lee) Jung Jae hyung, Kim Yoon Suk sunbae, and (Kim) Hye Soo noona took care of me, what I remember the most is that I really enjoyed the filming. My character Zampano is the youngest member among the thieves, he will give up his share for love and he’s the most romantic character who doesn’t even feel the need to get paid. If you think about it, all the roles I played dating back from ‘Dream High’s Sam Dong, ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’s Hwon, and now on ‘Thieves’, I play characters that will love only one woman, a romantic fool if you may.

- Does the real Kim Soo Hyun love like the characters he’s played?

“Hmm… at times yes and at times no. Haha”

- Did you learn of Jun Jin Hyun’s marriage before it became news?

“No. I didn’t know. I read the news on an article”

- I heard you boxed for about a year.

“It’s been a while since I stopped training. Given time I do want to try it again”

- What do you do in you off-time?

“I really like sleeping. To be honest, my daily life is very ordinary. I like getting together with friends to go theater and Karaoke. I like eating out and I like drinking too. ‘I do something special’ kind of a deal, I do not have”

- How much do you drink and smoke?

“I enjoy smoking, when I smoke a lot I smoke about a pack and on the lesser end a few cigarettes a day. I can’t drink a lot. About 3 to 4 shots of soju?”

- Have you ever thought about when you might want to get married?

“No. I haven’t thought about that not once”

- What about military?

“I will serve. When I have a little more time? But that’s something the country will decide for me so I don’t think it’s something that I can do anything about”

- In the drama ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’, Hwon is not able to move on after Yeon Woo‘s death and he never loves another woman. If it isn’t Hwon and it’s Kim Soo Hyun, wouldn’t he see other women?

“Hmm… I think I can do that for a short while but I don’t think I can keep it up for 8 years like Hwon. Haha”

- You and Bae Yong Joon sunbae are under contracts with the same agency, Has he given you any advice in playing your character on ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’?

“Bae Yong Joon Sunbae has monitored ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’ from beginning to end. I was a little too eager at first and my desire got the better of me. As result my eyes and every muscle I use to act my character seemed a little excessive. Bae Yong Joon sunbae pointed out those flaws for me. He told me, ‘You would be correct in assuming that the character you are playing is a bright, smart, and a sharp character. However, I wonder if you are concentrating on only those aspects of your character’. Upon listening to his advice I realized I wasn’t expressing Hwon’s pureness. So my character could seem repulsive. So I told him ‘I’ll try to fix it’, and after that he would always compliment me and give me words of encouragement. I got so much support from him.”

Image+Source: Mydaily via Nate

*********************************************************************************************************

... and that is what i called A CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM !!! *thumbs up*

No wonder KSH and JIW became BFFs. I can see that they are very similar after reading this article LOL

Mooners,

psstt.. pssstt Is the coast clear? :unsure:

Ahhh... It's clear, I can see the sun shining..... ^_^ (I avoided the thread since I can't shut up :sweatingbullets: ).

The person I hate the most in TMTETS is MW (even though her crime was not as bad as the others). I just hate her character. It's humiliating to watch her. Embarassing. In bahasa malaysia someone like MW is known as "Gatal" (direct translation - itchy - I tried to look up in the dictionary - there is no english word to describe her).

Thieves - I hope it reached M'sia theatre.

:wub: It will be great to watch KSH in big screen.

Sigh...another reminder of what more time could have brought us lol.......I'll just have to live off of rewatching highlights and the fact I bumped into Jung Il Woo yesterday in NYC!

OMG you bumped into him?

:Bambiina faint due to attack of extreme envy pressure:

Guest pansy

Mooners,

psstt.. pssstt Is the coast clear? :unsure:

Ahhh... It's clear, I can see the sun shining..... ^_^ (I avoided the thread since I can't shut up :sweatingbullets: ).

The person I hate the most in TMTETS is MW (even though her crime was not as bad as the others). I just hate her character. It's humiliating to watch her. Embarassing. In bahasa malaysia someone like MW is known as "Gatal" (direct translation - itchy - I tried to look up in the dictionary - there is no english word to describe her).

Thieves - I hope it reached M'sia theatre.

:wub: It will be great to watch KSH in big screen.

*bwahahahaha* it's safe, sunny - moony clear !!! :D

and dont worry i got tons of Lettuce prepared ...

in case someone needed to appease anger :P

kelcy, on Today, 07:37 PM, said:

By JJ

March 25, 2012Posted in: Interviews

If you think about it, all the roles I played dating back from ‘Dream High’s Sam Dong, ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’s Hwon, and now on ‘Thieves’, I play characters that will love only one woman, a romantic fool if you may.

he has such a niiiiice & kind face .... *hahaha* so no wonder !!!!

Pansy,

kekekekeke... I guess the storm has passed.

Pansy - I wonder if the story about the lettuce is true (or they made that up).

BTW - Is it true that MGY was offered YW part and she rejected it? I heard her agency rejected the offer due to KSH was considered still new (not popular enough - at that time).

I hope this is just rumors. I love MGY, I don't want anything to tarnish the image I have of her. I also read that MGY was never offered the role (which one is true?).

PS : I love MGY - I hope it is not true.. plizzzzzz

http://asian-drama.org/the-moon-that-embraces-the-sun-popularity-overflowing-while-moon-geun-young-lost-masterpiece/ --> the confusing rumors

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/6829/20120325/kim-soo-hyun-the-moon-that-embraces-the-sun.htm - Short article about KSH

Guest pansy

Pansy,

kekekekeke... I guess the storm has passed.

Pansy - I wonder if the story about the lettuce is true (or they made that up).

BTW - Is it true that MGY was offered YW part and she rejected it? I heard her agency rejected the offer due to KSH was considered still new (not popular enough - at that time).

I hope this is just rumors. I love MGY, I don't want anything to tarnish the image I have of her. I also read that MGY was never offered the role (which one is true?).

PS : I love MGY - I hope it is not true.. plizzzzzz

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/6829/20120325/kim-soo-hyun-the-moon-that-embraces-the-sun.htm - Short article about KSH

... hopefully :D

about Lettuce .... it's true ... it's kind of herbal remedies for lack of sleep, emotional instability, irritability, etc.

about MGY ... i read that article also ... someone from TMTETS casting team revealed that MGY asked the male lead to be changed because KSH not popular enough, then ... but then MGY agent denied it .. so dont know (???) :unsure:

while contrary to MGY, KSH wanted the role immediately, the soonest he read the novel ... talking about fate, huh

:wub:*it's soooo meant to be*

here's the article : The Moon that Embraces the Sun Popularity Overflowing while Moon Geun Young Lost Masterpiece

I can see someone in here is being showing off :lol: and I hate it becoz she's so damn lucky!! :tears:

... hopefully :D

about Lettuce .... it's true ... it's kind of herbal remedies for lack of sleep, emotional instability, irritability, etc.

like that part... kekekekek

I can see someone in here is being showing off :lol: and I hate it becoz she's so damn lucky!! :tears:

like that part... kekekekek

I will remember this when October comes and when she met KSH, I really hope that she will not brag about it which will really make me JEALOUS! :P:P

I will remember this when October comes and when she met KSH, I really hope that she will not brag about it which will really make me JEALOUS! :P:P

bwahahahahahahaha.... I'll definitely showing off in every blog I joined...

Pansy -

Oh I guess I need to plant a lot of lettuce not just plant I have to eat a lot of lettuce too, I get irritated easily.. :D

Sometime soompi is not good for health... hehe.. soomp I looooove youuu..^_^

Toho - Read your fan account... You are so dangggg lucky. He shook hands with you? :o (did you wash your hand after that? no? Didn't wash for the past three days? Bandage your hand? :huh: )...

BTW - I was confused when YM always ran away from the villagers, tried to avoid them and at one time he said that the way he protects his brother. I was confused I didn't know what he meant by that. I only realized at episode 20 (I tot to myself woho all this while he avoided villagers because they were trying to persuade him to rebel?)...

Hmmmm... I am slow :P

what ??? what in October ??? :blink:

Bambiina ... yeah, those opposition party always try to recruit him to their side ^_^

'gabjumz ... the RM clips really funny :D everybody smitten with our Queen ...

still pretty even when rolling on the grass...

*haiiiish* :wacko: jeonna will want her to teach him that rolling games now :P

2ns592x.jpg