[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Guest yeohweping

I love Lyn's voice I've mixing feeling between That Woman and I love you (Athena)...wonderful song :wub:

HGI is showing her acting experience well enough she makes me in tears watching her calling dad and mom...poor YW I couldn't imagine those pain and agony she has for 8 years :(

I finally understand LH he did his best to protect everyone he is loosing face infront of the awful ministry and his grandmother..he is now the King of Josoen...

my worry is going to Yeom and MW??? what kind of relation..is it love or they are giving their life in return?

anyway I'll see whether their roles are getting more important.. I hope

Guest simplyallysa

I just found a radio interview of Kim Yoo Jung (young Yeonwoo).

Would some kind soul be able to translate/give us a gist of what she talked about?

Thank you!!!

Dear listeners and friends, I am Kim Yoo Jung who is playing the role of Yeon Woo in The Moon Embracing the Sun. I’m very glad to meet you.

Hello, everyone, I am Yeo Jin Goo who plays the role of crown prince Lee Hwon in The Moon Embracing the Sun. Because I particularly like to listen to music, so I always listen to radio program. The citizens of Music Village, may all your wishes come true in the Imjin year (the year of the 9th of the Heavenly Stems and the 5th of the Earthly Branches in Chinese lunar calendar, which starts from end January 2012 and lasts through end of February 2012). Also hope that you can support me. The above, is from the resident of Music Village, Yeo Jin Goo.

Q: What happen between you and “Hwon” after the end of the drama filming?

A: Brother Jin Goo simply never contact me after the end of the drama.

Q: Among “Hwon” and “Yang Myung,” who you will give chocolate to?

A: Not going to give brother Jin Goo, give brother Min Ho (laughs). Ah, just kidding. Just that… I hope to receive (chocolate).

Other friends have other agendas, also in the rest. Only I continue to make great efforts in shooting. Received the flowers, heard the congratulatory words for me. In fact, although I received flowers, but I always feel that it’s not over yet, always not having the real sense of already ended. However, the ratings now reach 40%. Starring in such a drama, and they always call me (to shoot), so very grateful.

Q: The filming of young Yeon Woo is not yet ended?

A: Yes. Yesterday was still in (shooting)… I do not know. The director said now it is not over yet, always say “see you next time, see you next time.”

Just now seemed to saw a question. Brother Soo Hyun was very taking care of me. So recently also received attention. The question that just came in said brother (Soo Hyun) hugged me, and they are every envy. I, because of been hugged, so the mood is very good. He really takes good care of me, yesterday also went to the set and met, also gave me a lot to eat.

Q: How about the surprise confession of Min Ho (Yang Myung)?

A: Brother Min Ho? Chocolate .. Never tell me in advance then confessed to me in other place. Keep me the party involved in the dark… Well, that… true heart… is certainly not sincere. It’s just a joke. But aren’t brother Min Ho said because he has a favorable feelings to me, but I does not contact him, so he is disappointed. But if he is sad just because of no contact, then he can just contact (me). It’s not not going to contact, I’m just waiting for it.

Yes, all viewers of The Moon that Embraces the Sun, now also looking at the news broadcast in parallel? In future I will always appear, so be sure to remember to stay tune. Thank you. Goodbye.

From this article

http://asian-drama.org/kim-yoo-jung-mini-interview-lee-min-ho-confession-is-a-joke-video/

The written preview is up on MBC website for ep 15.

모든 기억이 돌아온 연우는 설을 만나 자신이 내림굿을 받았을 때의 상황에 대해 소 상하게 묻는다. 8년 전의 상황들을 곱씹으며 목이 메이는 연우. 그러나 당분간은 섣 불리 움직이지 않을 것이라 다짐한다.

양명의 군저 앞을 지키고 있던 군사들을 물러가도록 지시한 운은 활인서로 향하려 는 양명을 붙잡지만, 서늘한 표정의 그를 차마 막을 순 없다. 한편 훤은 홍규태에게 세자빈이 발병하여 쓰러지던 날 밤, 무슨 일이 있었는지 자세히 물어보고 오라 명하 는데..

Can somebody translate it for us, thank you

i generate from http://www.systranet.com/translate...

can somebody fix it...

When Yeon-woo where all memories returned met an opinion and oneself got the rite of becoming shaman, about situation the cow damage, ask. To repeat situations 8 years ago and Yeon-woo where the neck gets clogged. But for a while set not to move disadvantageously and promised.

In order to move backward the militarys who, defended before that of Yangmyung the fortune which instructed although heads from with the saving life holds Yangmyung, is not a sprout which will close him of cool expression. The day night when meantime hwen the Crown Princess about under becoming ill fell down Hong to Gyu-tae, there is work, asks fully, the low of life.

Guest Fidelity

The written preview is up on MBC website for ep 15.

모든 기억이 돌아온 연우는 설을 만나 자신이 내림굿을 받았을 때의 상황에 대해 소 상하게 묻는다. 8년 전의 상황들을 곱씹으며 목이 메이는 연우. 그러나 당분간은 섣 불리 움직이지 않을 것이라 다짐한다.

양명의 군저 앞을 지키고 있던 군사들을 물러가도록 지시한 운은 활인서로 향하려 는 양명을 붙잡지만, 서늘한 표정의 그를 차마 막을 순 없다. 한편 훤은 홍규태에게 세자빈이 발병하여 쓰러지던 날 밤, 무슨 일이 있었는지 자세히 물어보고 오라 명하 는데..

Can somebody translate it for us, thank you

Translation of episode 15 Preview:

Yeon-Woo, who has recollected all her past memories, meets Seul and asks about the circumstances under which she went through the shaman induction process. As she begins to digest what happened 8 years ago, she struggles with overwhelming emotions. However, she decides to avoid acting out rashly.

Woon orders the soliders guarding the entrance from Yang Myung to clear the area. He tries to hold back Yang Myung from heading to the infirmary, but the shakiness/coolness of his expression (not sure exactly how to translate this part -) prevents him from stopping Yang Myung. Meanwhile, Hwon orders Hong Gyu Tae to find out exactly what happened in the night the former Crown Princess collapsed with a sudden fit of illness.

I got this from ‎The Sun and The Moon 해를 품은 달 FB Page

"Synopsis Summary for Episode 15 of The Moon Embracing the Sun 

Yeon Woo who regains all her memories encounters Seol, asking her the detailed situation when she was applied with black magic at that time. Yeon Woo repeatedly thinks back of events 8 years ago, is choking with sobs. But she determines not to act rashly.

Woon orders the armies that are guarding the private residence of Yang Myung to retreat. He attempts to stop Yang Myung who wants to go to infirmary care house, but he is not hardhearted enough to block Yang Myung who looks dreariness.

At the same time, Hwon instructs Hong Kyu Tae to investigate and report what’s exactly happening on the night of crown princess fallen sick and collapsed."

cr: asian-drama.org >> http://asian-drama.o...nopsis-summary/

I'm excited, wish it's Wed already...w00t.gifwub.gif

Yeon-Woo, who has recollected all her past memories, meets Seul and asks about the circumstances under which she went through the shaman induction process. As she begins to digest what happened 8 years ago, she struggles with overwhelming emotions. However, she decides to avoid acting out rashly.

Woon orders the soliders guarding the entrance from Yang Myung to clear the area. He tries to hold back Yang Myung from heading to the infirmary, but the shakiness/coolness of his expression (not sure exactly how to translate this part -) prevents him from stopping Yang Myung. Meanwhile, Hwon orders Hong Gyu Tae to find out exactly what happened in the night the former Crown Princess collapsed with a sudden fit of illness.

Thank you so much.

There is a bts gif for hgi torture shooting scene. Actually when she is shooting that scene, ksy is having snack-time during the re-take, I think.. He is really playful. Credits @lhynne - ksy personal thread.

Omg... Thank you... Gracie... Xie xie... Salamat... Arigato... Kamsamida....

Been waiting for this....!

I guess YW is bidding her time to get back what is originally hers, but I wonder if she can hold back from telling the truth if she is faced with her mom, yeom or hwon...

And I don't know why but I keep imagining that she will confess her true identity either in the hidden moon palace or her gravesite...

I wish it's wednesday already...

hello MoonSun-ers :)

anyone in here can give us information regarding the extension rumor? :unsure: in the beginning I'm against any extension, but along with the story development and this forum craziness *crazy in a good way... coz I'd love to see how this forum bound and share the MoonSun passion :wub:* I DO HOPE that MBC and the PH will Extend it :lol::lol:

I just found a radio interview of Kim Yoo Jung (young Yeonwoo).

Would some kind soul be able to translate/give us a gist of what she talked about?

Thank you!!!

TY SO MUCH FOR THE LINK:wub: :wub: :wub: