What kind of lotion do you like on a guy?

Crunchyrunchy

Men should wear 'manly' lotions, like from DKNY, Davidoff, Ralph Lauren.

I'm sure many other girls like their men smelling nice.

I just prefer no smell, some men spray too much on their body, it makes me queasy.

And if the person's body chemistry doesn't match w/ the fragrance, it can backfire.

For my man, armpit deodorant is good enough for me.

Men should wear 'manly' lotions, like from DKNY, Davidoff, Ralph Lauren.

I just prefer no smell, some men spray too much on their body, it makes me queasy.

And if the person's body chemistry doesn't match w/ the fragrance, it can backfire.

For my man, armpit deodorant is good enough for me.

What if the person is an Asian? The one that looks like those KPOP stars.

Guest Danniel

I wear Hilfiger by Tommy Hilfiger and I ALWAYS get compliments from people who don't see me often.

Edit: Here's a description I found of it.

Tommy Hilfiger will launch Hilfiger, a new fragrance for men, this coming September. Like Hilfiger’s recent Dreaming fragrance for women, the new scent is meant to appeal to an older, more upscale customer than the line has targeted in the past.

Hilfiger is an aromatic fougere; the notes feature bergamot, mandarin, pink grapefruit, juniper, rosemary, papaya, curcuma, mahogany wood, white tea rose, warm skin accord, suede, sandalwood, cistus, tonka bean, cashmere wood and patchouli.

Guest vanessa_x17

lotion not sure. scentless probably. but for smells in general:

i hate axe and whats the other one that guys use way too much of.. i forget but anyway my guy uses burberry brit and Acqua Di Gio. smells nice and not too overbearing, something light. and his normal smell is nice. whatever he is washing his clothes with too lol.

me too i hate axe -__- it's just phew,

my nose is sensitive and i sneeze at mens' perfume that is too strong. i like a slight minty smell, you know, like soapy smell. A classmate of mine smells of soap throughout the day, i wonder if he actually mixes soap water and puts it in a spray can

Hmm.

Uhh, anything that makes their skin nice and soft. omg don't use victoria's secret or bbw, that's too girly. xD .. I agree with the poster above, I like the "soapy" fresh from the shower scent. :)

Guest Wingedbunny

I actually like axe body spray! My boyfriend has tried all the versions available and i like most of them. They should be used in small amounts though since they are kind of heavy. Some guys really cover themselves with it :mellow:

Archived