[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest LuCyJuNg

playerkbd

said: @LucyJung I haven't started yet, I had to call my parents home before they complain that I'm forgetting them #becauseofteukso..

:D

I would really love to see him with the three standees of Sora looking glamorous in a gown!!! =)) =))

Guest pinnavinna

@kaiskloset @playerkbd @vierblith the question of female MC has the answer,  so it's lee ji hye it is, no more curiousity :D
@josan our perjumma's perspective are the same...ah...it's gonna be the best washboard ever exist in the world :D
@Cicci_92_1 thanks for your encouragement ..luv ya! this kind of encouragement that i get from all the FD in this thread makes my beleieve in the couple getting stronger :)
@echalovable you right! the flower has become the important part of DC romance since the beginning. no one would ever forget the flower he gave while singing SHE, on the bended knees :x

Guest pinnavinna

kaiskloset

said:

unnie! @pinnavinna. were top soompi students  :D

[size=3]and TeukSo thread's in top of this week's lead in soompi activities.   "sandwiched" between most of

faith and nice guy drama

threads.... we make our TeukSo presence felt as top non-drama  thread kekekeke hi5!!! [/size][size=3]happiness:)[/size][size=3]

[/size][size=3]170 pages to go !. TeukSo [/size]

FDs  FTW . fighting!
THIS WEEK'S LEADERS
myphimmyphim1423 Pointssia3sia3707 Pointscikamoicikamoi662 Pointsbriseis

b

riseis580 Points\counsel05counsel05522 Pointsjeonghyangjeonghyang510 Pointskaisklosetkaiskloset489 Pointsrubierubie465 Pointspinnavinna

p

innavinna459 PointsJilliaJillia448 Points

Guest pinnavinna

playerkbd said: echalovable said:
robinblue91 said:

echalovable

said: leeteuk tweet:

Lee TeukLee Teuk@special1004
저..화요일낭 준플레이 시구합니다..먼저 남자라서 죄송합니다^^;;최선을 다하겠니다!!!

someone can translate? it's about tuesday?

google translate (i don't understand what it means):I. .. Tuesday gave Ward will play .. so I'm sorry, the first man ^ ^; sac best will do.!!

Guest pinnavinna

josan said: @LucyJung @playerkbd don't you think PJS would rather do an aegyo on Sora and ask her to model all the gowns in front of him and try some tango steps especially the blue one. He would definitely faint when she get too close. Wonder where his eyes would wander?

Guest euneun

my dear FD sisters...

so sorry, I could not post for the few days, something wrong with my laptop. I keep trying but cannot. sigh....

while I cannot post, I read fanfics, read indepth analysis and enjoyed FMVs! yorobun, daebak!!!

then I also went voting for Suju and Sora, kekeke~~~ voting crazy again.

& I realised how much Sora is loved:

Kang So-ra 54.06% (1,025 votes)

Yay!! So happy for her.

Guest pinnavinna

@euneun why this vote is not as easy as other votes? i click vote but the number on SUJU doesn;t move. did i hit the wrong button?

Guest malonowa

pinnavinna said:

kaiskloset

said:

[size=3]and TeukSo thread's in top of this week's lead in soompi activities.   "sandwiched" between most of

faith and nice guy drama

threads.... we make our TeukSo presence felt as top non-drama  thread kekekeke hi5!!! [/size][size=3]happiness:)[/size][size=3]

FDs  FTW . fighting!
THIS WEEK'S LEADERS

b

riseis580 Points\counsel05counsel05522 Pointsjeonghyangjeonghyang510 Pointskaisklosetkaiskloset489 Pointsrubierubie465 Pointspinnavinna

p

Guest pinnavinna

malonowa said: Can't I become SUJU's dorm matron? 
I would teach take care of them well.
pinnavinna said:

kaiskloset

said:

faith and nice guy drama

FDs  FTW . fighting!
THIS WEEK'S LEADERS

b

p

My cousin thought me a few cheats on the best of Korea voting system. You can check if it works. Raise your hands if you want to know and I'll send you a pm.

Guest euneun

josan said: My cousin thought me a few cheats on the best of Korea voting system. You can check if it works. Raise your hands if you want to know and I'll send you a pm.

Guest pinnavinna

euneun said: josan said: My cousin thought me a few cheats on the best of Korea voting system. You can check if it works. Raise your hands if you want to know and I'll send you a pm.

@playerkbd @LucyJung @pinnavinna shall I elaborate the exclusive red carpet event and tango between PJS and Sora? Ahh I just remembered, Teuk might be lurking. You run your own imaginations. Hihihi! :D

Guest pinnavinna

josan

said: @playerkbd @LucyJung @pinnavinna shall I elaborate the exclusive red carpet event and tango between PJS and Sora? Ahh I just remembered, Teuk might be lurking. You run your own imaginations. Hihihi!

:D