[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

lennycsn said: To teukable I'm sorry if any of us offended you. That person loves our sora and teuk as well so much. Think she and dc lovers or fd concern about sora. Not too worry just misunderstanding. Hope she will apologize and become friends.

ice308 said:

Oh my God! Am I gonna eat my hat? Need this confirmed. :))

TSL입니당~^^ ‏@TSL08Sora is wearing white clothes but I dont know what it is exactly.

LOL. I saw this tweet as well. It's good to have a fortune-teller among the FDs. Just keep predicting the future of DC, dear. XD

I hope LT and Sora will have a smashing time (together) at the APAN party~

White dress?????

Share please....

I wanna see it....

Guest ice308

I know that TSL08 is a very reliable source but until I see a picture of Sora in her white dress, I will not eat my hat and keep it firmly inside my cabinet. :))
And if Leeteuk and Sora tweets tonight about anything related to BIFF, I will have to check if I have a career in fortune telling. :))
Anyway, this is it for now.. I hope to read positive/good news tomorrow when I wake up! :D
Good night everyone! :-h

Guest VenyLoveDC

ice308 said: I know that TSL08 is a very reliable source but until I see a picture of Sora in her white dress, I will not eat my hat and keep it firmly inside my cabinet. :))
And if Leeteuk and Sora tweets tonight about anything related to BIFF, I will have to check if I have a career in fortune telling. :))
Anyway, this is it for now.. I hope to read positive/good news tomorrow when I wake up! :D

Guest mywebfoot

oh @ice308 don't sleep yet. A present for you!!!
[temp deleted image due to lack of permission. will repost if permission is given]

You need some sauce with that hat? I've done my share of hat eating here before. Needs sauce to make it go down. :))

Guest malonowa

@ice308 Malonowa Land appoints you as the national fortune teller, you can start on my fortune once you've completed our DC's. ;)

Guest pinnavinna

VenyLoveDC said:

ice308 said:

I know that TSL08 is a very reliable source but until I see a picture of Sora in her white dress, I will not eat my hat and keep it firmly inside my cabinet. :))

Here you GO!!!! now u can take out your hat and eat it Happily!!! :))

I said I was leaving already but then I saw this! :)) :))

*quietly opens the cabinet and eats a hat*

ladies and gentleman..... lets give @ice308 standing ovation =D>

Guest mywebfoot

@ice308 you rock. so much. LOL. was it crunchy?
Gotta give credit where it's due. TeukSoraFan says credit for that pic goes to "DC Couple Int'l Fan Club and TSL tmfl777!"edit: now credit belongs to weiboedit: now this pic might not have had received permission for releaseedit: I give up. It's too late. I'm sorry guys! I will delete my post and I hope those who reposted will take it off, at least temporarily.

Guest lennycsn

@ice308 don't u try to run away and pretend to sleep. *Holding your shirt* ahhh...u may not like it raw, then boil your hat then add your favorite sauce. It should taste yummy for you.

Guest LuCyJuNg

ice308

said:

Err.. I hope none of the Pinoy FDs here did this.. but if it were then... i think it's just a misunderstanding.. :)
유진 ‏@teukables

wow im getting cussed at by pinoy teuksora fans because I said "kang sora fell"? Are you guys serious................

유진 ‏@teukables

If I hate Kang Sora, I would not be following her, much less tweet to her? Bring your logic somewhere else, people..putangina mo~~