[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest dee15

Hi every one.. I just go back from my hiatus. I am so glad that this forum still exist and all of us here are in the same feeling, that we miss DC a lot. Btw, I just want to share my new ff  "I'LL STAND BY YOU" now avaliable at my blogs
http://mybiasdimplecouple.blogspot.com/

Please do not hesitated to give a comment, suggestion and advice. I hope you guys like it..
Thanks a lot
Virtual Dimple Hugs

Hi.. im new.. really love kang sora. dino bot leeteuk til i watched wgm.. Can anyone translate re sora "the new fashionista"? . So quiet.. Where's everybody? Love to read av1 posts re DC.. Esp lazyme2day.. Love her comics...tqvm. Zeez fr updating us re sora.. (^_−)−☆

Guest ice308

:-h
Of course PJS is not one of the 8 that'll be punished.. :)
At least we'll still get to see PJS in the musical.. after that, we don't know.. It could be the one he needs.. to be away from the limelight.. only 1 more year to go.. time flies.. :)

@qlae Hi, :) welcom to the thread dear friend ^^ I guess this is a very busy season for all FDs, so far I think this thread has never been this much quite before.. Mayby something will happen soon and get us all back here again,, perhaps we'll here news about Sora visiting Teuk in the army when he finally gets promoted ,, :) soon soon! I'll wait paitently ,, :x

Hi zeez, mmmm... Duno weder sora alrdy visited pjs or not ya??? I also wish she had/ will visit him soon. He kinda looked v sad during dimf award.. :((

Guest josan

Hello Dear FD's! It's been a while. Hello to new members of this thread, @qlae & to other people that i have missed,  :-SS.  
I have posted this on twitter and just for fun, I am posting it here.  In the episode where Sora was a one day manager for PJS, during lunch & swimming, Sora's forehead has no scrape, but during the pasta episode, the scrape in her forehead was there, and Sora confirmed it with a joke.  Since, she said it out of the blue that her forehead was injured by her boyfriend, I take it as that joke is half meant or could actually be true.  But, the there's truth in the forehead injury, so I could think along the lines that the boyfriend claim is also true.  
But my question is, how in the world did PJS scraped Sora's forehead? 
proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv

And lastly, I couldn't help but complain on why 1 of the WGM global couple has behind the scenes, and Teukso doesnt have.  I wish they would release the behind the scenes. 

Anyeong to josan & tienvo2.. Nice to meet u.. To vote jz click on the one on the left d red one. Fighting Dimples 4ever! :x

[MAG] 130722 Kang Sora – Urbanlike Magazine August issue Cre as tagged & Daum Via.KSora_IFC [MAG] 130722 Kang Sora – Urbanlike Magazine August issue Cre as tagged & Daum Via.KSora_IFC class="entry-title"[MAG] 130722 Kang Sora – Urbanlike Magazine August issue Cre as tagged & Daum Via.KSora_IFC

Guest mywebfoot

Reproducing an interesting and informative  post over at the Naeun - Taemin forum. Credit @doriana
In this post, the writer talks about the anti-hate that Jonghyun's then girlfriend went through after they announced they were together. It's pretty obvious that it is a kindness for the partners of idols to stay secret until they are about to be married. Their relationship is nobody's business but theirs, but netizens will insist on making an opinion and being hurtful.

I remember the same year SM revealed and confirmed that Jonghyun was dating Shin Se Kyung ,  SHINee had their first solo concert towards the end of the year around November. Usually when celebrities or idols go to a concert, there will be news reporting about who went to whose concert. It was reported that SSK did not go to any SHINee's concert at all. Probably because she was busy with her movie or for her safety- I mean, imagined if she were to go there, all Shinee fans and Jonghyun fans would surround her and they'll probably attack her if they saw her near them. 
His fans attacked  and did not like her since the beginning when it was announced. Right after it was first confirmed by SM's rep that Jonghyun was dating SSK, fans attacked her on her minihomepage -giving nasty comments to her.  
So, after it was reported that SSK didn't go to their concert, fans started bashing and criticizing her for not being there to support her boyfriend's first concert. They accused her of being unloyal, and that she didn't set her priorities right as his gf - They think she put work first before bf . They even called her a bad girlfriend. Not only his fans in Korea criticized her but also international fans. 
Sadly, Jonghyun and SSK broke up the following year. I  think it was in Feb or March or April of 2011, I was certain it was in the early year of 2011. I'm not sure if the reason of their break up was because of the fans, but i wouldn't be surprised if his fans are part of the reason they didn't last. 
What broke my heart the most was when Jonghyun cried and  said sorry to his fans at their concert. He and SSK were still together at this time. I don't think he needed to apologize at all for having a gf- but the way his fans reacted- he probably decided to. Truthfully, eventhough I'm a shinee fan, I felt really bad for him and SSK. They both truly liked each other. I remember Jonghyun kept saying his ideal girl is Shin Se Kyung. And Shin Se Kyung said in an interview that an idol caught her attention. She said she likes someone from SHINee - she didn't say who but most people can already guess that it was Jonghyun.
This is probably why Se7en decided to keep his relationship a secret in the first place. Had he not done this, he and PHB probably couldn't even last more than year. They kept it a secret for 8or 7 years and now in their 11th (?)  year, they're still together and still going strong as PHB  is loyal and at his side despite the Se7en -massage parlor scandal. they have a mutual understanding, and strong trust within each other.
I rather have my bias take this se7en + PHB route. In Korea esp for idols, announcing a relationship to a public and fans is like WW2.