[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lolowaw

This is for those Dear Members who still have doubt and sadness  & still believe that there is something happened between Sora and Lt This confession from Lt's mouth (That his depression and loneliness caused by Sora scenes in the series) SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio)101808673.jpg

111023 TRANS SUKIRA Kiss The Radio - Leeteuk

LT: Nowadays whenever I see Sora-ssi appear on the television, talking to guys or something, I will feel jealous~

(cr. ??, trans by @rapperhyuk)

I do not blame Lt , he says if sora talking with guys I will feel jealous, in the series Sora does not talk with guys only, but her role is to love the hero & the hero loves her beside that there are two persons Likes her & the series is too long 120 episodes means almost 4 months it will continue the story of the love between sora & the hero & it will be develop ............ how would you like to be Lt's feelings in this case? What do you think?He even told Sora in Episode 6 he was happy when Sora appeared on the TV screen, but he shocked when he saw Sora give the Hero  kiss. 

Please, everyone should be encouraged and patience until the time of sora's visiting to Lt then he will change 180 degrees and come back to Lt his brilliant smile.

I'm surprised & I feel pity at the anti fans who say that Lt does not love Sora and do what he did for the program, but look how many times outside of the program Lt mentioned Sora in SUKIRA Kiss The Radio I'm going to lay it down without arrangement

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZZZS6eU44q7cSZOEcDlU

[111106KTR]

(after the song finish playing) 

LT: Actually I want to tell Sora-ssi something through broadcast that I miss you~ Wuhahaha~ Uh… Sora-ssi might hear it, so I must laugh coolly~ Kekekeke~

dasdicepluscoffee4.jpg

[TRANS] 111020 SUKIRA Kiss The Radio – Leeteuk

Teuk said he just came back from a date with Kang Sora-ssi and the school he visited today is actually his school.

cr:?? trans @worldwideelfs

[TRANS] 111021 - Sukira Leeteuk talked about his ideal type Hyuk: I know who it this Leeteuk: Then dont tell.. Eunhyuk: I will spread it.. Leeteuk: Still you dare to say it, you will .. Eunhyuk: Kang Sora-shi ~ ?? cr:all4hyuk.twitter ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Leeteuk returns in D-504 D-133 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[TRANS] 111021 - Sukira

Leeteuk talked about his ideal type

Hyuk: I know who it this

Leeteuk: Then dont tell..

Eunhyuk: I will spread it..

Leeteuk: Still you dare to say it, you will ..

Eunhyuk: Kang Sora-shi ~ ??

cr:all4hyuk.twitter

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FB Fanpage  111121 Sukira Kiss The Radio - Teukie and his solo performance Eunhyuk: Can I honestly know why you do that? Leeteuk: Do what? Eunhyuk: I think u know what I mean whatever I didn’t say.. Leeteuk: Ah, my solo’s perf? Sora? Well, she came Eunhyuk: I know.. we watched at backstage anyway. Leeteuk: You guys did? >w< cr: hyukjelf@tumblr ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Leeteuk returns in D-497 D-142 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FB Fanpage 

111121 Sukira Kiss The Radio - Teukie and his solo performance

Eunhyuk: Can I honestly know why you do that?

Leeteuk: Do what?

Eunhyuk: I think u know what I mean whatever I didn’t say..

Leeteuk: Ah, my solo’s perf? Sora? Well, she came

Eunhyuk: I know.. we watched at backstage anyway.

Leeteuk: You guys did? >w<

cr: hyukjelf@tumblr

A11312808-182.jpg

LT: I like numbers 1237.

EH: Why?:

LT: As for 123, those are the first three numbers. While for 7, it’s my birthday (month) also it’s my lucky number.

EH: I like number 3. Firstly, it’s cute, and…

LT: it’s relaxing.

EH: Yea, will not feel pressurised.

LT: Eunhyuk-ssi do you like WG or A-Pink more?

EH: You can’t ask such questions! Then Leeteuk-ssi do you prefer WG or Girl’s Day?

LT: Kang Sora ssi~

EH: UGH! annoying

CREDITS TO:

Source: ??

Translation by: paperheartsMIN@twitter

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by Destinyhae 

111108KTR_Hui.jpg

[TRANS] 111108 SUKIRA - Kiss The Radio

Leeteuk said if Kang Sora comes on Sukira, he will sing Huh Gak’s Hello. (Kang Sora was in Hello MV)

cr: Minnieblues.twitter

s1lq42.gif

Credit to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FaceBook FanPage

[TRANS] 111103 SUKIRA Kiss The Radio - Leeteuk & Eunhyuk

Listener: Eunhyuk-ssi, you really feel like using the computer right? It’s not convenient when your hyung is using right?

EH: Yup, it’s okay. He’s my hyung.

LT: What?

EH: Leeteuk-ssi is using it to look at Kang Sora-ssi’s picture.

LT: That’s because you kept using your phone.

EH: I used it for awhile only~

LT: No, we looked at it together just now.

EH: Yup, it’s okay, since he’s the hyung.

b151f8198618367a610a189e2e738bd4b21ce5f6

EH: Leeteuk-ssi, among all the movie actresses, whom do you like the most?

LT: Kang Sora-ssi~

all : a ha ha ~

LT: I like SUNNY… ~ Sunny ~ Sunny ~ (sing Sunny from Super Junior-H/Happy)

EH: Oh god =_=

EH: ah..does not matter, this level can still be understood

[Cr:凝幻 ; Photo by_舞de傲气_]

Leeteuk%2B%2526%2BEunhyuk%2Bto%2Bbe%2Bre

[111106KTR]

LT: Now at this time, our Sora-ssi is having her broadcast coolly too (referring to her tv drama), before, the staffs also praised her. Our Sora really doesn’t have anything she don’t know. Our members, our staffs misses you~ Except for KTR’s writer noona.

[TRANS] 111014 SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio)  ( Eunhyuk asked Alex how to take woman heart tell leeteuk-shi about it kkk)  Leeteuk&#160;: Yesterday at radio, Alex sent her message right? and said “our sora” kkk  Hyuk&#160;: Leeteuk-shi why you dont like him? watching movies with her?  Alex&#160;: Well, she said he like me to be her ideal type   Leeteuk &amp; Eunhyuk&#160;: …&#160;?_?  Translation:@All4Hyuk  Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by SoulAngel701  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    Leeteuk returns in D-510  D-127 of Leeteuk waiting!  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CREDITS TO sup3rjunior.com

Sukira (KTR) Eunhyuk & Leeteuk, Transcript | From 111021 

A listener called in to say that she had gotten the phone number from a stranger that caught her eye

Leeteuk: I’ve met a few ladies who were my type on the street before.

Eunhyuk: So you went and got their number?

Leeteuk: I was too nervous to ask for it~!

Eunhyuk: How about now? If you saw those ladies that were your type, would you ask for their phone number?

Leeteuk: I would ask Manager hyung to ask for me~ (?_? )

Eunhyuk: Kang Sora-ssi, did you hear that? ~XD

Leeteuk: It’s not what it sounds like~!

Eunhyuk: Sora-ssi~~~~

tumblr_mj1ewrHo3L1rtr91to1_250.jpgtumblr_mj1ewrHo3L1rtr91to2_250.jpg

[TRANS] 111014 SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio)

Leeteuk : I appear at drama althought just passed by its nervous

Hyuk : kkk…Leeteuk-shi your nervous too visible

Leeteuk: You never at my position >__<

Translation:@All4Hyuk

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by SoulAngel701

[TRANS] 111016 SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio) - Leeteuk all&#160;: ha ha ~  LT: I like SUNNY&#8230; ~ Sunny ~ Sunny ~ (sing Sunny from Super Junior-H/Happy)  EH: Oh god =_=  EH: ah..does not matter, this level can still be understood [Cr:??] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Leeteuk returns in D-505 D-132 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Eunhyuk asked Alex how to take woman heart tell leeteuk-shi about it kkk)

Leeteuk : Yesterday at radio, Alex sent her message right? and said “our sora” kkk

Hyuk : Leeteuk-shi why you dont like him? watching movies with her?

Alex : Well, she said he like me to be her ideal type 

Leeteuk & Eunhyuk : … ?_?

[TRANS] 111014 SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio) Leeteuk said my wife&#8230; I watched her drama Eunhyuk&#160;: Dont said to me you like her kkk she (Sora) like humorous people like me ^^ (What the..) Listener said to Leeteuk that she saw him at TV, he is too nervous, and our couple apperead at TV drama Eunhyuk&#160;: What TV drama? Leeteuk&#160;: My wife .. (Kang Sora) will appear at KBS Drama (Bittersweet Life) Eunhyuk&#160;: so.. you like Kang Sora-shi? Leeteuk: Currenlty all members now at Daegu cause tommorow have schedule at there kkk / Eunhyuk &gt; Just us ~ LMAO! (Leeteuk tried to escape that question..so cute ^^) Translation:@All4Hyuk Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by SoulAngel701 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Leeteuk returns in D-509 D-128 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leeteuk said my wife… I watched her drama

Eunhyuk : Dont said to me you like her kkk she (Sora) like humorous people like me ^^ (What the..)

Listener said to Leeteuk that she saw him at TV, he is too nervous, and our couple apperead at TV drama

Eunhyuk : What TV drama?

Leeteuk : My wife .. (Kang Sora) will appear at KBS Drama (Bittersweet Life)

Eunhyuk : so.. you like Kang Sora-shi?

Leeteuk: Currenlty all members now at Daegu cause tommorow have schedule at there kkk / Eunhyuk > Just us ~ LMAO!

(Leeteuk tried to escape that question..so cute ^^)

CREDIT TO &#8220;WGM LEETEUK SJ AND KANG SORA" FB  [TRANS] 111016 SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio) - Leeteuk Just now, our writer came in and tell me, &#8216;You seem to like WGM alot?&#8217; Can&#8217;t I~ Can&#8217;t I like it~ Are you jealous? I know normally you take care of me really well~ But you can&#8217;t be like this keke~  (cr.&#160;??, trans by rapperhyuk.tumblr) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Leeteuk returns in D-508 D-129 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CREDIT TO “WGM LEETEUK SJ AND KANG SORA" FB 

[TRANS] 111016 SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio) - Leeteuk

Just now, our writer came in and tell me, ‘You seem to like WGM alot?’ Can’t I~ Can’t I like it~ Are you jealous? I know normally you take care of me really well~ But you can’t be like this keke~ 

(cr. ??, trans by rapperhyuk.tumblr)

[TRANS] 111016 SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio) - Leeteuk Recently, I&#8217;ve been filming WGM. While filming it, a human&#8217;s heart become strange. During autumn, a person&#8217;s heart will become and feel lonely, sentimental, so this song &#8220;I Love You" is for those people who are currently in love or falling in love. (cr.&#160;??, trans by @rapperhyuk) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Leeteuk returns in D-507 D-130 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recently, I’ve been filming WGM. While filming it, a human’s heart become strange. During autumn, a person’s heart will become and feel lonely, sentimental, so this song “I Love You" is for those people who are currently in love or falling in love.

[TRANS] 111016 SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio) - Leeteuk EunHyuk: Leeteuk-ssi, among all the movie actresses, whom do you like the most?  LeeTeuk: Kang Sora-ssi~  [CR&#160;??, trans by: paperheartsMin] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Leeteuk returns in D-506 D-131 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EunHyuk: Leeteuk-ssi, among all the movie actresses, whom do you like the most? 

LeeTeuk: Kang Sora-ssi~ 

[CR ??, trans by: paperheartsMin]

tumblr_mhz3r6fQQ91rtr91to3_500.jpg

* Love Stares *

FanQuestion : Eeteuk oppa! how do you feel when you look at kang sora unni in WGM.

Leeteuk : sora sshi…. Erm…. Nervous. keke. very pretty.

credit to @heequeenting

Fan Question : you have not challenged acting before right? if you have the chance, who would you like to act with first?

Leeteuk : i want to challange acting! with sora sshi. kekekeke

credit to @heequeenting

Fan Question : is there any thing you are not satisfied with after marrying kang sora ?

Leeteuk : (it’s a pity that) it is not a real marriage

credit to @heequeenting

Fan Question : will you marry a 19 years old girl?

Leeteuk : wait for a year… keke. but i’m already married now

credit to @heequeenting

Fan Question : girl’s day or kang sora? hahaha

Leeteuk : sora

credit to @heequeenting

111126 Leeteuk twitter update

[TRANS] @reveramess I’m going back to Korea. You said you’ll be going to Singapore, right??^^ I think I would arrive there at the same day..ㅠㅠ I’ll be glad to greet you (there)!! Anyway, when will we follow each other..? I’m gonna be mad if you left me alone ㅋㅋㅋ

cr to: @sujunesia

cr:  wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com

imageimage

*Blast from the Past* 111126 - Twitter Update

tweets’ convo from prince and baby princess ^^

@special1004 : Here is Taiwan!! After the concert then soon will back to Korea, and then go to Singapore, Thailand and also Malaysia, after come back in Korea.. Such a busy schedule~^^ pic.twitter.com/I3hQzkMn

~replied by~

@reveramess : @special1004 That would be tough on you…ㅜㅜ Hwaiting! Go go!~^^

cr : sujunesia & mimilovemicky

cr:wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com

~BLAST FROM THE PAST~  twitter update 111015

TRANS : Tonight at 5:15! MBC We Got Married. Please watch it live!

sr: @special1004

VinniE

CR:wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com

*Blast from the Past*

111130 Leeteuk twitter update

[TRANS] @reveramess please follow me ㅋㅋㅋ you can do that!!!^^

trans by: @SJia13

*Blast from the past*

111206 Leeteuk & Sora twitter update : photo battle ^_^?

[TRANS] @special1004 : I’m watching you wherever you are … ^^

trans by : flitto.com

BLAST FROM THE PAST~ 

Leeteuk twitter Update : 111022

@special1004 :오늘 우결은 야구로인해 결방이라고합니다ㅠ슬프다..그래도 스타킹이 그 아쉬움을 달래드릴겁니다오늘 스타킹 정말 초대박기인분나오시니 본방사수부탁바랍니다!^^

trans: We Got Married will not be aired today because of baseball match, sad ㅠ..though Starking will soothe that sadness, a lot of awesome people really come out for today’s Starking. I hope you will all watch it! ^^

sr: @special1004

trans by : teukangelsph

CR:  wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com

*Blast from the Past* 111126 Leeteuk twitter update

[TRANS] I’m Your Fan~^^ Sora-ssi ㅋㅋ

cr:wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com

I'm sure there are more, but that's what i find it. 
Be always happy and positive things will come happy and positive......... Fight

As for Sora's  pictures in Twitter she within one day change two ava & the two images Sora looks happy hmmmm are sora preparing herself to the day 1\7\2013 Oh God, it's after two days Somebody Special will be 30-31, or do you will celebrate with him before the deadline, as what happened in the past to leave him the domain to celebrate with his fans and his brothers and family, or this year you will be doing like what he did on 18/2/2013 when he takes a vacation & You'll surprise him and go to visit him ,we know that Sora always do the same thing to Lt, shall we see the beautiful smile return back to his handsome face , The whole world knows no one but no one can makes Lt happy & smile from the bottom of his heart but only sora .

What do you think dear FDC, does anyone have any feeling , please help me i will lose my mind 

@zeez Thank you dear , شكراً حبيبتي زنوبة منور بوجودكم 

Guest mianazra

:x :x annyeong family

Its been long time im not posting here, but it doesnt mean that i lost faith to Our JungSora.. always keep my faith to them. :x :x .

wow @lolowaw unnie u always make me amaze with ur spaz dear. miss u so much.

@zeez my babe cingu..hahaha im ok.but got problem wit my hp.so cannot be spazz here.. but i still keep cheking this home..

@kaiskloset babe u never ever make me dssapointed with ur info n pic. yaah this few days our home feel so gloomy just like haze in my country malaysia..but now haze is gone..n i hope the bright will continue :D .

so sori with my long posting..hehehe

hope u guys happy n healthy. like our jungsora.. n guys.. please KEEP IN FaIth to our lovely Jungsora. :D

Annyeong...

Guest jungsora2love

Laptop now contains more than 15,000 photo of our TEUKSORA

With every day search for them continuous increase

Miss them
Together forever

Guest jungsora2love

Summary] Sora' interview for InStyle Magazine July ed.:

#It's been over two months she filming drama, but not be able to take rest (yet). Actually she want to drink strong coffee in order to keep woke up, but she endure (to not drink) it. Recently she reduce consuming beverage containing caffeine.

#She like to wear jeans & t-shirt (casual style), but now she try to wore feminine item. Surprisingly she enjoyed it.

#Though her style change (to feminine), but her impetuous/urgent (급한) personality remain the same.

#This was first time she try to wear that kind dress (from lace & thin material). Next time, she'll try to wear it for red carpet or other event.

#Because her personality (impetuous), while waiting for filming she tend to move her body as much as she can, otherwise she'll doze off.

#She lose weight because of lack of sleep. Before filming drama she used to do ballet & Pilates, those exercise extremely helpful in order to get (good) body line. She want to do (regular) exercise again.

#Na Do Hee inquiring, cool personality & clothing style is similar to her. These days she didn't have time to shop. So, stylish offer her to buy the clothes from filming wardrobe.

Reporter: Sora seems more mature than her actual age.^^
#She use SNS to greet/talk with her fans, but she rarely wrote long sentences. She like being simple, because her life & her mind also aim for "simple life".

Source: http://www.instylekorea.com/article/article.asp?aid=13713
Note: I didn't translating whole part & do some rewording.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rl2t49

thanks kirane  >>> wait for more about our KANG SORA

Guest akunohana

71738_380510488714064_2106380038_n.jpgJust came out of lurker mode to wish our special angel Park Jungso/Leeteuk a Happy Birthday.I hope he can spend it with the people he loves.

Guest kulot

wanted to share this for leeteuk's birthday..

he maybe not see all the greeting but at least he well know FD's will always love park jungsu and kang sora..
BOA-dv4CUAA4Wv6.jpg:large

Guest huey

Another translate from hiedi

'UGLY ALERT' KANG SORA

Actress Kang Sora has been living a busy life of shooting for her drama . Clad in creamy-look clothing, she stood in front of the camera with natural mood. She looked so in-tune with the nude colour trend.

1.jpg

See-through white dress with structured silhouette by Calvin Klein Collection.

2.jpg

Backless white top from Son Jung Wan.

"I think I'm going to fall asleep at once/immediately if I close my eyes like this. For more than two months since I started shooting drama, I couldn't rest, not even for a single day. Even though I want to be wide awake by drinking strong coffee, I just forebear it. Lately, I reduce caffeine intake in my drinks and I just drink plain water instead."

3.jpg

Indian pink top by Vanessa Bruno Athé, high-waisted lace pants skirt by Son Jung Wan.

4.jpg

Salmon pink shirt and matching salmon pink skirt with peplum detail from TWISTY by 1423.

"I like to wear jeans with shirt that matches casual style but lately, I also try to wear feminine item more often. New style challenge is surprisingly enjoyable experience to me."

5.jpg

Ethnic mood blouse with suede shorts by Isabel Marant.

"Although my style has changed to more femininely now but my hasty personality still hasn't changed that much. Yet before the photographer is even ready, I did change to (other) clothes very quickly, didn't I?"

6.jpg

Lace-detailed bustier dress by Jill Stuart,

chiffon material padded cardigan by Shopaholic, necklace by Minetani.

"This faltering eye gaze...The sorrow it has seems like a strange feeling (she might refer to the pictorial mood required by the photographer). This is my first time trying a lingerie look but it suits exactly to my taste. I think I'll give a shot at wearing lingerie look dress again next time either on the red carpet or any other event."

From acting in the impressive movie Sunny to drama Dream High, involving in variety program We Got Married to the animation movie Merida and the Magical Forest as the voice actor, Kang Sora definitely has experienced in a variety of genres within such a short period of time. Even so she is a rookie but she's not the same as other rookie and instead, she exudes the air of mature and experienced artiste.

"Characterwise, I'm actually a little bit quick-tempered/impetuous person. As you can see, I even changed these garments in no time (Laughed). If I didn't do so, I think I'll nod off to sleep within the standby time. Therefore, I would as well move my body as much as possible."

Come to think of it, she sure has became slimmer than ever. Her long arms and legs makes she looks much taller.

"I think I'm losing weight due to sleep deprivation. Since I started shooting for 'Ugly Alert', I haven't get to rest not even for a day. Even today I came back home at 7 in the morning. Before the drama shooting started, I did some pilates and ballet everyday. These two types of exercises were extremely helpful since both emphasize on bodyline workout. Lately I really want to exercise so badly."

She still looks adorable even when she was whining like that. In front of the camera lens, she somewhat has the proportion that is way better than some models.
"All this while, as it's rather common to see me in pictorial work that has trendy concept with intense gaudy colour, so it seems that I have little chance to show my natural look. Therefore today, I like the fact that my exact natural look will be shot without any special make-up or being dress-up dramatically."

She came to the studio wearing only wavy dress covered with loose cardigan, completed with styled-hair and make-up on. There is somewhat similarity with the fashionable cold haughty Na Do Hee; her character in drama 'Ugly Alert' in the way she dressed up.
"She (Na Do Hee) is similar with me since we both are inquisitive and cool by nature. So, it's not that hard to portray her character. The clothes that she likes are also similar with mine. It is such a pity that I don't have time to go shopping these days. So, I just buy clothes that stylist suggests."

Her short answers and speed actions, as well as her straightforward attitude...it feels like she is much more mature than her age.
"These days I couldn't get in touch that often with my friends of the same age even via SNS. I just simply managed to say hello to my fans and it mostly has never been exceeded 10 words. I like simple things. Even in my life and on my mind too it has always been oriented with 'simple life' principal."

More details will be featured in InStyle July issue.

Planning/Lee Jung Geum ; Photo/Choi Yong Bin; Makeup/Go Won Hye ; 

Hair/Kim Ga Young ; Stylist/Ahn Mi Gyung

**Translate by Hiedi/@nhb

**Take out with proper credit

**Source: http://www.instylekorea.com/article/article.asp?aid=13713

Guest huey

Leeteuk's happy to celebrate the 31st birthday Library Foundation has donated 300 of the book

BOBNWCGCMAEioi-.jpg:large

source >> 19830701_ 이특으로 대동단결
10h
이특님의 31번째 생일을 맞이하여 행복한도서관재단에 300권의 책을 기증하여습니다:D 이 중 199권은 경기도 가평 제3 야전수송교육단으로 보내졌으며 101권 역시 여러곳으로 갈 예정입니다.

Guest huey

Something coincidental - Sora dp change on 28Jun13 vs LT shirt worn on 28Jun12
BOEMgr7CQAAB8cb.jpg:large
Found by unni Rusher @ukts74 and share by unni Luv @luvallkorea
Me >> Fate following them ^^

Guest huey

Birthday Gift from TeukBar for our Prince @special1004
BN_ia40CQAAozKq.jpg:large
@TeukBar Birthday gift for our angel @special1004 Our love for the world's children..donation letter issued by @UNICEF

Guest luvallkorea

*waving to all FDs, new and veterans! Just delurking on soompi after a loong time.
For FDs, the fact that Sora's dp change was done exactly same date one year later - 28 June 2013 [Teuk's award show was 28 June 2012] and both wore the same color coat. Simply these make it so cute. Looking it in a simple way as Sora said "simple life"
in her Instyle Jul13 interview !

Well, anything or everything are interpreted in the eyes of the beholder.  For FDs who love teuksora couple, this just makes us happy!
:)>- :)>- 

huey said: Something coincidental - Sora dp change on 28Jun13 vs LT shirt worn on 28Jun12
BOEMgr7CQAAB8cb.jpg:large
Found by unni Rusher @ukts74 and share by unni Luv @luvallkorea
Me >> Fate following them ^^

Hello FD's!
Hope everyone is feeling brighter and looking forward to a wonderful tomorrow for our DC!
Just want to greet our handsome groom, the loveable Lee Teuk  a warm Birthday wishes ....may your remaining army days give you the wisdom that one can only receive from the realities of daily life....the understanding that figuring out happiness rests on finding out what matters in the end....and the love not just coming from the stars in the eyes of the adoring fans, nor the warmth of the hugs of the family you were born too...but in recognizing it in the person that made you smile brighter , made your heart skip a beat..... and  made you realize that going through all these difficulties is worth it,  if it meant being with her for the rest of your life.... Be strong our prince....things may not be rosy and easy all the time...the path may have its bumps...and curve balls may come your way from time to time ...but never stop believing that all these things will pass...as long as you persevere and do your best at all times...
We are all here ....fervently rooting for you and silently praying for your success and happiness!!!! 
Happy,happy Birthday!!!