[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Just wanna share this.. ^^ So our TeukSora still including potential and "never forget" couple.... 

[Poll] The Ultimate ‘We Got Married’ Couples Tournament – Season 3

77583121.jpg

Leeteuk and Kang Sora (TeukSo Couple)

To the support of some and the dismay of many fan girls, Super Junior’s leader Leeteuk took the leap into married life with the bubbly actress Kang Sora. Although many girls reeled with jealousy, we eventually fell in love with the couple and were sad to see them go as Leeteuk prepared to enter the army. 

But the idol star left viewers and his virtual wife with a kiss that we’re sure neither fans nor the actress will ever forget. 

r1em.png
source

Leeteuk Intervied Midnight
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x112mzk_130609-sbs-midnight-tv-ent-teuk-cut_music#.UcKAudjhepw
or

From 130620 OBS Interview w Jungsu:
Q. Did members come see you?
Jungsu: Members are very busy so they havent visited me yet. Watching them go tour in South America and going back and forth from Indonesia..they are so busy, i can`t meet them. :(
Trans cre @NKSubs

My opinion : Leeteuk seem so tired which i hear and look.. i dunno if the army push him to do ALL publishing event or this is his life in the army... i hope army will consider to get him to rest after all sort of the events. and count down his birthday.. he so tired and lonely... i hope someone will give energy to him ^^ poke his other half <3
Other news http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=427&aid=0000002128

Hello FD's!
@kulot, Happy Birthday! I know this is late but i hope you really had a great time.
@shymaldita, I have no explanation on why Lee Teuk seems out of it nor why Sora unfollowed him.... i understand how you feel....your fears and hopes about them mirrors mine....and believe it or not, it is one of those things that at one point stopped me from  hoping that there could ever be anything significant or serious between Lee Teuk and Sora...my deep concern for Teukie and my perception that between the two , he might be the one that may be left hurting,  not because Sora did not feel as much as he did or as invested as he did,  because i have watched in awe at how she changed things up after the strike to show Lee Teuk how she felt and how she have missed him ....but more  because between the two Lee Teuk seems to be the one who  have been scarred and hurt more in the past...and therefore in my eyes and heart,  seems to be more vulnerable and therefore will suffer more if things do not work out as planned...
But then I have come to realize that I would rather the two of them experience each other's friendship...tears....laughter...disappointment....happiness and love and learn not just from the experience but also from each other....than not allowing themselves to be part of each others lives..
I can only wish that as they go through these experiences....good or bad....happy or sad....together or apart...whichever way it may go for both of them....i hope  that like most of us....they will look back at those times  spent together as one of the most beautiful part of their lives...and smile like how I am smiling now as i remember their first meeting, their first skinship, their first fight , their first kiss....and i hope like me they will feel the tingling in their spine and the fluttering of their hearts....
Let us keep hoping FD's! FIGHTING!!!!
Ooops! i have to make a wish...page topper!
I wish that Teukie and Sora never lose sight of what is important in their lives and never let go of each others hands...and i wish FD's will remain strong for both of them.

Guest kulot

Thank you so much for the greeting my beloved FD's @viyra, @tweetiaa, @0timelost, @janpyo,@kaiskloset,@zeez Hugs to all of you!!
i remember how Leeteuk greet Sora before, her smiles were priceless..

DC+birthday+18.png
allow me to share this quotes; Hoping we all be positive and never give up of believing our couple that they never stop caring each other in their own way..
this are some interludes of life about love:

Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched and those who have tried. For only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.

Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance and find out you still care for that person.

A sad thing about life is that when you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.

Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, need to love those who still love, even though they've been hurt before.

Never say goodbye when you still want to try;Never give up when you still feel you can take it;Never say you don't love that person anymore when you can't let go.

in my own opinion why Leeteuk is feeling Lonely, it simply because he misses someone and unable to spend time together because of busy schedules..if we miss someone even we are in the most crowded and noisy places we still feeling empty and lonely..but if we dont miss someone because he/she is beside us even if we live in a very remote areas without neighbors we still happy and contented..its a normal feeling when someone inlove..its easy to get lonely and always feel like longing each others presence..no matter what it takes i never give up of believing that they are really meant to be..that through this stages they will able to endure the longitude of waiting  that will make their relation stronger and be happy when the right time will come..no matter what happen i know their memories will never be forgotten and stay into our hearts forever!! Trials will make them strong..i know Sora will not easy to give up and fight for her happiness..no matter what it takes as well as PJS..i learn to live my life positively and don't easily got affected with anything that might upset me because i only have one life and one chance to do everything i want to do..i'm happy to be a part of this TeukSora's journey!!
Good Night!! Annyeong!!

@lea2u - my mistake - I think it was during the dance contest.  LeeTeuk and Sora said whoever wins will be allowed to visit their house.  FJs were surprised to find out they now have a house so EunHyuk asked if they now live together.

Dear Sora
Please, go to visit him in the army very soon
Regardless of your drama and success
Regardless of the press and media
Regardless of his fans

Regardless of anything

I hope to see his smile filled his face
I think you can do this to him
Because that is role of  wife when her husband is tired

I wish you and them happiness and love always

I do not ever believe what is written in some bad sites about separation never neverrrrrrrrrr

Always love and support them ......... Together forever

Last year on his birthday gift was a kiss on the cheek

What will be this year?????  

X_X :\"> :-$ :)>- :x

Guest tweetiaa

"In a few months I will be promoted from first rank private to Corporal""In just a few months, I will move up the ranks."

Jungsoo-ya... why did you keep saying this these days on your interviews?? I know... I know... you want to remind her about this, right? Don't worry she will keep her promise and visit you soon when you get the promotions! kkk :)) So cheer up and show your beautiful dimple smile again, araso? :D

Can't help but notice - our Kang Sora seem to be getting skinnier and skinnier; and our Park JungSoo seem to be getting lonelier and lonelier.  What is wrong with these two?  Is it your way of distracting the public - by pretending what you are now?

Guest kulot

Hello Pretty FD's!!
 I want to share my new FMV with a remix of 3 songs..
i used my previews pictures for this seems you tube block my FMV using MBC clips..kkkk

I CAN'T LET YOU GO by: Cueshe

I've been to many places
I've met different racist
I've seen so many faces
But it's you I can't forget

I've been through high & low
'Til I got nowhere to go
I got this funny feeling
That it's you I'm missing

[Chorus]

So baby come on don't let this go
You know I love you so
Don't throw away
Let out love grow
I can't let you go

We've always been so strong
We almost had it all
Don't give up now or leave
Coz we weill always be

[Chorus 2x]

Lets come to think of it
Look at all the goodness
Why can let this happen
Coz it's you that I always be loving

Oooooh, I can't let you go
Oooooh, I wont let you go
Oooooh, I'm never let you go
Oooooh, I can't let you go

Guest nurawa_ji

hi FDs.. I want to share my FMV,, maybe some of you have seen it before,, i want to share it here in our house..I really hope one day PJS will do this for real for Sora.. ^^

Guest iszaku

annyong pretty FD unnies..since this thread is moving slowly right now..i would like to share some "wolf" gesture from PJS when i rewatched their episodes again..lol..in christmast special..
1- when he enters the room..do you noticed how he moves his eyes up and down..looking at our gorgeous princess with his silly big grin on his face~~
2- when eunjung said it is interesting to watch how our DC will get close and PJS replied that they are already close..then continue with giggling from sora and him..looked how he stare at her even when she already lowering her gaze~~again with his silly big grin..omo3~~

:\"> :\"> :\"> :P

Guest Yi0481

Thanks for the pics @kaiskloset ... Sigh the pic with her backs q heartbreaking cos you can really see just how much weight she lost. Her shoulderblades are so obvious and bony :( she needs to eat more.... a LOT more!