[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

I offered my translation service to Ugly Alert thread cause I want more people to notice Kang Sora's brilliant acting and also I'm a person who has no patience over long drama and this is 120 episodes run, and by commiting myself, I have to make myself watch the whole episode.

And I am glad I am servicing the thread, as I watched the show more detailed.

Ugly Alert has many scenes that remind me of Teukso, the applying of lotion on the wound, to the male lead desire to please everyone, to the recent episode where the male lead is a poor drinker - they all just reminded me of Teukso.

As I followed Sora for her shows, I find that she has mature in her acting abilities, in the past when she protray feelings for the male lead, I just find her a bit awkward.  Some says that a good actor must have more life experience.  So when I watch Sora on Ugly Alert, I see a woman in love not just on the show, but in reality too.

Anyway, Sora is just brilliant and I am so proud of her as a fan. She is not only beautiful, she can act, can do voice acting, can model and now even her singing has improved!  She must have some vocal training and I wonder who :P 

There is nothing uri Sora cannot do ~ Park Jungsu

I just saw this video and the song fits our couple and if you watch the video all the drawings fits to them especially the one that starts from 3:04 

Here is the lyrics also of the song

SOMEBODY OUT THERE

By A Rocket to the Moon

You deserve someone who listens to you
Hears every word and knows what to do
When you’re feeling hopeless lost and confused
There’s somebody out there who will

You need a man who holds you for hours
Make your friends jealous
When he brings you flowers
And laughs when he says they don’t have love like ours
There somebody out there who will

There’s somebody out there who’s looking for you
Someday he’ll find you, I swear that its true
He’s gonna kiss you and you’ll feel the world standstill

He’ll take you dancing and pull you in close
Spin you around and won’t let you go
Till they turn the lights off and he’ll take you home

There’s somebody out there who’s looking for you
Someday he’ll find you I swear that its true
He’s gonna kiss you and you’ll feel the world standstill

Tossing and turning and dreaming at night
About finding him and praying and hoping you might
‘Cause you deserve someone who knows how to treat you right

I know he’s out there
He’s looking for you
Someday he’ll find you I swear that it’s true
And he’s gonna kiss you and you’ll feel the world standstill
Oh

You need some who’ll miss you
Hold you and kiss you

gdara123 said:

I just saw this picture from @kaiakloset and you can see that when JooHwan change his sign Sora laughed and I think he was teasing her that I will do different so that your boyfriend will be sad.

PJS at MY Friend yesterday and the BTS picture of SBS came out yesterday as well. Look at him he acted different on this picture be careful Sora your hubby knows everything. You know that he likes checking the internet

Embedded image permalink

That is the reason our thread is alive because this too are awesome couple. Looking at Joohwan I think he knows that Sora is taken and that person has given her the V sign mission that is the reason he teases her. Looking at the picture they really look like friends.

Guest tweetiaa

I wonder.... What makes Sora stay up late these days? Since she still didn't too active in twitter, she must be doing something else! Hm, what was she doing? kkk :D Were THEY talking by phone, or maybe just katalk.... or she just searching some news about HIM or his photos in internet? or maybe she just can't sleep only? Arghhh.... molla!! Only Sora knows the answers! Kyahahaha =)) =)) =))

Guest addsleepywood

Hello all! Just drop b y to say hi! Have been lurking for quite sometimes..so happy to see teuksora fans and FDs are still here guarding the lovely home from someone that always jealous of other happiness. That someone always try to find every opportunity to start attack the lovely home.

Leeteuk and Sora couple will remain in every FDs heart no matter what happenz. It is not something that can be reversible. Fighting! Love u all!

@crayon01 let's say your opinion about @gdara123 post is true but that not change what we believe,once again your evidence with ours can't compare it.I think's what teuki do is more than enough to made me believe he really love sora,sorry...... [-X

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone,

I saw that some people were flagged in this thread. Did something big occur? I just wanted to remind everyone that you cannot really flag people if you disagree with people's comments and/or dislike their comments. Unless they are posting things that are harmful, please refrain from flagging people unless it's something harmful. Like let's say even if there is a fight between you, you cannot flag someone because you don't like them. It is best you talk things out in words. The flag buttons are only used to report those who are here to hurt our community. So please unflag people if you flag them because you disagree with their opinions.

Thanks.

If I could be of any help to any of you, please feel free to private message me.

-edited-
Some of you private messaged me already. I'll pm the person whom you reported. But in the mean time please respect others and do not flag them. If they bothered you, please pm me or one of the moderator and I'd love to mediate for you guys. Have fun. :) The reason for my message above is because I saw a person got flagged and I don't see anything wrong with his/her comment. I think he/she was trying to report something to you and then the person got flagged.

Guest ice308

Yeah, Sora didn't go watch the musical.. yup, she reaaaaalllllly didn't....  :| :|:|:|:|
The people who saw her there were all hallucinating.. that's why they all deleted their tweets after sending them and Sora herself was also hallucinating when she said in an interview that she went to the musical.. yup.. they weren't all thinking clearly.. probably from being too delusional so they couldn't live in the real world..... :| :| :| :|
And yup, Park Jung Soo's not even thinking about Sora now and is just so sad because he's leaving the show and is dating another girl.. :| :| :|

Uuhhh.. what? 
For a second there, I thought I was in another world. :)) :)) :))

Anyway, didn't like what I saw in twitter.. something about us FILIPINOS (get the spelling right, you educated person). 
Stooping so low & saying racist remarks now are we? Realllllly educated

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, I just have to post another message. Thanks very much for writing to me. I want to tell you that I had contacted the person whom you reported. If something like this still continues in the thread, please do let me know. Also another suggestion is that if something like this occurs again, you can private message a moderator to help you solve the problems instead of flagging and/or debating with the person especially if the person keeps talking about something that is not relating to the thread.

ice308 said: Yeah, Sora didn't go watch the musical.. yup, she reaaaaalllllly didn't....  :| :|:|:|:|
The people who saw her there were all hallucinating.. that's why they all deleted their tweets after sending them and Sora herself was also hallucinating when she said in an interview that she went to the musical.. yup.. they weren't all thinking clearly.. probably from being too delusional so they couldn't live in the real world..... :| :| :| :|
And yup, Park Jung Soo's not even thinking about Sora now and is just so sad because he's leaving the show and is dating another girl.. :| :| :|

Uuhhh.. what? 
For a second there, I thought I was in another world. :)) :)) :))

Anyway, didn't like what I saw in twitter.. something about us FILIPINOS (get the spelling right, you educated person). 
Stooping so low & saying racist remarks now are we? Realllllly educated